Author Topic: WWE  (Read 63704 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: WWE
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2014, 12:13:48 PM »
Santino announced his retirement last weekend, due to a neck injury.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 06:00:10 PM »
Rumors again about Sting coming to the WWE.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 09:47:17 PM »
Sting is the pre-order bonus for WWE 2K15!
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2014, 10:05:53 PM »
Yes! But the rumors about an appearance in Raw still are strong.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 10:52:10 PM »
Interesting words from Triple H in WWE.com, talking about Sting:

"Over the years, I heard that Bruno Sanmartino would never be part of the WWE again. I heard for years that The Ultimate Warrior would never be part of WWE again. I also heard that Sting would never, ever be part of the WWE... There's one thing I learned over the years... Never say never..., if it's best for business."

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 02:14:09 AM »
I've been in and out of the wrestling fandom as of late.

Currently I'm out of the fandom, mainly because of what's going on. (Cena as champion shows that they're playing it safe. What a shocker. [/sarcasm]) So I'm not really interested in the product right now. If something major happened, well... Maybe I'll tune in.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2014, 03:03:07 AM »
Bryan would probably still be the champion at this point had he not gotten injured :/ Battleground in just over 36 hours, Cena will probably retain the belt in the the fatal four way due to Triple H screwing over Roman but Plan C takes out Cena allowing Rollins to cash in and win the belt I say.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2014, 04:25:04 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rsX1ATcyQxU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rsX1ATcyQxU</a>

Just going to leave the best promo video of the PG era here :P
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2014, 05:49:05 AM »
Cena will retain, period. And no plan C. Only plan B: Brock-Cena for the title on Summerslam.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2014, 11:58:23 AM »
Cena will retain, period. And no plan C. Only plan B: Brock-Cena for the title on Summerslam.

I'd rather take a part-timer with the belt over someone who'll be constantly boo'd all over.

(If you don't me saying this... This was spoiled pre-Battleground with the promo poster. Then you had the poll when the question was something like "who would you like to see Brock face at Summerslam". I don't remember if the question had the championship attached to it.)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2014, 07:16:27 PM »
I doubt Brock will get the belt at all simply because of the dates on his contract. He could possibly get the title at the Rumble but I doubt the match will be for the title simply because of the way Brock's contract is set up and that the match wouldn't really need the title to be considered the main event.
It's Clobbering Time!

ERamos

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 10:35:49 PM »
I want Reigns to win the title but that's kind of impossible at the moment,right?  :funny:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2014, 10:58:09 PM »
He will, eventually. Probably next year.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2014, 11:38:12 PM »
I want Reigns to win the title but that's kind of impossible at the moment,right?  :funny:

He'll probably win the title at Mania.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2014, 03:12:45 PM »
What if not? What if happens sooner than we think?

Show content
Cena is not schedule to appear tomorrow. Apparently, he's going to start filming a new movie tomorrow, so the specs are that there could be a change of plans today on Battleground.

ERamos

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 10:32:13 PM »
What if not? What if happens sooner than we think?

Show content
Cena is not schedule to appear tomorrow. Apparently, he's going to start filming a new movie tomorrow, so the specs are that there could be a change of plans today on Battleground.

Show content
Cena retains at Battleground

Turns out my hopes are over  :funny:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 11:21:37 PM »
Pretty average PPV to be honest. Hoping Summerslam is brilliant.
It's Clobbering Time!

ERamos

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2014, 01:34:46 AM »
Pretty much everything is OK except the battle royal. I'm expecting a different booking decision but let's see how it goes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2014, 10:15:08 PM »

And of course, now is official.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2014, 09:17:37 AM »
Anyone other than me kind of dislike it when WWE makes the X number of people in a match face each other on the last RAW before the PPV? They're pretty much giving us a taste of what the show will be like when they do that.

If possible, they don't have to "fight" each other the week before. Make it look realistic like the late 80s/early 90s.

The less they beat each other down, the angrier this looks for viewers when they tune in. That's just my thought on this.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2014, 09:26:08 AM »
Well, I also miss the times when a title could change of hands in the RAW main event and not only in the PPVs.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2014, 10:19:25 PM »
Well, I also miss the times when a title could change of hands in the RAW main event and not only in the PPVs.

It's rare, but it still happens. Miz beating (I think) Cena a few years ago - and the girl's face afterwards.

ERamos

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2014, 12:02:24 AM »
What do you think about Paige's heel turn? I'm kinda worried because heels are being treated badly.  ???

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2014, 06:29:52 PM »
Look who was at the Mattel press conference in Comic Con representing WWE...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHdLD_VHBzk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SHdLD_VHBzk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_</a>

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2014, 03:47:00 PM »
http://www.kcbd.com/story/26115742/wwe-world-heavyweight-champion-detains-home-burglar

^ This is what happens when you attempt to steal things from the wrong house...