General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Parks & Recreation

<< < (4/8) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: RyanBres24 on December 02, 2014, 09:16:07 AM ---Unreal...so upset with that, but I half wonder if Amy P. is kind of done with it, because the storylines have really pushed themselves.

They kind of got Community's six seasons wish :P (a Parks/Rec movie would be AMAZING.)

--- End quote ---

I don't think it's production's fault. (Parks/Rec movie plz <3)

It's NBC's fault for having crap scheduling for comedies. (I'm still REALLY mad about A to Z, they gave the Mother from How I Met Your Mother her own show, and they killed off the show faster than she did on HIMYM :res:. Marry Me and About a Boy are doing bad in ratings as well and might not make it to next year :/) It makes no sense, Parks is their HIGHEST rated comedy, why burn it off so fast? :res:

gamerfan09:
https://www.youtube.com/v/oJiqVXQGz70

I can't wait, I'm excited to see how Parks & Rec is gonna pull a "Community" and go with meta-humor for the farewell season  :cmaslol

Come on January, come faster!  :xmas146

Polaroid:
Omg Terry... :cmaslol I didn't even remember his real name. :cmaslol

gamerfan09:
The final season burnoff premiere begins, and Parks and Rec is on a roll!

I can't believe I ever doubted this season would end up like How I Met Your Mother's final season, but based on the two episodes we got, it looks like Parks is gonna end with a bang! <33333

Bookworm:
The Ron vs Leslie feud is so <333

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version