Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S28 Ep 3 "Our Time to Shine"

<< < (2/10) > >>

Jobby:
Would be possible if Brains didn't suck so bad in Ep1~ :funny:

Glamazon Racer:
ONE TRIBE CONSIDERS THROWING AN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IN ORDER TO BENCH ONE OF ITS STRONGEST PLAYERS, ON "SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12

"Our Time To Shine" - One Tribe considers throwing an immunity challenge in order to bench one of its strongest players. Also, a meltdown at a reward challenge could mark the end for one struggling castaway, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

stekay:

--- Quote from: racer on March 08, 2014, 10:51:30 AM ---ONE TRIBE CONSIDERS THROWING AN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IN ORDER TO BENCH ONE OF ITS STRONGEST PLAYERS, ON "SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12

"Our Time To Shine" - One Tribe considers throwing an immunity challenge in order to bench one of its strongest players. Also, a meltdown at a reward challenge could mark the end for one struggling castaway, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

--- End quote ---

Idk if the reward challenge bit suggests a quitter I would point at Jefra who seemed so unstable after the rain.

Glamazon Racer:
"Meltdown at a reward challenge" sounds fascinating. I really hope Aparri throws the challenge - I don't even know who they are plotting to take out (could be someone likeable) but it would add so much drama lol. :P

Jobby:
Tbh, there is only one instance of a tribe losing a challenge deliberately and successfully eliminating a player... was it in China and Jaime did it? I think. But ultimately... whenever a tribe throws a challenge, nothing ends up well who whoever is always involved in orchestrating it. -_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version