Author Topic: WWE  (Read 63717 times)

ERamos

Re: WWE
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2014, 09:05:08 AM »
Indy star Kevin Steen is now officially with WWE. OMG I'm so excited for his debut I just can't hide it.  :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2014, 10:09:27 PM »
It's official, Smackdown moves from Friday nights to Thursday nights starting October.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 10:30:03 PM »
It's official, Smackdown moves from Friday nights to Thursday nights starting October.

Kind of wish it would be live. I refuse to watch the show as-is, but I can't be bothered to watch Smackdown if I know what's already going on.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2014, 11:07:17 PM »
I like the new belt! I also like how under the WWE logo it has "World Heavyweight Champion" spelt out which is pretty cool.
It's Clobbering Time!

ERamos

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2014, 11:36:09 PM »
They have to make SD important again. The only thing they did their was RAW rebounds and rematches that have the same results. The only feud they developed their was El Torito vs Hornswoggle.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2014, 05:57:46 AM »
They have to make SD important again. The only thing they did their was RAW rebounds and rematches that have the same results.

Agreed. Rehashing the same stuff that they did Monday is just pointless. I don't know why they have to make SD a glorified recap show.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2014, 01:19:04 PM »
Fox Sports LA and WWE have reached a 5 years agreement that will allow the broadcast for all Latin America of all WWE products through the different signals of the network, starting October 6th.  :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2014, 08:26:00 PM »
Did any of you listen or read the rumors about the Rattle Snake coming back from his retirement for W31 ?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2014, 09:09:07 PM »
Did any of you listen or read the rumors about the Rattle Snake coming back from his retirement for W31 ?

I've heard the rumours, I've also heard rumours that he may actually come back for WM32 which will be in Texas apparently.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2014, 07:01:35 PM »
Roman Reigns out of NoC due to an injury.

ERamos

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2014, 09:27:06 PM »
Has everybody watched NoC?

Show content
IDK what's wrong with the crowd. They didn't react as much as me during Seth Rollins's cash-in attempt

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2014, 06:13:32 AM »
RAW has been pretty "meh" lately. I think the only entertaining thing (in my opinion) is Ambrose. Other than that... Forget everything else.

ERamos

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2014, 03:27:41 AM »
RAW has been pretty "meh" lately. I think the only entertaining thing (in my opinion) is Ambrose. Other than that... Forget everything else.

Yeah I agree. RAW this week is extremely meh.  :groan:

There's some rumors that Nikki vs Brie will be the match that will be contested on Hell in A Cell stipulation. If this is true,  :groan:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2014, 10:36:11 AM »
There's some rumors that Nikki vs Brie will be the match that will be contested on Hell in A Cell stipulation. If this is true,  :groan:

That is just so wrong on so many levels. I don't get why people are even considering this.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2014, 07:41:50 PM »
Russev is the new USA champion. He defeated Sheamus in a post show match by submission.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2014, 03:48:32 PM »
The Great Khali is no longer under contract with the WWE.

And according to WrestlingObserver, Rey Misterio is leaving the company once his contract expires on next spring.

ERamos

« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2014, 07:14:40 PM »
The Great Khali is no longer under contract with the WWE.

And according to WrestlingObserver, Rey Misterio is leaving the company once his contract expires on next spring.

Good call by WWE on Khali's release. I'm really surprised that he's still being booked strongly (particularly the Battleground battle royal earlier this year) despite lacking skill.

About Rey, I don't want him to go but I heard injuries has been holding him down.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2014, 09:42:19 PM »
Just a rumor, a strong one but still a rumor, that Survivor Series could be the scenery for the first official appearance of Sting on the WWE.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2014, 10:36:15 PM »
STING!

It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2014, 10:37:05 PM »
Told you!  :hoot:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2014, 02:46:28 AM »
I was on call with my mates while I was watching Survivor Series on my PS4 using the WWE Network. Which is only... $9.99 a month. We were all marking out once Sting made his debut. Cena and Ryback getting eliminated was such a shock.
It's Clobbering Time!

ERamos

« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2014, 08:17:15 PM »
Sorry for the late reaction but that Sting appearance was awesome.  :jam:

Excited to see how this turns out.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2014, 10:02:08 PM »
Punk is now apart of UFC.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2017, 11:30:06 PM »
Thank you Taker.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2017, 12:09:04 AM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 02:02:16 PM by Alenaveda »