Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 EP 12 FINALE! "Do You Believe in Magic?" Las Vegas, Nevada

<< < (20/20)

Alenaveda:
Well... better later than never :lol:

CBS PRESS PICS

"Do You Believe in Magic?" Season 24 Episode 12
In this Road Block, Father/Son team David (pictured) and Connor must perform an escape with the world's greatest illusionist David Copperfield in order to receive the next clue on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Performing an escape in Season 24 Episode 12
In this Road Block, teams must perform an escape with the world's greatest illusionist David Copperfield in order to receive the next clue on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Dave and Connor in Season 24 Episode 12
In this Road Block, David (left) must skydive while wearing a high tech light suit onto the Las Vegas Motor Speedway then, with his teammate Connor (right), race to the finish line on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Brendon and Rachel in Season 24 Episode 12
In this Road Block, Brendon (left) must skydive while wearing a high tech light suit onto the Las Vegas Motor Speedway then, with his teammate Rachel (right), race to the finish line on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Connor must perform an escape in The Amazing Race Season Finale
In this Road Block, Father/Son team Connor (pictured) and David must perform an escape with the world's greatest illusionist David Copperfield in order to receive the next clue on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Neon Boneyard in The Amazing Race Season Finale
In this Route Marker, Father/Son David (left) and Connor (right) must search the Neon Boneyard for the next clue on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Brendon and Rachel in The Amazing Race Season Finale
In this Route Marker, Newlyweds Rachel (left) and Brendon (right) must search the Neon Boneyard for the next clue on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Caroline and Jennifer in The Amazing Race Season Finale
In this Route Marker, Country singers Caroline (left) and Jennifer (right) must search the Neon Boneyard for the next clue on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Landing on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway on The Amazing Race Season Finale
In this Road Block, Caroline (right) must skydive while wearing a high tech light suit onto the Las Vegas Motor Speedway then, with her teammate Jennifer (left), race to the finish line on the season finale of the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, May 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Philimination:
Wow that is very late :P

Jobby:

--- Quote ---Were you surprised at how upset Dave and Connor were about getting U-Turned? That's a totally legitimate move, regardless of what Brendon and Rachel's reason is.
Keoghan: Yeah. .. I think the fact that Dave has used his age as an excuse is sort of ridiculous. If anything — and I would say this directly to him because I have a lot of respect for him in terms of his fitness — I actually tweeted it, "C'mon, Dave. Enough complaining about how you're older. You're kicking people's ass who are half your age." He has consistently beaten people younger than him, so the whole age factor should not be something that is coming out of his mouth. He is very fit and quite frankly, I wish he had embraced the age thing more, like, "Hey, I'm older, but I'm kicking your ass!" I'm not a fan of age discrimination, but I think by making a statement like that, he plays into it.

It's like he's using it whenever it's convenient.
--- End quote ---

THIS. Phil is my new hero.

David:
OMG, Philgod pouring some truth tea. <333

Bookworm:
Phil is amazing ^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version