Author Topic: TAR Canada 2: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers  (Read 154477 times)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Re: TAR Canada 2: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers
« Reply #250 on: August 15, 2014, 09:52:46 AM »
I am on the same train of thought as Maanca re: Superleg, as everything "balances out". Maybe too balanced, idk? Of course this would mean the 2 Quebec teams get eliminated in Paris and Montreal. The irony! But look at the elims so far this season. Two due to injuries. Cormac & Nicole on the leg before hometown. Rex and Bob with the greeter from the RWB.
Considering the small amount of info we had for these legs, I think we have done a great job!
And Laura & Jackie were eliminated in China, where they got engaged.
And the 57 shots on goal by Nat and Meaghan. It's the TAR equivalent of BB (yeah I am going to say it) expect the unexpected LOL

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #251 on: August 20, 2014, 09:22:56 AM »
The preview of Episode 8 shows a fight developing between Pierre & Michel and Alain & Audrey. It sounds like the Twins lie to Audrey and Alain is not happy about it. I can't help but feel this will play into the next two eliminations.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2014, 03:48:31 AM »
Show content
Since TAR Canada 2 reuse TAR 20 boot order scheme, it may be coincidence that Rachel & Dave and Natalie & Meaghan dominated that season. I think that Nat & Meg will win this season.

Just my speculation, not spoiler.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Heliox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2014, 11:41:55 PM »
Ok so this is 2 episodes where Rob and Ryan have completed both detours and an extra task (speed bump/fast forward). Since they are spoiled for Final 3. Will they hold the record for the most challenges/tasks performed in a single race?  I am only comparing the US and Canadian versions.

So gotta give some props for never giving up!

If they do win this would outdo The Beakmans and the Tims as the come from the bottom winners.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2014, 01:28:35 AM »
Ok so this is 2 episodes where Rob and Ryan have completed both detours and an extra task (speed bump/fast forward). Since they are spoiled for Final 3. Will they hold the record for the most challenges/tasks performed in a single race?  I am only comparing the US and Canadian versions.

If they do win this would outdo The Beakmans and the Tims as the come from the bottom winners.

Theoretically they didn't finish the fast forward... :funny:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2014, 08:45:23 AM »

I think they still had their underwear on when they were told the FF was claimed. But yes, they certainly deserve some admiration. This is twice now that they hit the mat at dusk.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2014, 09:53:09 AM »

I think they still had their underwear on when they were told the FF was claimed. But yes, they certainly deserve some admiration. This is twice now that they hit the mat at dusk.

Or the Cheese Detour.  :lol:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Heliox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2014, 11:20:58 PM »
They still performed in those tasks, whether they finished them or not, correct?

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #258 on: September 07, 2014, 09:32:16 AM »
They still performed in those tasks, whether they finished them or not, correct?
Sure, I guess you could research the most tasks attempted. I don't know TAR stats though!!! Here is the thing I have noticed with many of the Detour tasks this season...in a lot of cases, they have been far apart, requiring travel time if they switch. I think Whitehorse and Normandy were bad. Maybe Montreal was too?

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2014, 03:17:01 PM »
Sure, I guess you could research the most tasks attempted. I don't know TAR stats though!!! Here is the thing I have noticed with many of the Detour tasks this season...in a lot of cases, they have been far apart, requiring travel time if they switch. I think Whitehorse and Normandy were bad. Maybe Montreal was too?

No, I looked on Google map, and it was maybe 5-10 mins in taxi, not even!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2014, 08:23:42 AM »
The Final Memory Task could still involve food:
Leg 1: Tea
Leg 2: Fish
Leg 3: Snake Soup
Leg 4: Almond Cookies
Leg 5: Ranch Breakfast
Leg 6: Pierogis
Leg 7: Calvados
Leg 8: Mentos
Leg 9: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Leg 10: Potatoes/Mussels
Leg 11: Dairy Queen Ice Cream & Cake
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2014, 10:38:23 AM »
The Final Memory Task could still involve food:
Leg 1: Tea
Leg 2: Fish
Leg 3: Snake Soup
Leg 4: Almond Cookies
Leg 5: Ranch Breakfast
Leg 6: Pierogis
Leg 7: Calvados
Leg 8: Mentos
Leg 9: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Leg 10: Potatoes/Mussels
Leg 11: Dairy Queen Ice Cream & Cake
Has there ever been this much food before in any other season? I think the breakfast in Whitehorse was very noticeable...it was right in the Route Marker at the start of the leg.
But I also wonder if it could be a combination? Food, Greeter identification & Welcome. A large puzzle. The food alone would be almost too easy. Would they have known the identity of the Whitehorse greeter or that the Hong Kong greeter was an actress? A combo would account for the vagary of the Macau and Paris welcome.

Offline junkster_ph

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2014, 11:17:28 AM »
I think food memory challenge is less likely since there was a fast forward on leg 9 and the grilled cheese was not encountered by a team (i.e. Sukhi and Jinder) who did the ff :)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #263 on: September 12, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »
I think food memory challenge is less likely since there was a fast forward on leg 9 and the grilled cheese was not encountered by a team (i.e. Sukhi and Jinder) who did the ff :)
Are they in the final? Like I said, there are vagaries in all 3 of our guesses. If Sukhi and Jinder had made the final, I am sure they could have put 2 and 2 together and said grilled cheese = Montreal.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: September 12, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »
And they must have read the clue, because the FF clue came with the detour.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: September 12, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
Well whoever predicted there'd be 2 Fast Forwards this season turned out to be right, anyway :)