Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 10 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 26524 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm not a fan of detours being after roadblocks when there are U-Turns, but I guess a W-Turn makes it more fair?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Jen's doing the RB, actually  :)
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
About Brendon&Rachel's taxi... THEY don't know where they are going, and the taxi driver doesn't have internet, so he can't take them to between Hercules and Cesar... he doesn't know what is he talking about... he needs an address... that's the problem

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Caroline (I still can't tell the difference? :lol:) is doing the roadblock. Failed first attempt. Jet & Cord arrive and Jet is doing it. Brenchel's taxi driver doesn't know where the location is...
Caroline has straight hair, Jen has the wavier hair.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brenchel's taxi driver now knows where the barbershop is. Rachel is doing the roadblock. They're in last right now.

Jennifer failed again. Nobody having success so far.

Dave & Connor get the clue for the detour first. Detour: Spanish Steps or Running With The Ballz.
Spanish Steps: Join a flaminco group. Master the steps and then they'll receive the clue.
Run with the Ballz: Run through the streets of Seville while avoiding the balls. Identify the motto along the way. If they can recite the phrase at the end, they will receive the next clue.

Dave & Connor are doing balls. Afghanimals doing balls as well.

Teams still having trouble at the roadblock. RACHEL FINISHES THE ROADBLOCK IN 3RD. YAY YAY YAY.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
DETOUR (Spanisb Steps or Running With The Bulls)
Complete a flamenco dance to the instructor's satisfaction OR run along a street course while ramming other makeshift bulls as you memorize a three-part phrase.
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rachel ownage <3

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jennifer finishes the roadblock with 13 seconds left. They're out in 4th. Jet is last to finish the roadblock.

Caroline & Jennifer end up having to run to the next clue and they get lost...

Omg this balls detour looks like so much fun. Dave & Connor get into the bouncy ball things.

Brenchel are behind this van that absolutely sucks and stalls them.

Dave & Connor are getting hammered by the other bulls. Dave & Connor have found the first part of the phrase. Omg these people are relentless. The first part is "A matador"

Afghanimals are going through the streets. Cowboys looking for the clue. Brenchel walk by the speedbump and they see the Cowboys. Brenchel get the clue after asking someone while Cowboys still looking for the clue... Brenchel doing balls.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
Hahaha who are these bubble bulls?

(I love the side camera bubbles with their faces)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Another delivery Speed Bump  :groan:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
SPEED BUMP: Caroline & Jenn must deliver, again :tantrum, six filets of meat to a carniceria to continue on with the race. How Phil "introduced" the word Speed Bump was just so unnecessary.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the speedbump. Speedbump: Deliver 6 Spanish hams to a cafe.

Dave & Connor see the 2nd sign but then they start getting smacked again. This looks like a lot of fun actually. Connor does a front flip! :lol: They have "A matador never thinks about..."

Afghanimals are trying to get the 1st part of the phrase. They are getting absolutely pounded by the other people. Leo just starts rolling. :funny: They have the first part.

Cowboys still looking for the clue... Country girls getting directions to the cafe. "We have ham... meat all over us." They've delivered the ham to the cafe. Apparently it smelled gross.

Cowboys finally find the clue. They're doing balls. Cowboys exit as Country girls enter. Country girls pick balls too. Actually no. They're doing flaminco.

The streets are really narrow. Brenchel trying to get the 1st part of the phrase. Rachel: "I'M JUST A GIRL. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIT ME SO HARD." :funny: They get the first part.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
OH SHUT UP DAVE! You signed up for this race, You didn't have to race again.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dave: "I've fallen and I can't get up" :lol:
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Proceed to the General Archives...

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
OH SHUT UP DAVE! You signed up for this race, You didn't have to race again.

Recruited team  :funny:

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
Cowboys have been U-turned?  :'( :'(
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dave & Connor try to stand at the entrance and read the sign before the people come and attack them. They get the phrase but the people come anyway. :funny: "A matador never thinks about his own death." THIS DETOUR SEEMS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. Dave & Connor get the phrase correct and they're done the detour in 1st. Route info: General Archive of the Indies.

Afghanimals get the 2nd part. Leo & Jamal are smashing the people back. Leo just rolls to the exit instead of trying to stand up LOL. "My pants are falling off." Omg.

Cowboys squeezing through the narrow hallways.

Caroline & Jennifer are lost again... They're not worried about the U-Turn. They said Afghanimals promised them that they were going to U-TUrn Brenchel.

Afghanimals see the last part of the phrase but they start to get slammed anyway. Leo is trying to get this cute dog to help him LOL. Leo is getting slammed. Jamal gets slammed and he's injured! Jamal can't feel his kneecap. Uh oh. Jamal with the title.

Commercial.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
Phil attacked by the bulls... LOL!

MrDeerShank

Cowboys have been U-turned?  :'( :'(

U-Turn hasn't been reached yet by any team

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
I'm trying to figure out how we continue to see Jamal inside the barber shop as the supposedly later teams finish the roadblock. Something doesn't make sense.
-- theschnauzers

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Much respect for Jamal for powering through the injury!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
omg no Dave/Connor win again  :groan:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We haven't seen CaroJen for quite some time :o

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
PIT STOP: Travel to Plaza de España!

Rachel Reilly is making me angrier with her "IM A GIRL, SHUT UP!" thing. Wish I was one of those obstacle bulls...