The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*

<< < (35/39) > >>

naejae91:
Anyone have any idea where are they going on the final leg?

I guess somewhere very random like Easter Island, Chile or Montreal, Canada?

GonzaloChileno:

--- Quote from: naejae91 on March 28, 2015, 04:17:11 PM ---Anyone have any idea where are they going on the final leg?

--- End quote ---

Tel Aviv, Israel was the location of the Finish Line, but the whole leg was actually in Buenos Aires!! That was complete nonsense!!!

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 02, 2014, 02:54:07 PM ---Laura Matthews ‏@superstar_gorg 1 min

Amazing Race - Israel is filming in Buenos Aires today - La Boca challenge. Who's the Israeli Phil? @PhilKeoghan pic.twitter.com/O1andswfIn

--- End quote ---

so we were staring at F3 spoilers the entire time apparently :lol:

naejae91:

--- Quote from: GonzaloChileno on March 28, 2015, 05:36:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: naejae91 on March 28, 2015, 04:17:11 PM ---
Anyone have any idea where are they going on the final leg?

--- End quote ---

Tel Aviv, Israel was the location of the Finish Line, but the whole leg was actually in Buenos Aires!! That was complete nonsense!!!

--- End quote ---

What??? Teams got bunched at the airport in Buenos Aires and a taxi race to the finish line in Israel??? This is like the leg design in Alaska and Hawaii on early TAR US season all over again and to me it is a  :nono2:  on TAR. I do not like the fact that the winner was determined by who is going to get the fastest taxi to the finish line like TAR24. :gaah: :tantrum

But anyway, this F3 was just like the TAR25 F3 which all of them are likeable and I'm very happy with any of them win the race.

G.B.:
No, no. Teams raced to the "Final Pit Stop" in Argentina, which was just a Pit Stop mat with a clue box. It told them that they had to fly back to Israel before finding out who won. But, the order that they hit the mat in Argentina was the actual finishing order. There was no airport bunching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version