Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Capture 2014

<< < (4/4)

justanotherfan:

--- Quote from: paradoxinee on June 12, 2014, 10:20:59 AM ---I wonder if they can be back to area around the village during the hunt? It seems to be the safest area.

--- End quote ---

We weren't allowed to go back into the actual village during the Hunts, just around the outskirts of it in the covered areas. Plus the Village was wide open so it wasn't the most ideal for hiding. :)

paradoxinee:

--- Quote from: RealityLimeJW on June 24, 2014, 01:30:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: paradoxinee on June 12, 2014, 10:20:59 AM ---I wonder if they can be back to area around the village during the hunt? It seems to be the safest area.

--- End quote ---

We weren't allowed to go back into the actual village during the Hunts, just around the outskirts of it in the covered areas. Plus the Village was wide open so it wasn't the most ideal for hiding. :)

--- End quote ---

I means nearby area of the village. I know that it was wide open but it seems that no hunting team thought about that. All the hunting teams in the show always go to the jungle, to the north or the south.

LightDrop:

--- Quote from: RealityLimeJW on June 24, 2014, 01:29:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: RyanBres24 on June 11, 2014, 10:05:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: RealityLimeJW on June 07, 2014, 10:49:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: RyanBres24 on April 18, 2014, 02:00:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on April 18, 2014, 12:00:50 PM ---I absolutely loved this show! Got the chance to talk to James over FB a while back and he's a really nice guy!
The show was cast really well last year too so I hope they can keep that up! A changed arena would be interesting.

--- End quote ---

I agree! I would LOVE to see a more ocean-side or water centric arena, though might be tougher to pull off (they'd probably go with a similar forest-rocky area but just change up the location.) James and Rebecca had a great dynamic!

Chris and Nick on the Gold team were one of my favorites. The amount of times the producer's used the "Nikita, RUNNNN!" voice over was fantastic, haha.

--- End quote ---

Hey Ryan!! You're too kind. Thank you!! Rebecca and I had such an amazing experience. :) Glad you enjoyed the show.

--- End quote ---

You guys were awesome and flew under the radar! Any insight into season two's arrival? :)

--- Quote from: paradoxinee on June 11, 2014, 09:37:46 AM ---I just watched the trailer and it seems to be cool. Do you know any where I can watch this show online?

--- End quote ---

I think the entire season is available on Hulu! :) I could be wrong, it might be only for H+ folk. But if that's the case, check out the CW and see if you can watch it there.

--- End quote ---

Aww!!! Hehehe. Thank you. We tried to be as stealthy as possible yet play hard utilizing our strengths to the best of our abilities. ;)

As far as a season two, I have NO idea. We can only hope, right? It's probably unlikely since we haven't heard any confirmation on it but I also haven't seen anything that says it's been canceled. Hopefully they'll bring it back one day.

--- End quote ---

That's one of the things I liked about Capture, while there were a fair few physically fit teams like yours and a few others. The terrain in a way levelled things out at times, especially the hills and rough terrain which would tire anyone out. A lesser team could technically catch a strong team who are tired out from going long distances in the terrain.

Philimination:
Well... it's 2015, so there is no Capture 2014 :(

Does this mean that there will be no season 2??

starrynight:
Looks like we'll have to wait a while for another tag/capture show.  2013 had some decent shows only to be replaced by worse or nothing the following year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version