Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Capture 2014

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ryan:
I didn't see this on CW's summer schedule, but I still saw casting/recruiting...maybe a delay to 2015? Anyone find any news on it?

stekay:
Saw the exact same thing today. Hopefully it is running. It probably takes less than 3 weeks to film ??? maybe they will save it for spring :(

justanotherfan:

--- Quote from: SteKay on April 18, 2014, 12:00:50 PM ---I absolutely loved this show! Got the chance to talk to James over FB a while back and he's a really nice guy!
The show was cast really well last year too so I hope they can keep that up! A changed arena would be interesting.

--- End quote ---

Hey!!! :) Thank you for the kind words. Since you're alias on here, who is this???

justanotherfan:

--- Quote from: RyanBres24 on April 18, 2014, 02:00:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on April 18, 2014, 12:00:50 PM ---I absolutely loved this show! Got the chance to talk to James over FB a while back and he's a really nice guy!
The show was cast really well last year too so I hope they can keep that up! A changed arena would be interesting.

--- End quote ---

I agree! I would LOVE to see a more ocean-side or water centric arena, though might be tougher to pull off (they'd probably go with a similar forest-rocky area but just change up the location.) James and Rebecca had a great dynamic!

Chris and Nick on the Gold team were one of my favorites. The amount of times the producer's used the "Nikita, RUNNNN!" voice over was fantastic, haha.

--- End quote ---

Hey Ryan!! You're too kind. Thank you!! Rebecca and I had such an amazing experience. :) Glad you enjoyed the show.

justanotherfan:

--- End quote ---

NVM! I found you on Facebook. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version