Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 88479 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2015, 02:20:49 PM »
Speak of the devil, hello! :D How's it going?

I made that big list based only on what they said while standing at the U-Turn vote board. It just irks me that a lot of them say Vova & Ala are a "strong" team, when no-one votes for Daniel & Meiri who have won three legs, lol.

Edit: I completely forgot that Vova & Ala won Leg 1...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 05:21:09 PM by GB »
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2015, 02:23:39 PM »
So, um...are Shay & Adi just not getting a penalty for the NEL...?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2015, 12:21:24 AM »
I really really hope to see someone from this season show up :D

Maybe we should contact the racers via facebook or twitter. And let them know that this forum even exists :). On the other hand, maybe TAR Israel production has given racers social media bans similar to TAR Australia "no social media statements until the whole season has aired".

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2015, 09:41:07 PM »

Behold...The greatest face anyone has ever made on The Amazing Race. This should be hung in an art gallery somewhere.  :funny:

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2015, 05:01:09 PM »
"Oops. Sorry." Vova & Ala not only get U-turned a lot - in the most recent episode they also suffer an unlucky collision with Alexa & Raz during the transportation task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMIZoDARwjA

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2015, 07:55:26 PM »
"Oops. Sorry." Vova & Ala not only get U-turned a lot - in the most recent episode they also suffer an unlucky collision with Alexa & Raz during the transportation task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMIZoDARwjA

Raz & Alexa probably got a penalty for that collision, if not, then i can't explain why they fell behind by that much time.
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2015, 01:17:40 AM »
Alexa got that penalty and then probably made that face up there again.

"Babuuuuu...."

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2015, 02:26:56 AM »
Alexa got that penalty and then probably made that face up there again.

"Babuuuuu...."

Hahaha i couldn't be happier with their elimination... Alexa was so annoying, but anyway it surprised me!
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2015, 04:25:53 PM »
very simple.... Penalty = Bad Karma

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love THE AMAZING RACE!!!
« Reply #159 on: February 22, 2015, 06:32:07 AM »
The only team that never votes for Vova & Ala (My favorite underdog? team) is ...

Shay & Shani!!!  :conf: :cheer:
P.S. Shani (short girl in contrast to her giant teammate) is really cute and a foodie (I wonder why they still have money and time to stop for food)!!! :hearts: :<3
and they are the most hilarious team in the race! =]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:20:06 PM by hotriceguy »
"Rip it, Read it, and Keep Racing!" -Phil Keoghan
"I WANT THE EXPRESS PASS!!" -Nicole (TAR 23)
"Quebec just blew up!"- NATALIE SPOONER (TARC 2)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2015, 01:26:20 PM »
Shay is the male, HRG  :funny:

Shani isn't really short, it's just that Shay is really, really tall!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »
Everyone shed a tear for Shani...  :'(

Today was the obligatory "Phone Call from Home" episode, and everyone got to talk on the phone with their relatives in Israel. Shani picks up the phone to talk to her mother and sister, but her husband isn't there. Shani's husband (And Shay's best friend) Ronen does not like cameras, so he doesn't come to the phone because it means he'll be on national TV.

Shani has been away from her husband for weeks at this point, almost an absurdly long time. But he doesn't come  to the phone, he doesn't say anything to her. Shani is absolutely heartbroken.

I can say that this is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen on TAR even after all these years. It made me want to cry too.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2015, 08:36:37 PM »
Oh my god, Shani is such a sweet woman!!!  :luvya: Her stopping to help that blind man was just amazing!! My best wishes to her, what a great person she is!
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2015, 08:08:41 PM »
Shani is the cutest and my most favorite!  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Well folks, we actually managed to complete a Double-Battle!!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Well, in this episode we finally learned the last names of Vova and Ala (Which, along with Irit and Sinai, are still missing). However, they are written in cursive Hebrew.

Now, I can fully read Hebrew characters. Cursive Hebrew, however, is another beast entirely. I need help here guys :c What do they say?

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
When will they start filming the final leg?...or  They actually have done filming it?

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
We have our final three!!

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
We have our final three!!

Oh no. I really like this season F4 team and kinda hope the producer do the F4 TBC like TAR25, but oh well it was very sad that someone else was eliminated because any elimination at this F4 was a tragic.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 03:16:15 AM by naejae91 »
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Just noticed the really extravagant route for this season!  :colors

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
Anyone have any idea where are they going on the final leg?

I guess somewhere very random like Easter Island, Chile or Montreal, Canada?

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster

Tel Aviv, Israel was the location of the Finish Line, but the whole leg was actually in Buenos Aires!! That was complete nonsense!!!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 11:28:16 PM by GonzaloChileno »
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Laura Matthews ‏@superstar_gorg 1 min

Amazing Race - Israel is filming in Buenos Aires today - La Boca challenge. Who's the Israeli Phil? @PhilKeoghan pic.twitter.com/O1andswfIn

so we were staring at F3 spoilers the entire time apparently :lol:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster

Tel Aviv, Israel was the location of the Finish Line, but the whole leg was actually in Buenos Aires!! That was complete nonsense!!!

What??? Teams got bunched at the airport in Buenos Aires and a taxi race to the finish line in Israel??? This is like the leg design in Alaska and Hawaii on early TAR US season all over again and to me it is a  :nono2:  on TAR. I do not like the fact that the winner was determined by who is going to get the fastest taxi to the finish line like TAR24. :gaah: :tantrum

But anyway, this F3 was just like the TAR25 F3 which all of them are likeable and I'm very happy with any of them win the race.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
No, no. Teams raced to the "Final Pit Stop" in Argentina, which was just a Pit Stop mat with a clue box. It told them that they had to fly back to Israel before finding out who won. But, the order that they hit the mat in Argentina was the actual finishing order. There was no airport bunching.