Author Topic: TAR Canada 2 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 110508 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Denise Wehner ‏@Kaizenchick  7m
@AmazingRaceCDA just saw part of the leg in my beautiful city! Can't wait to watch!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Eat.Style.Dallas
‏@eatstyledallas
Caught @AmazingRaceCDA filming at the @FairmontEmpress in #victoria today. So cool! #AmazingRace pic.twitter.com/Exd7kbeou5

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

@AmazingRaceCDA just saw part of the leg in my beautiful city! Can't wait to watch!

Denise Wehner ‏@Kaizenchick  · 3m 
@xxx Skydiving onto willows beach in Victoria BC running to a cab... Then we lost them.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Christine Mann ‏@ChrissyMann13 1h
Having #afternoontea with mom at the #FairmontEmpressHotel during filming of the #AmazingRace! So neat!
2:13 PM - 27 Apr 2014

Note: There was a pic but it was private.

(I am thinking Afternoon Tea challenge? It's a tradition at this hotel.)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
‏@kristinedb  · 4h 
Signs say this filming is for Voyager. Not sure they are fooling anyone! #victoria #amazingracecanada #empresshotel pic.twitter.com/9DHFOECwJJ

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:07:37 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

@xxx Skydiving onto willows beach in Victoria BC running to a cab... Then we lost them.

Thank you Denise!!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
‏@kristinedb  · 4h 
Signs say this filming is for Voyager. Not sure they are fooling anyone! #victoria #amazingracecanada #empresshotel pic.twitter.com/9DHFOECwJJ

More from @kristinedb :tu
Here's another picture of a team. They were reading the clue and then took off into the hotel.

It looked like a roadblock since only one person ended up staying inside, and same with a red team.

It looked like there were 4 teams there and then another 4 on the way.

A cab driver told us they were filming Voyager and that another 4 teams had just arrived at the airport.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another cluebox spotted
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Emilie Gagnon ‏@EmilieGagnon2  8h
Spoiler alert! Spotted: contestants of @AmazingRaceCDA in #Victoria! Best of luck to all!! pic.twitter.com/mkyFB0ZTOw

same as above

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

cayley easton ‏@cayleyeaston  21m
@AmazingRaceCDA takes on #victoria #yyj pic.twitter.com/LMHZn9NAZf

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
At the Empress presumed Roadblock...teams waiting on their partners. ^^ Nice!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

MORE:

@xxx Denise Wehner ‏@Kaizenchick We were so excited to randomly be there at the same time as the filming. The surfer is white- blonde

<<This is after the skydiving??>>

Denise Wehner ‏@Kaizenchick  · 3h 
@xxxyes, then running to the tea house on the beach to catch a cab

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
A tweet I found that mentions seeing the teams on Saturday (the day after teams were spotted flying to Calgary).

@newcybersol: @acmemeatmarket @ctvedmonton @coreythebutcher We are home now. :( but it was wonderful!  Saw Amazing Race Canada contestants at Icefields! 4/28/2014 10:47am

I asked for where and when and got this reply:

@newcybersol: @whereswaldner Columbia Ice Fields - Saturday the 26th - 11am - 12noon 4/29/2014 12:11pm

The Columbia Icefields are about halfway between Jasper and Banff in the Canadian Rockies.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:25:59 PM by saskvagabond »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think that person is lying unfortunately. They tweeted before

Newcybersol™ ‏@newcybersol  Apr 28
@AmazingRaceCDA We were at Columbia Icefields this weekend & that would be a great place for you guys to take contestants.  ;)

And then all of a sudden she runs into them? Very doubtful.

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
I noticed that too. But I noticed a few other things that works in her favour:

- timing of sighting fits.
- no tweets or movement from her all weekend which fits her "weekend trip from Edmonton to Jasper"
- and a series of tweets within 15 minutes of each other on Monday morning that includes that winky face tweet to AmazingRaceCDA ("haha, I totally saw something"??) , and also to Jasper Tram, and Best Western Jasper all point to her having no twitter access over the weekend when sighting supposedly occurred.

I could be wrong, but when I saw the winky face on that tweet the AmazingRaceCDA I read the whole thing in a tone reflective of "I know something I'm not supposed to".

Mind you, being such a popular tourist area, you'd expect more sightings. Personally, I'm 70% sure of the validity of the sighting. We shall see how it turns out
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:01:16 PM by saskvagabond »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
I noticed that too. But I noticed a few other things that works in her favour:

- timing of sighting fits.
- no tweets or movement from her all weekend which fits her "weekend trip from Edmonton to Jasper"
- and a series of tweets within 15 minutes of each other on Monday morning that includes that winky face tweet to AmazingRaceCDA ("haha, I totally saw something"??) , and also to Jasper Tram, and Best Western Jasper all point to her having no twitter access over the weekend when sighting supposedly occurred.

I could be wrong, but when I saw the winky face on that tweet the AmazingRaceCDA I read the whole thing in a tone reflective of "I know something I'm not supposed to".

Mind you, being such a popular tourist area, you'd expect more sightings. Personally, I'm 70% sure of the validity of the sighting. We shall see how it turns out

I saw this tweet too but thought the same as Leafsfan. I tried looking up flight departure data to Calgary for the Jasper airport, but it would only show the current day. The Columbia Icefields would make an excellent startline, especially if they did it in a remote enough spot. Sneaky!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Further tweet reply:
Newcybersol™ ‏@newcybersol 1h
@whereswaldner it was awesome! so was the Tram at @TourismJasper

11:13 AM - 29 Apr 2014 ·

Note: is the "tram" reference a clue? I would ask her but I don't want to scare her off.

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
No, there is a Tram in Jasper area that one can take. She was replying to my message of wanting to visit the area one day. No relation.

Icefields as a start line would be super cool, and considering it's halfway between Edmonton and Calgary, could easily have teams given tickets for one of two flights to YVR, one from each airport. Though with no tweets from YEG I doubt this. Calgary Airport is about a 4 hour drive from Icefields. If the start line, and with a possible sighting on Saturday at 11am-12pm, gives teams PLENTY of time to drive to YYC for our evening sighting at the Calgary Airport.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
from the Brewster Travel Canada Facebook page (Icefields tram):

Please note that the Glacier Adventure will be closed to the public Saturday April 26, 2014 from 10am to 12pm due to a private event. https://www.facebook.com/BrewsterTravelCanada
 :iok
Bingo!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Nikki Best ‏@nikkicbest 5h

Came for the surf, and the Amazing Race was filming here! So many camera men and sound guys running… http://instagram.com/p/nYwhOtPLbG/ 1:17 PM - 29 Apr 2014

and

Riana critiquing the last place team... #amazingrace #tofino #surfing #waitforme http://instagram.com/p/nY86WovLc6/ 3:05 PM - 29 Apr 2014

(She is at Ucluelet Beach (Tofino area) on Vancouver Island)

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:15:02 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
itsgottabelou94 us on the amazing race  @pmandisme @cherrypie120 #Tofino #beach #amazingrace #bychance #random #lol #cold #whereisthesun #ocean #surf #sand #funny #cool 1h
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/709677324907471280_206164247#bFRr6WzqXqbioHsw.99

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Another clue box in Tofino, next to a plaque. Webstagram (instagram) http://web.stagram.com/p/709625543002800353_174738695

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Found a live sighting on twitter by jon
Sorry cant copy
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jon William ‏@HippBilly  54m
Well found out who the annoying film crew was on @BCFerries today is Apparently it's @AmazingRace_CBS or @AmazingRaceCDA don't know which

-Reading his tweets it appears its from Nanaimo to head back into the mainland.

Source:http://www.bcferries.com/schedules/mainland/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:13:04 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jon William ‏@HippBilly  1m
@LeafsfanRFF to Vancouver I believe - leaving Vancouver island, Nanaimo - we weren't allowed to speak to them