Author Topic: TAR 24 EP 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite" Colombo, Sri Lanka  (Read 30972 times)

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 24 EP 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite" Colombo, Sri Lanka
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »
If I'm not wrong, the Colombo WTC was somewhere mentioned earlier in the live sightings thread.

Is it gone or what?  ???

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2014, 01:49:26 PM »
Wow, in the first photo Luigi are showed at night (take notice of the flashlight on Margie's head), but they're then shown on a train headed to Galle AT DAYTIME! So perhaps they get bunched or something? By an HoO perhaps? :o

No flashlight. Margie's glasses.

]http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag91/Aleij1963/CAPSTAR24/t10_grab_03_0c_zps6944dbc4.jpg

Look at this pic from the Detour on KL:

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y426/Alenaveda/TAR24/t10_grab_03_zpsf543ac47.jpg
Oh lol, my bad. :lol:

The only thing that's going to save this episode from having just boring three-peater tasks is if Margie & Luke get a lot of airtime regarding their flight troubles. And overall I'm really looking forward to seeing all the travelling in this episode, both the flights AND (open-air taxis? :lol:) in Sri Lanka.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2014, 05:02:02 PM »
CBS has just released a new sneak peek on his page. If anybody can get it and upload it would be great.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/opFyfmn_4jvwraOY4MTSSoTY9s50c0d_/the-amazing-race-can-t-make-fish-bite-sneak-peek-/
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2014, 05:16:47 PM »
CBS has just released a new sneak peek on his page. If anybody can get it and upload it would be great.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/opFyfmn_4jvwraOY4MTSSoTY9s50c0d_/the-amazing-race-can-t-make-fish-bite-sneak-peek-/

No thing special in this new sneak peek but we can say: We see every teams except Maggie & Luke

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2014, 05:44:49 PM »
Even that we know that TARA and TARAus had visited those places, but I think this will be the first time TAR:US visit those places and this will be the first time it'll be showed in US television. So, it'll be the first time viewers who never watch TARA and TARAus before see those location, tasks, etc. :)

That is very true!
The Amazing Race Australia season 2 also showcased Istanbul, in a better way then the Us. versions (just my opion).

I just hope that they feature Independence Commemoration Hall, in this leg. It was not in season 6.
I agree, even though the temple blessing and Trendy Connections (is this factory owned by production now? :funny:) are repeats from international races, it is something fresh for the high-definition U.S. version for the not-so-avid audience. I think the last time we've ever had anything laundry related was TAR13 when teams had a Detour choice where they could iron clothes in Delhi, India.

I'm actually looking forward to the fishing Roadblock. I've never seen people balance on poles to gather seafood before so that will be something unique in my opinion.

Still not hoping much for classic, adventurous TAR music though. Too much circus-crazed music that it is literally a big, fat joke.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2014, 08:39:54 PM »

I'm actually looking forward to the fishing Roadblock. I've never seen people balance on poles to gather seafood before so that will be something unique in my opinion.

I'm particulary excited for this challenge because I've seen this place and an European guy trying to fish on the pole in polish travelling TV show Smakuj świat z Pascalem (Taste the world with Pascal). ;)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:43:58 PM by runningblind »

Offline aryantsoeseno

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2014, 07:43:52 PM »
get READY..... it's time for LIVE STREAMING of the AMAZING RACE S24 Ep05 - "Can't Make Fish Bite" Colombo, Sri Lanka.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:48:16 PM by aryantsoeseno »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2014, 07:48:04 PM »
Yay!  :hoot: :hoot:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aryantsoeseno

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2014, 07:58:21 PM »
is that NEOBIE..... :conf: :yess: :conf:

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2014, 10:25:03 PM »
Sri Lanka is so beautiful... I would go on the race just to have that train ride alone... they should go there more often...

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2014, 11:42:30 PM »
Yah, for Neobie getting some air time.