Archive > TAR Canada

TAR Canada 2 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*

<< < (52/52)

stunami:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on May 11, 2014, 01:00:07 PM ---Just found this...

https://twitter.com/jeffgerard/status/465447526091747328

Green backpack included in the pic...

--- End quote ---

This pic was taken after the winniped leg, we see what seems to be the twins (green backpack?)
The picture is in the Toronto airport, so maybe the missing leg is between Paris and Winnipeg, and they also travel international?

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: stunami on August 06, 2014, 12:01:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vitoko on May 11, 2014, 01:00:07 PM ---Just found this...

https://twitter.com/jeffgerard/status/465447526091747328

Green backpack included in the pic...

--- End quote ---

This pic was taken after the winniped leg, we see what seems to be the twins (green backpack?)
The picture is in the Toronto airport, so maybe the missing leg is between Paris and Winnipeg, and they also travel international?

--- End quote ---

Okay lets summarize:
May 10 Filming Winnipeg leg
May 11 Travel from Winnipeg to Toronto to ???
May 12 unknown
May 13 unknown
May 14 Filming Paris leg
May 15 Set up crew flying Paris to Montreal
May 16 unknown
May 17 Filming Montreal leg
So there is certainly a bigger "gap" between Winnipeg and Paris. I find it difficult to believe they just flew to Europe for one leg. If this is the missing leg, they flew to a destination that would require local transportation to Paris. It would also mean Winnipeg is not an NEL.

Bookworm:
I think that Winnipeg is an EL, and Rex and Bob or Alain & Audrey are most likely eliminated ( :'( :'() unless the Twins pull a J/J.
I think that teams fly to Paris in leg 7, and then take a train to somewhere else for leg 7 before going back to Paris in Leg 8 (like TAR12 in Burkina Faso with Ouagadougou).

WindsorSue:
Well I know I am going to be anxious for the preview at the end of Ep 6 next week. I know it could be anywhere but I am hoping for Normandy.

WindsorSue:
WOH! My Cogeco cable episode description is showing a big mistake for episode 9 on September 2nd:

"How Are We Going to Explain This to Mom and Dad?" (that's correct)
In Charlottetown, P.E.I., the teams step back in time. Meanwhile, the race gets tight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version