Archive > TAR Canada

TAR Canada 2 CONTESTANT SPOILERS

<< < (14/14)

WindsorSue:
Ha ha ha. Looks like a certain article for the Calgary Herald intended for tomorrow accidentally leaked online, but was removed. The result of a Google search still shows (I googled "amazing race canada Pete Mickey"). The short summary tells us that the last team is Pete Schmalz and Mickey Henry, both 24, from Parry Sound Ontario. I also know Rex Harrington's name was leaked on Twitter by referencing the same article. 

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: WindsorSue on June 20, 2014, 12:41:53 AM ---Ha ha ha. Looks like a certain article for the Calgary Herald intended for tomorrow accidentally leaked online, but was removed. The result of a Google search still shows (I googled "amazing race canada Pete Mickey"). The short summary tells us that the last team is Pete Schmalz and Mickey Henry, both 24, from Parry Sound Ontario. I also know Rex Harrington's name was leaked on Twitter by referencing the same article.

--- End quote ---

They both announced today on the CTV website. All of the 11 teams are now complete.

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on June 20, 2014, 06:59:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: WindsorSue on June 20, 2014, 12:41:53 AM ---Ha ha ha. Looks like a certain article for the Calgary Herald intended for tomorrow accidentally leaked online, but was removed. The result of a Google search still shows (I googled "amazing race canada Pete Mickey"). The short summary tells us that the last team is Pete Schmalz and Mickey Henry, both 24, from Parry Sound Ontario. I also know Rex Harrington's name was leaked on Twitter by referencing the same article.

--- End quote ---

They both announced today on the CTV website. All of the 11 teams are now complete.

--- End quote ---

Yes I know that, that is obvious. What I am saying is someone let the cat out of the bag yesterday...big time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version