Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 10 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 26482 times)

Offline colav10

• RFF Full Member
Trying to Help GeorgiaPeach! Hi Peach!

:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at BIG risk.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either! And NO spoilers ever in the Contestant threads either.

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Keeping it simple -- no delays this week.
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Go for it! Thanks colav!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 06:48:37 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

NoluckBoston

SO Excited.

This is the second week and a row that 60 Minutes has made me cry. I think I am getting old.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Happy TAR Day everyone  :conf: :conf: :conf:
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hoping for a Dave/Connor or Cowboys boot! :P

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
It began! :hearts:

Previously on TAR, teams traveled around the Swiss Alps! Blah blah blah, 5 teams remain, who will be eliminated next?

Annoyingly shortened intro...
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

5 teams raced from Italy to Lucerne, Switzerland.

After U-Turning Dave & Connor, Brenchel became outsiders. An alliance, called the Accidental Alliance, was formed to get Brenchel out.

In Switzerland, the Cowboys cleaned up while the Afghanimals helped out Caroline & Jennifer.

At the roadblock, Cord and Connor faced off while Caroline struggled. Dave & Connor came in 1st and Caroline & Jennifer escaped elimination... Again.

5 teams remain... Who will be eliminated next?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
No intro again...  :'(
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Should be a interesting episode!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
No intro again...  :'(

LBR, it's never gonna be full intro for the rest of the season. I'm hoping TAR25 has it though! :P

Anyway, hoping the bad teams get U-Turned! (Dave & Connor and Cowboys PLEASE)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We're in Switzerland, the land of mountains like Mt. Titlis!

Teams must now fly to Seville, Spain, A DIFFERENT COUNTRY , and go to the Alameda between two Greek mythological idols.

Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
SHUT UP DAVE SMH :res:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dave & Connor depart 1st at 2:35 PM. Fly to Seville, Spain. When they land, proceed to The Alameda where they'll find their next clue between Hurcules and Caesar. CAUTION: U-TURN AHEAD. Dave & Connor don't want to see Brenchel in the race anymore because of their use of the U-Turn. They hope Afghanimals or Cowboys will U-Turn Brenchel.

Jet & Cord depart 2nd at 2:37 PM. Jet & Cord want to stay out of the Brenchel and Dave & Connor feud.

Afghanimals depart 3rd at 2:38 PM. They have a U-Turn to use and they want to use it. Afghanimals say Brenchel are top target but they think Cowboys are a big threat.

Brenchel depart 4th at 2:42 PM. "U-Turn ahead. Shocker."

Caroline & Jennifer depart last at 2:58 PM. Jennifer wishes she could double U-Turn Brenchel, lol.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Brendon & Rachel used the U-Turn inappropriately? Shut up Dave.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
How Switzerland of Jet&Cord...

Did I just heard Jennifer say that she lived in Seville?  ???

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Leo & Jamal and Dave & Connor are on a direct flight to Seville while Brenchel, Country, and Cowboys are on a flight via Barcelona.

Leo & Jamal arrive at the statues at the Alameda first and... HoH!!! :gaah: You're joking, at least nobody catches up, lol.

ROADBLOCK: Become a barber and shave shaving cream off a balloon... county fair much?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dave & Connor get a flight that departs at 5:00 PM and arrives at 9:25 . Afghanimals get that flight as well.

Cowboys missed their exit to the airport. Brenchel are at a flight agency. Brenchel found out that they missed the earliest flight... The next flight is at 7:05 PM arriving at 8:50 in Barcelona. Then leaving Barcelona at 7:10 and arriving in Seville at 8:45. Country girls are on the second flight as well.

Afghanimals and Dave & Connor get taxis to the statues. Afghanimals arrive first. Dave & Connor find a sign in between the statutes. There's hours of operation. Your clue will arrive at 8:30 AM.

Second flight departs. Cowboys say that everybody has agreed to U-Turn Brenchel.

Afghanimals and Dave & Connor are first to get the clue. Second flight still not there. Route info to a hair shop right across the street.

Roadblock! Must use the proper shaving technique to shave a balloon in 60 seconds. If they cut the balloon, they'll need to try again. Once they have successfully shaved the balloon, they will get their next clue.

Connor and Jamal doing the roadblock. There's an opera singer who is singing. Both are unsuccessful on the first try.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
I don't think I can take another whine-fest by Dave and Conner. Good Lord.. this is TAR. Get over  being U-turned.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Search for the next clue at Real Alcazar.

Oh my gosh at Jamal's puberty comment about Connor, that's just wrong.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
"Jen is shaving a balloon right now."  :funny:
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Search for the next clue at Real Alcazar.

Oh my gosh at Jamal's puberty comment about Connor, that's just wrong.

I laughed, pretty loud...  :funny:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm scared of balloons... and hair salons now... :stare

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
I remember reading in their bio that I believe Cord or Jet wanted to go to Spain this season xD
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Second flight arrives. Brenchel assume that they're going to be U-Turned.

lol Leo and Dave are doing some opera. :lol: Jamal's balloon pops. Connor is quite close... And he finishes the roadblock in 1st! Route info: Search for the next clue at Real Alcazar.

Jamal says it's depressing that Connor, who hasn't gone through puberty, finished the roadblock before him. :funny: :funny: :funny: Jamal finishes the roadblock in 2nd. They wonder if they should U-Turn themselves so they can say they've been U-Turned 4 times. :funny:

Caroline & Jennifer 3rd at the statue. Brenchel get the clue in 4th. Country singers are off to the barbershop. Brenchel's taxi driver doesn't have internet so they can't use the iPad. Cowboys say that first flight has an hour lead. Cowboys get the clue last.

Caroline (I still can't tell the difference? :lol:) is doing the roadblock. Failed first attempt. Jet & Cord arrive and Jet is doing it. Brenchel's taxi driver doesn't know where the location is...