Author Topic: Team Brenchal vs Team Accidental Alliance  (Read 13074 times)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Team Brenchal vs Team Accidental Alliance
« on: April 30, 2014, 07:04:37 PM »
Well this is shaping up to be a big rivalry and I want to see what everyone on RFF thinks.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: Team Brenchal vs Team Accidental Alliance
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 07:38:56 PM »
People voting for the Accidental Alliance :res: they are so rude to Brenchel.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 07:54:50 PM »
Team Brenchel.   :hoot:

I would never support any alliance that included entitled, hypocritical, sanctimonious whiners or a team that acts like they are "damsels in distress."    hehe

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 09:10:10 PM »
I went  Accidental Alliance. I hate Brenchal and I just want them off my screen.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 09:24:48 PM »
People voting for the Accidental Alliance :res: they are so rude to Brenchel.

And you are so rude to them

Not really? The things I have expressed is 'Dave is Whiny, Connor is a mehbore prescence and. I think they're boring' - opinion. I think Afghans and Country are great and they don't deserve much/any hate at all (though Carojen being leeches is kinda valid I still love their TAR22 selves) but Dave and to a lesser extent Connor are incredibly annoying because they were bitching about being U-Turned on the grounds that he is 60 despite the fact that they have one of the best averages and went really well on TAR22 and Brenchel, being loyal fans, know this <3 their whining was unnecessary, annoying and sad? Also Dave's voice irritates me but that's an opinion.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 09:27:35 PM »
Team Brenchel. This accidental alliance is petty and I expect better of those three teams.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 09:37:41 PM »
I went  Accidental Alliance. I hate Brenchal and I just want them off my screen.

Brenchel are stars and I don't know why people don't like their MORPP presence this season (if you don't like trainwrecks I understand not liking TAR20 Brenchel but I love trainwrecks so <3 )

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 09:42:15 PM »

Brenchel are stars and I don't know why people don't like their MORPP presence this season (if you don't like trainwrecks I understand not liking TAR20 Brenchel but I love trainwrecks so <3 )

I went into this season not a fan of Brenchel and I've come out a fan. Not a amazingly huge fan but a fan of theirs. I went into this season as neutral towards Dave & Connor, episode 6 pushed me into dislike territory, episode 8 pushed me into go away territory and episode 9 pushed me into hate territory.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 09:47:48 PM »
Well this is shaping up to be a big rivalry and I want to see what everyone on RFF thinks.

I've to admit it's fun watching a bunch of six year olds on the Amazing Race  :funny:.  I bet even Carissa Gaghan or the kid in the Black family team is more mature than this...

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 10:04:09 PM »

I like the trainwreck of TAR20 and I hate them because of overexposure but after at least 3 other shows (BB12/13 & TAR20)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 10:06:34 PM »

I went into this season not a fan of Brenchel and I've come out a fan. Not a amazingly huge fan but a fan of theirs. I went into this season as neutral towards Dave & Connor, episode 6 pushed me into dislike territory, episode 8 pushed me into go away territory and episode 9 pushed me into hate territory.

I've always disliked Cancer :X their edit was such a sob story edit (which literally every team with a sob story did better, even the terrible ones (see Tims)) AND the fact that nothing else about them was shown told me they were boring which was proved this season and then they just became self entitled and terrible onscreen :/

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 10:11:01 PM »

I like the trainwreck of TAR20 and I hate them because of overexposure but after at least 3 other shows (BB12/13 & TAR20)

I don't care if they're overexposed if they are interesting and entertaining (see: why I don't like TAR threepeats)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 10:15:20 PM »
OBVIOUSLY TEAM BRENCHEL FOREVER <3

I might be biased, considering pre-TAR24 up to now, my avi has been Brenchel, BUT, I actually love them more this season than TAR24. Regarding the Accidental Alliance, I completely hated Dave & Connor from Season 22, I liked Leo/Jamal post-Leg 9 of TAR23, and I LOVED Caroline/Jennifer.

But it sucks that all because Team "OMG IM 60 I CANT GET OFF MY WHEELCHAIR IM UTURNED OMG I HATE THE BRENCHELS!!!!!1" seems to have manipulated two good, rootable teams into mean bullies. It was devastating watching a great team like CaroJen making fun of Brenchel, and quite frankly, they just took a nosedive from me. :( I really really hope the Accidental Alliance breaks up EVENTUALLY because I cannot stand CaroJen in that alliance. Leo/Jamal though are still great, they don't seem to be bullying Brenchel as much and I respect them VERY much because of this.

It seems NaNa and Joey & Meghan are supporting Brenchel as well!

Meghan Camarena ‏@Strawburry17  Apr 28
Proud of @brendonvbb12 & @RachelEReilly. I hate when @AmazingRace_CBS becomes more about bullying than the actual competition.

Nadiya Anderson ‏@NadiyaaAnd  Apr 28
like I said first episode of the #AmazingRaceAllStars id rather get kicked off first than have to be baby sat through the entire race

So yes, I am rooting for Brenchel to win. This season has been nothing but a disaster, and we certainly have the worst possible Final 5 of the season (I didn't care for 6th place boot, I was really sad with all boots from 11th-7th  :groan:). Brenchel deserves to win and defy all the odds. Hell, Brenchel winning might even save this disaster of a season.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 10:17:52 PM »
Team Brenchel. I can't stand team Cancer and their attitude that they are untouchable when it comes to u-turns. I don't care if you are 60 suck it up, you applied to be on the race so expect anything.  :res:

THIS so much.

A much older team (Bill & Cathi) got U-Turned by Ernie & Cindy and all Bill/Cathi did was call Ernie & Cindy "Bastards" :lol: and go back to finish their U-Turn without complaining. No more whining, no bitterness, and certainly no "Anti Ernie & Cindy" alliance was made on that season. Hell, TAR19 is already a better season than this.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 01:33:53 AM »

I've to admit it's fun watching a bunch of six year olds on the Amazing Race  :funny:.  I bet even Carissa Gaghan or the kid in the Black family team is more mature than this...
Billy and Carissa Gaghan and the Black kids would've probably been able to do more things on the Race without complaining than Dave and Caroline & Jen.
Imagine if it was Dave or the Country Girls that got stuck in that creek hole trying to get water for the little Amish house in TAR8.   lolol

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 09:54:48 AM »
I am Team Cowboys.

I hate it when teams focus on other teams insted, of just runing there own race.

If You are 60 and u signed up to be on the race, dont whine if somebody U-turned u!!!!
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 09:58:34 AM »
I'd probably be neutral, which means I'm on the Cowboys' side.  That said, I always hated Rachel so between the two sides, I'd probably go for the Accidental Alliance.  But the Cowboys are first, the Accidental Alliance is second and Brendon & Rachel are third.

Offline Ticasmom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 10:19:34 AM »
I am on the Cowboys side.  Like their neutrality and work ethic.  That said, has anyone else noted the difference of Rachel's appearance between the two seasons?  As I notice faces for a living, there is something about her face that is different from her first season.   This is neither good or bad but she looks different.
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken."  Oscar Wilde

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 12:15:03 PM »
I am on nether team (Give me cowboys)
14 (31.8%)

vom.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »
I am on the Cowboys side.  Like their neutrality and work ethic. 

Also love that about them ;). I'm particulary happy I get to see them one more time (I know how most of you here feel about three-peaters) - I  thought that wouldn't be possible ;) 

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 08:31:21 PM »
I DESPISE the accidental alliance but I voted for it because the Afghanimals are the best team this part of the season. (Rachel has matured a lot since TAR20, but I've never been a fan of theirs. Sorry) D/C and Country Singers are behaving like small children.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 12:54:34 AM »
I DESPISE the accidental alliance but I voted for it because the Afghanimals are the best team this part of the season. (Rachel has matured a lot since TAR20, but I've never been a fan of theirs. Sorry) D/C and Country Singers are behaving like small children.

this.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 10:59:29 AM »
I'm on :badhorse:Team Bad Donkey:badhorse: because I am an indecisive a** over anything in this "season"! Here are my reasons why I don't choose over any teams this season!

• I've never liked Brendon and Rachel Reilly; they are too emotional and sound like generic 16-year-old American teenagers nowadays! Can't stand high-maintenance teens after hearing so much scary stuff about many of them on the news! :groan:
• I would never support a badmouthing, petty, immature group of racers who only vie to rid a certain team! This isn't Big Brother 15 and I never, NEVER want it to be!
• Jet & Cord are pleasant Oklahomans, but they are unbearably boring for all-stars this time around, plus the three-time racers twist isn't my cup of tea.
• The editing is so poorly executed that it makes this season's teams have zero personality! They couldn't even make Mallory have even a bit of "third time's the charm".
• Teams complaining and helping each other about doing tasks that aren't even relatively hard like the Leg 2 toy car RB and Leg 7 Spanish Steps RB makes me want to :barf!

Overall, I dislike the teams remaining, hate the task designs, loathe the two episode per country route, can't STAND the obsessive helping AT ALL, and want to :wall: the editors for cutting the full TAR intro whilst putting in unnecessary amounts of circus music and non-climactic scenes... :furious:

Of course, I force myself to watch TAR24 beginning to end because I can't imagine CBS without Phil.

That was a load off. :whew
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 04:20:49 PM »
Am I the only one that absolutely hates the Afghanimals? They're so annoying, they made me stop watching.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2014, 10:10:24 PM »
Am I the only one that absolutely hates the Afghanimals? They're so annoying, they made me stop watching.
They ARE annoying.