General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Parks & Recreation

(1/8) > >>

gamerfan09:
Does anybody watch Parks & Rec here? :lol:

I got the DVD Box Set of Seasons 1-5 on my birthday, and I recently decided to watch it all and I got hooked, I've finished the entirety of Seasons 1-6 in a month :lol:

Personally, I feel it's one of the best shows on TV.

Polaroid:
*Literally* my favourite show. :lol:

I thought the season finale was amazing. I felt like it could have been a series finale. The writers are really good with sentimental episodes. Sounds like season 7 might be the last season, or it'll be nearing the end soon. I read a little bit about what might happen next season... Hopefully the writers get it right.

Mug Costanza:
What impresses me about this show is how it still feels fresh even with all the casting changes. I won't ruin it, but two major characters left the show this year, and I barely even noticed that they were gone.

Favorite episodes are "Telethon" and "Flu Season".

"Leslie, I typed your symptoms into Google, and it says you might have Network Connectivity Problems." Best line of the whole series. :lol3:

Polaroid:
OMG MUG, I LOVE THAT LINE SO MUCH. :funny:

I think one of my favourite clips is from The Comeback Kid at Leslie's ice rink campaign stop.

I might have gotten emotional in the episode where the two characters left... :-[ I thought that episode was worthy of a series finale too.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on April 28, 2014, 08:03:01 PM ---What impresses me about this show is how it still feels fresh even with all the casting changes. I won't ruin it, but two major characters left the show this year, and I barely even noticed that they were gone.

Favorite episodes are "Telethon" and "Flu Season".

"Leslie, I typed your symptoms into Google, and it says you might have Network Connectivity Problems." Best line of the whole series. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

THIS so much. I won't say I won't miss Show contentRashida Jones (Ann) and Chris Lowe (Chris), but it is STILL a good show even though these two departed the show. I also agree with the casting being gold, even the supporting players (Jerry & Donna) are great too! I also find it amazing that they introduced Chris & Ben from the last two episodes of Season 2, and unlike other sitcoms introducing new characters, they just completely blended in well with the cast when Season 3 premiered, which says a LOT about this show's writing <3

My favourite Episodes have to be a lot from Season 2, mainly "Park Safety", "Greg Pikitis", and some mentions from the other seasons like "Indianapolis". But all the episodes are good, because the great thing about this show is, even though some episodes feel like they were written half-assed, it's STILL a great episode worth your time. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version