Archive > Big Brother Canada Live Updates

Live Feed Updates Friday 3/21/14 -Thursday 3/27/14

<< < (3/47) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Allison  she does know that she is whittling down the girls side?

Ika rehashing  what Sarah told her on why she voted out paul

Allison  the guys didnt tell me that

Ika  she is with th guys and she told me that im the smartest person in the group and they want to take me out so she jumped ship

Allison reasonable

Ika imagine if you are sitting on that information and then i have  pov and she didnt tell me

Allison oh yeah?

Ika she freaked out on me right before you came in #Potatogate  but there is no convincing her.. she is really close to sabrina. and when it was my HOH she pretended that she had influence over me but i ignored her..  and after this  So thank you Sarah for  ****ing me and then confessing

Ika i thought that if i didnt put up Kenny and andrew that would keep me safe for another  week but they all lied

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Ika and Allison hug  Ika thanks

Allison leaves ika alone  in the bedroom

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Sarah talking to Kenny and arlie

He said that im too emotional

Kenny Heather and Ika are similar but in juvenile way.. Heather is emotional and if you say something it will  spin into something  way off  and makes you evil

Arlie oh yeah that's what she said taht you are so evil :snicker:

Sarah she has to  discredit me. what she is doing is smart but  you guys dont believe her

Arlie  the girls think that i get told what to do that i know nothing

Sarah yeah i just told her that you didnt know anything

Sarah that makes it  easy for her to demonize me to you guys.. and i wouldnt have done what i did if i didnt have the connections that i have with you guys

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Jon talking to Sarah and gets a little emotional about his dad

Anmdrew got his long coat that had a pack of smokes  in it

Allison to Sarah  i think im going on

Sarah **** you can win that POV i saw you on that thing yesterday  and you were on slop

Sarah our side has the numbers to keep you.. so it might not be a tough sell rachelle hates her.. and she put her on slop a second time

Sarah i know it sounds hard now but i went back and forth so many time yesterday you saw

Sarah you should poke the bear a little bit

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Kenny Andrew Jon by the :HT all high fives  she's not taking a big target out

Kenny after all that drama last night too, she didnt put us on slop she wont take a swing at  us

Jon we just  lay back

Sabrina out to the guys to report everything back to the guys

Sabrina makes sure that Ika called her a  pimple lip bitch :groan: and sabrina laughed each time she called her that Sabrina is not  above name calling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version