Author Topic: TAR 24 EP 7 "The Gladiators Are Here!" Rome, Italy *spoilers*  (Read 27074 times)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 24 EP 7 "The Gladiators Are Here!" Rome, Italy *spoilers*
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2014, 03:26:17 AM »
I'm hoping for the best in this Leg, but it's hard to do so after I saw a REMOTE CONTROL chariot task. Who are the cheapskates that designed this task? :groan:

I'm wondering if there is going to be a Fast Forward in this Leg. It's already Leg 7 and we haven't seen hints of a FF yet. Could it be another case of TAR18?
i am worried that there are no u-turns this season
it is already leg 7 and we still have no signs for u-turns
hope it will not be a tar 15 or tar 20 again

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2014, 12:25:07 PM »
There is a new sneak peak video in which we see Cowboys, Dave & Connor, Globetrotters and Brenchel all do the Chariot Detour at the same time.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2014, 07:44:22 PM »
I'm hoping for the best in this Leg, but it's hard to do so after I saw a REMOTE CONTROL chariot task. Who are the cheapskates that designed this task? :groan:

I'm wondering if there is going to be a Fast Forward in this Leg. It's already Leg 7 and we haven't seen hints of a FF yet. Could it be another case of TAR18?
i am worried that there are no u-turns this season
it is already leg 7 and we still have no signs for u-turns
hope it will not be a tar 15 or tar 20 again
TAR15 had a used U-Turn in Leg 4 (Lance & Keri {Team Maroon} U-Turned Sam & Dan who were ahead of them at that point), but it was unaired since it didn't affect teams significantly.

What I'm mostly worried about is the tasks. Yes, the tasks. Rome is like the Mecca of Italian cuisine, Old World architecture, and Ancient Olympic sports (some are safe for viewer eyes and challenging too). After seeing toy chariots that are literally child's play, drastic costumes contradicting the actuality of the task, and Caroline & Jennifer doing a generic delivery task for their SB, I don't expect this Leg to bring a bundle of joy to me.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Zzunk

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 24 EP 7 "The Gladiators Are Here!" Rome, Italy
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2014, 12:56:37 PM »
Roadblock involving Roman numerals <III, III, III, III, III, III

Fixed

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2014, 06:51:41 PM »
Hey Zzunk!!  This cracks me up!! Although it might be too difficult...  :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2014, 02:24:22 PM »
Ok. CBS has released today six more press pics from this episode:

Battling a Gladiator in Season 24 Episode 7
In Detour A, Engaged couple Jessica (left) and John (center) must battle a Roman Gladiator. If the Emperor approves, they will receive the next clue, on the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Fighting hard in Season 24 Episode 7
In Detour A, Engaged couple Jessica (left) and John (right) must battle a Roman Gladiator. If the Emperor approves, they will receive the next clue, on the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Jessica and John in Season 24 Episode 7
Engaged couple Jessica (left) and John (right) make their way to the next location on the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Jet and Cord in Season 24 Episode 7
Cowboy brothers Jet (left) and Cord (right) arrive in the Piazza del Popolo in Rome, Italy on the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Reading the Clue in Season 24 Episode 7
Cowboy brothers Jet (left) and Cord (right) read the next clue on the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Jamal and Leo in Season 24 Episode 7
In Detour A, Cousins Jamal (left) and Leo (center) must battle a Roman Gladiator. If the Emperor approves, they will receive the next clue, on the All-Star edition of THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2014, 02:58:26 PM »
Great leg just sad that they not went to Vatican City!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline Ticasmom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2014, 06:21:33 PM »
 :conf: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUDREY HEPBURN!!!  :hearts:  This would have been her 85th.
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken."  Oscar Wilde

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2014, 07:01:39 PM »
Here's our gladiator https://www.facebook.com/emanuele.vaccarini (it's a fan page, not a personal profile)
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move