Author Topic: TAR Canada 2 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 111107 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
 :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh

I may have to surrender my fan card.  I had NO CLUE (pun intended) that the first episode was filmed here in VIctoria.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

I may have to surrender my fan card.  I had NO CLUE (pun intended) that the first episode was filmed here in VIctoria.

If I had known you were there you would have been out running around. :funny:

Take heed people! Let me know where you are if you want to be recruited!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!

If I had known you were there you would have been out running around. :funny:

Take heed people! Let me know where you are if you want to be recruited!!

you betcha I would have.  I've lived here for 27 years, and know all the spots.  I swim at Willows beach, I have often had tea at the Empress, and my son was a reservist at CFB Esquimalt.  I have vacationed in Tofino, on that very beach....

OY!!

Offline AngellikesCakes

• RFF Newbie
I'm know one of the hockey girls and I heard from a mutual friend that she didn't win. Take it what it's worth. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We will.

:ty3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
Just found this...

https://twitter.com/jeffgerard/status/465447526091747328

Green backpack included in the pic...

This pic was taken after the winniped leg, we see what seems to be the twins (green backpack?)
The picture is in the Toronto airport, so maybe the missing leg is between Paris and Winnipeg, and they also travel international?

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Just found this...

https://twitter.com/jeffgerard/status/465447526091747328

Green backpack included in the pic...

This pic was taken after the winniped leg, we see what seems to be the twins (green backpack?)
The picture is in the Toronto airport, so maybe the missing leg is between Paris and Winnipeg, and they also travel international?

Okay lets summarize:
May 10 Filming Winnipeg leg
May 11 Travel from Winnipeg to Toronto to ???
May 12 unknown
May 13 unknown
May 14 Filming Paris leg
May 15 Set up crew flying Paris to Montreal
May 16 unknown
May 17 Filming Montreal leg
So there is certainly a bigger "gap" between Winnipeg and Paris. I find it difficult to believe they just flew to Europe for one leg. If this is the missing leg, they flew to a destination that would require local transportation to Paris. It would also mean Winnipeg is not an NEL.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think that Winnipeg is an EL, and Rex and Bob or Alain & Audrey are most likely eliminated ( :'( :'() unless the Twins pull a J/J.
I think that teams fly to Paris in leg 7, and then take a train to somewhere else for leg 7 before going back to Paris in Leg 8 (like TAR12 in Burkina Faso with Ouagadougou).
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Well I know I am going to be anxious for the preview at the end of Ep 6 next week. I know it could be anywhere but I am hoping for Normandy.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
WOH! My Cogeco cable episode description is showing a big mistake for episode 9 on September 2nd:

"How Are We Going to Explain This to Mom and Dad?" (that's correct)
In Charlottetown, P.E.I., the teams step back in time. Meanwhile, the race gets tight.