Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 9 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 22648 times)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
If there was no answer-sharing it would of been a much better episode but the answer sharing just ruined it for me.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
i want brenchel to win this soooooooooo bad....i can't stand the singers, omg...DO something on your own please!!! i liked dave/connor before but they are sooooo freaking annoying with the u-turn thing...like, it's part of the race, get over it u moron!!
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Attention all Accidental Alliance teams:

...thanks for your cooperation, now I must prepare to watch The Mentalist.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think Afghanimal might U-turn the Cowboy and hoping that Cowboy will u-turn Brenchel? It will depend on the position of teams though.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think Afghanimal might U-turn the Cowboy and hoping that Cowboy will u-turn Brenchel? It will depend on the position of teams though.

No. Cowboys don't use a U-Turn, because erhm... see next week.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
I'd love it if Afghanimals U-Turned Dave & Connor out of the race even though I doubt it will happen.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.

Agreed. Hope for Jet&Cord to survive this...     

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.

I should go to sleep (like a 4 hours ago...) but now I need to ask: WHAT DO YOU KNOW? PLEASE.....  :hugs:

NoluckBoston

Answer sharing as always been a part of TAR. People only get mad when there team does get the shared answer.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Answer sharing as always been a part of TAR. People only get mad when there team does get the shared answer.

Not to this extent  :funny: The past 3 legs in a ROW have had answer sharing at LEAST once a leg.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
They should prepare each team 1 different question every time.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
They should prepare each team 1 different question every time.

They did for the Ford Mustang but for some reason Leo & Jamal were still allowed to help Caroline & Jennifer.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster

I should go to sleep (like a 4 hours ago...) but now I need to ask: WHAT DO YOU KNOW? PLEASE.....  :hugs:

See my post in bitch moan spoiler inside thread and in page 45.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Spitty2013

• RFF Not So Newbie
Attention all Accidental Alliance teams:

One of my favorite BB quotes!

This Brenchel treatment is abolutely disgusting.   :tantrum As if this season wasn't any worse. It's definitely one of the seasons I'm going to pretend didn't happen.

Offline Spitty2013

• RFF Not So Newbie
I guess Phi's getting annoyed with Dave's "age" thing too.

https://twitter.com/PhilKeoghan/status/460570984328622081

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

He probably doesn't get told those things about what the racers say out on the race course.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Better episode than TAR22 Switz DEFINITELY but the answer-sharing was still really disgusting. Happy about Caroline/Jennifer being NELed but NOT happy about Dave & Cancer winning the leg :res:

I can't believe I was actually rooting for the cowboys a little!  :groan:

Offline Spitty2013

• RFF Not So Newbie

He probably doesn't get told those things about what the racers say out on the race course.

True, but to even see Phil like, "Stop whining," is pretty funny (at least to me).

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

True, but to even see Phil like, "Stop whining," is pretty funny (at least to me).

It's pretty funny to me as well. He's seen plenty of people older than Dave come in and not complain during the race. Sure Bill & Cathi were upset with Ernie & Cindy but they didn't behave like Dave & Connor.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

It's pretty funny to me as well. He's seen plenty of people older than Dave come in and not complain during the race. Sure Bill & Cathi were upset with Ernie & Cindy but they didn't behave like Dave & Connor.

If I remember correctly, all Bill/Cathi did was call ernie/Cindy bastards and no more whining/drama occured :lol:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

If I remember correctly, all Bill/Cathi did was call ernie/Cindy bastards and no more whining/drama occured :lol:

Yeah that is what happened.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
There isn't enough time for Phil to be briefed on everything the teams do during the leg, but he gets a lot to work with from production on site at the check-in mat. Hence, his questions to teams on the mat. He was obviously told about the alliance beforehand since he asked about it when the first three teams arrived.

The Cowboys are staying out of the line of fire of the other four teams, which is smart since it means they aren't the targets of the other teams. They're most likely couldn't figure out Brenchel's U-Turn strategy in the last leg, either, and they had no reason not to be cooperative about staying ahead of them once they got to the William Tell statute.

(I've already calculated the placement averages and trends, but I probably won't get them up until sometime Monday. More bad weather is coming in tonight, and I think I'll have less worry about connections tomorrow than I had earlier today.)
-- theschnauzers

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!

And that's why Bill & Cathi deserve to be in all-stars more than any of the teams! Plus, they hold the highest placement for a U-Turn in the U.S. original. If only TAR24 was filmed during the summer...
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

And that's why Bill & Cathi deserve to be in all-stars more than any of the teams! Plus, they hold the highest placement for a U-Turn in the U.S. original. If only TAR24 was filmed during the summer...

Bill & Cathi  :D I don't know why they feel the need to always do the All Star season during the Winter.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think right now the remaining five teams are just trying to emulate the strategy of the team that won their previous season(s):

Jet & Cord are trying to stay under the radar like Dan & Jordan and Kisha & Jen

Dave & Connor and Caroline & Jennifer are trying to float to the final three with their alliance

Brenchel are channeling their inner cutthroat Davechel

Leo & Jamal are trying to accumulate positive karma like Jamy

So I guess we'll see which strategy works the best by the finale.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move