General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Parks & Recreation

<< < (6/8) > >>

gamerfan09:
Can we talk about how "Donna and Joe" was one of the funniest Parks and Rec episodes ever? :lol: <333333

I really lost it a lot of times, Parks and Rec has been firing on all cylinders this season, it's heartbreaking that it's only three weeks to go before it ends D:

Bookworm:
What a great episode. Craig was great lol. And Donna's crazy relatives just made everything so much better.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on February 04, 2015, 06:20:09 AM ---What a great episode. Craig was great lol. And Donna's crazy relatives just made everything so much better.

--- End quote ---

I absolutely loathe Craig, but he has been so UTR earlier in the season, it was just amazing to see him back in full form <3 :lol:

Polaroid:
I loved the 867-5309 reference... :funny: Also loved how Jerry Larry Terry Garry's name is now the name people call him. :funny:

I'm really enjoying this last season because I feel like it's basically a season filled with all the things I love most about Parks and Recreation.

Polaroid:
Omg such memorable Pawneeans in the second episode. Glad they were brought back. Loved April's character development in both episodes. Her asking Leslie about the job and the whole bark tree thing was so sweet! :hearts: Garry is finally getting some deserved recognition. Only had to wait until the last season. :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version