Author Topic: TAR Canada 2 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 110514 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LOL. Maybe the poster was focused on ....:funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Moe Lepage posted a boatload of pics on his FB page. There r so many I am not going to post them, but look at this...is that Pete and Mickey?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Yeah, it seems to be Pete & Mickey. So no M/F in final, 2 M/M team, 1 F/F team, again?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Based on a close up sighting at The Museum of Nature:

M/M team with "dreads" (confirmed as Mickey and Pete after photo review) arrived in first place
F/F team in red (Hockey) arrived in second place
M/M team (photo confirmation of Rob/Ryan) arrived in "last" place.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Heliox

• RFF Full Member
Thanks Paradoinee... I was in rush and just assumed that it was the last stop (and may well be with challenge about Canadian wildlife or history)
Sorry for posting in sightings

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
They may have gone to the Diefenbunker (P.M. Diefenbaker's Cold War Era bunker) just outside of Ottawa

Rebecca ‏@RebeccaRuns 55m
@phdinparenting @AnatheaT apparently they maybe went on a boat - they also went to the diefenbunker
1:35 PM - 30 May 2014

I checked the Diefenbunker's FB page and apparently they were closed for a private event. https://www.facebook.com/diefenbunker?hc_location=timeline

Their hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. so I am thinking IF they went there, they didn't go there first thing from the airport, or why close it for the whole day.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
I received a tip via email that the teams were in fact spotted at the Governor General's house - Rideau Hall. (remember the helicopter was seen flying over this locale) According to the source, cameras were positioned along the driveway leading up to the front door. They saw 2 teams (I have asked them to identify). Production was not happy that they were on a tour that day. They are not sure if this was the finish line or not (but I am wondering about the cameras positioned there?)

Updated: I was told the male team came in first, but the source couldn't give a positive ID on which one because they weren't that close.   
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:47:28 AM by WindsorSue »

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Just arrived in Montreal and heard a colleague say they saw a clue box in Square Victoria that evening, around 9-10pm. No teams, but they were shoo'd away by production assistants.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just arrived in Montreal and heard a colleague say they saw a clue box in Square Victoria that evening, around 9-10pm. No teams, but they were shoo'd away by production assistants.

What evening is "that evening" please. And have fun!!  :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
also this one:
elakt djur ‏@rymdeheidi 15h blev nyss omsprungen av några från amazing race o jag skojar inte ens

Using Babylon: Was just overtaken by a few from amazing race o I am not kidding even

Reply: ???

elakt djur ‏@kaffe_lover  · 36m 
@xxxx i want money and vodka,  Östermalm i think. don't tell me what to do!!! I'm an independent woman, whehåååå

:lol3:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
also this one:
elakt djur ‏@rymdeheidi 15h blev nyss omsprungen av några från amazing race o jag skojar inte ens

Using Babylon: Was just overtaken by a few from amazing race o I am not kidding even

Reply: ???

elakt djur ‏@kaffe_lover  · 36m 
@xxxx i want money and vodka,  Östermalm i think. don't tell me what to do!!! I'm an independent woman, whehåååå

:lol3:

What the...    :o LOL. I think I want money and vodka too. I barely remember this, but I think it turned out being for TAR Israel???

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
New, very short promo confirms the Columbia Ice Fields start http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=385224

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MmkpfehMXtU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MmkpfehMXtU</a>

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The screen cap of the video I think shows Calgary Olympic Park's Ski Jump in the bg. Not entirely sure though.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
The screen cap of the video I think shows Calgary Olympic Park's Ski Jump in the bg. Not entirely sure though.

Yes I saw that.  Its definitely not Willow Beach on Vic Island...there is snow in the pic. I remember Calgary still had snow when the race started. Is that the toboggan run on the right? The placement is correct. I tried looking on the site for the park, their supplied map, as well as google maps but couldn't tell if there was a red stripe on the side of it or not. Does anyone know? I know that they were also closed that morning for a private event....and a helicopter (or a plane?) was given permission to fly over the site. There was also this I found on Facebook...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=695569720503547&set=pcb.695571260503393&type=1&theater

Edited...the "red stripes" ...that's another ski jump
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:08:59 AM by WindsorSue »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
I think they got to the start line via the Brewster bus. AND...there were a couple of other caps in Promo 1 to scrutinize. There is a statue/monument. I am trying desperately to learn to do screencaps, but if anyone knows how to do it in the meantime...

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
Not sure if this is the right thread for this (could also fall under Media, though this is very spoiler-y).

Jon Montgomery was just on The Social and not only talked about the challenge we've seen in the previews (Rex's "mother of Cher!" Moment) but named it and showed a clip.

It's "The Monster" at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary, the fastest zipline in North America. The clip was Jon's challenge description where he says "When teams arrive, they must climb to the top of this hill and both take a ride on the fastest zipline in North America, called The Monster."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Is there a link to that?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Is there a link to that?

Probably later today or tomorrow. The show aires today at 1pm est (thanka Sue for the info). Maybe this task ia similar to the butterfly conservatory from last season where they picked clues.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Is there a link to that?

Probably later today or tomorrow. The show aires today at 1pm est (thanka Sue for the info). Maybe this task ia similar to the butterfly conservatory from last season where they picked clues.

Here's the link to the interview itself. http://www.thesocial.ca/video?vid=393893. It shows Jon walking along the Glacier Skywalk (ahem...I knew it!!!).
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:00:08 PM by WindsorSue »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Here's the link to the entire episode of The Social: http://www.thesocial.ca/video?vid=391888 Sorry, nothing on YouTube. There is a bit in the intro (at the :25 sec mark), and just before each commercial break.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:17:40 PM by WindsorSue »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
^^And sadly, they are geo-blocked....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Looks like there may be a double FastForward....producer Mark Lysakowski  teased this on Instagram
http://instagram.com/p/qNAfdotRda/

Offline Philimination

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Phil is ready to Philiminate
Well, I think that the fast forward folder has not been folded yet, so it might just mean that there is a fast forward, but not double.

It could also just mean that there will be two FF's on the race.
You are the last team to arrive.
This is a Philmination leg, so I'm sorry to tell you that you have been Philiminated from the race.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
I don't think that there's anything special about the post. He's using it as a joke to show the fans' excitement.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax