Author Topic: 49 Amazing Races, 49 Amazing Winners  (Read 2371 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
49 Amazing Races, 49 Amazing Winners
« on: April 05, 2014, 04:04:25 PM »
In total, there have been 49 editions of The Amazing Race thus far, including American and International versions.

49 Teams have crossed the finish line, winning the ultimate prize and rising above all others to prove that they are the best.

Whoever wins TAR: All-Stars will be crowned the 50th winner of The Amazing Race. Exciting!!

I have put together a little presentation to commemorate the occasion!

(Note: Careful about reading the comments, they may be filled with TAR24 spoilers :c I'm not exactly patrolling them)
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Re: 49 Amazing Races, 49 Amazing Winners
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 04:13:55 PM »
Wow, I didn't know there have been 50 TAR seasons in total! :hoot: No doubt TAR has a come a very long way.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 05:07:01 PM »
I loved it. Although it was too early for another returnee season since 18/UB, it is awesome that the winner of this All Stars will be the 50th winner.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 05:32:52 PM »
Wonderful GB!! I LOVE it!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 06:47:48 PM »
I was originally going to include a short clip <5 seconds of each team crossing the finish line, but Adobe Premiere didn't want to play with all the different filetypes and codecs. Ah well though!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!