Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 2 SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**  (Read 32686 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Brendon, Rachel wants a baby! <3

Caroline: Hey cowboys!
Jennifer: Caroline, focus on us! <3333333333
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We're back at tai chi with Jet & Cord finally getting their clue. Caroline: "HI COWBOYS!!!" Jennifer tells Caroline to focus on getting a cab first lol.

At Edaytown, teams are still working on the roadblock. Margie says that the biggest distraction were the kids. Rachel says the little kids were adorable. "I want babies so much!" Mallory: "RACHEL WANTS A BABY!" :funny:

Oh, Flight Time is doing the roadblock. This one girl keeps bothering him. :lol:

Jet & Cord get to the roadblock in 9th. Jet is doing it. Everyone is surprised cowboys are at the back now.

Mark is doing very well at this roadblock. "Just like baby bear's soup, baby!" Mark with the title. Mark & Mallory are done in 1st!!! Mallory is so happy. Take a taxi to Guanzhou Children's Cultural Center to deliver the car. Mark puts the car into the trunk of a taxi.

Margie is done in 2nd. They're off to deliver their car.

Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the roadblock.

Not sure whose bag it is, but Mark or Mallory's bag is left behind... It's highlighted with editing.

Dave & Connor leave the roadblock in 3rd.

Caroline & Jennifer decide who to do the roadblock.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
We're back at tai chi with Jet & Cord finally getting their clue. Caroline: "HI COWBOYS!!!" Jennifer tells Caroline to focus on getting a cab first lol.

At Edaytown, teams are still working on the roadblock. Margie says that the biggest distraction were the kids. Rachel says the little kids were adorable. "I want babies so much!" Mallory: "RACHEL WANTS A BABY!" :funny:

Oh, Flight Time is doing the roadblock. This one girl keeps bothering him. :lol:

Jet & Cord get to the roadblock in 9th. Jet is doing it. Everyone is surprised cowboys are at the back now.

Mark is doing very well at this roadblock. "Just like baby bear's soup, baby!" Mark with the title. Mark & Mallory are done in 1st!!! Mallory is so happy. Take a taxi to Guanzhou Children's Cultural Center to deliver the car. Mark puts the car into the trunk of a taxi.

Margie is done in 2nd. They're off to deliver their car.

Caroline & Jennifer arrive at the roadblock.

Not sure whose bag it is, but Mark or Mallory's bag is left behind... It's highlighted with editing.

Dave & Connor leave the roadblock in 3rd.

Caroline & Jennifer decide who to do the roadblock.

I think Mallory dropped Mark's bag.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
This just proves Caroline & Jennifer can't do anything on their own. :groan:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Leo & Jamal are out of the roadblock in 4th.

Caroline is doing the roadblock. Country singers are a mess right now.

Mallory is worried about the car that they tied to the trunk. Mallory: "Is your backpack back there?" Mark says it's not. Mallory has his passport... Mark doesn't have his bag. The backpack was left on the ground. Seems like Mallory thought he would notice it, but Mark didn't pick it up.

Jennifer tries to ask Cord for the Express Pass... Joey sees this happening and he doesn't think that Cord will give it... Big Easy sees it too... Jennifer is begging for it... Jessica comments about it too. Brenchel are out of the roadblock. Jennifer is still trying to convince Cord... Brenchel are done the roadblock in 5th. Jennifer still trying to convince Cord... Jet is done the roadblock in 6th. Jennifer asks Jet if they can have the EP...

Globetrotters finish the roadblock in 7th? or 8th? AND THE COWBOYS GIVE THE EXPRESS PASS. WOW. Cowboys are the only ones with an EP now. SHOCKING.

Leo tries to give his taxi driver a high five, but he doesn't understand lol. Mark is the first one to deliver the car. THey get their next clue and it's a detour.

Detour:
Featherball. Teams will have to make 10 passes with a shuttlecock. When they do, they will get their next clue.
China Cup. Receive a traditional Chinese therapy.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
I can see people being angry but it is legitimate strategy. I don't blame the girls for doing what they needed to do to get the express pass.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Cant watch it live, HAVE FUN EVERYBODY :)

Reading polaroid's summary looks like position are changing everywhere already, this should be interesting.

Thanks polaroid!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Mark insists on going back to get the backpack.

Margie & Luke get the detour clue.

Mark insists on going back... Mallory has his passport. Mark says he needs his medicine... Mallory has his medicine... Mark says he doesn't have clothes... Mark says he has to go back... Oh man they're bickering bad.

Mallory is asking Dave & Connor if they've seen Mark's backpack. Mallory is trying to see if she can send a taxi driver to get his backpack. Mark insists on going back. Mark gives a taxi driver directions to go back... Mark refuses to go without his backpack??? WHY.

Dave & Connor get the detour clue in 3rd.

Mallory insists it's not her fault... She also says that she would go without her backpack. WHAT IS MARK DOING omg.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
CaroJen pulling off the impossible! Such stars! <3333333333333333333333333333333333

This Mark & Mallory stuff is just tragic. I can't believe this... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
RRRRGGG I'm sick of their flirtatious strategy. First with the Hockey Bros now the Cowboys.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I can understand Mallory's frustration with Mark... Seems like they have everything needed to keep racing. :res:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
I can see people being angry but it is legitimate strategy. I don't blame the girls for doing what they needed to do to get the express pass.

Smart move from the cowboys too. The second EP is gone on the hands of a "weak" team so none of the most competitive ones have it - and therefore threat them -, and now they are the only ones with that power to use.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
RRRRGGG I'm sick of their flirtatious strategy. First with the Hockey Bros now the Cowboys.
I can't wait until they get U-Turned and start singing the blues. (Anger sarcasm)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Mallory & Mark still arguing. Mark says he doesn't have anything so I guess that's why he wants his stuff... Mallory says she'll buy him a new backpack and stuff. They have separate confessionals I guess, or it's edited to look that way.

Margie & Luke arrive at featherball. You can't use arms or hands. Dave & Connor arrive at featherball too.

Brenchel get their detour clue. They pick featherball.

Afghanimals see cowboys and Caroline & Jennifer. They figure out that an EP was used.

Caroline & Jennifer, Jet & Cord and Afghanimals all pick featherball. Globes are in 8th and they pick featherball.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
This is so tragic :/ I feel sorry for both of Mark and Mallory. Things aren't looking good and their relationship isn't great :/
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
If we're seeing a different departure order than an arrival order, without an explanation, then we're almost certainly dealing with production time credits. I can't imagine penalties being applied and not being announced.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Back at the roadblock. Joey says it looks like it's a race between them and Jessica & John. Looks like Meghan got it. And she did. Meghan's helping John?????????? WHAT. Wow. I can't believe this is happening???

John & Jessica are out of the roadblock in last. They're having trouble getting a cab.

Mark & Mallory get back to the backpack. They get it. Mallory says she'll take all the blame. Mark says his opinion didn't matter to Mallory. More arguing.

Teams having trouble with featherball.

Mark says Mallory is getting upset with no reason. Wow. This is real bad. Mallory arrive at featherball.

Margie & Luke were at 9, but Margie missed on the last one. YouTube and John & Jessica both pick to do featherball.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
whoo retro race music
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Margie misses on her last again. Dave & Connor finish the detour in 1st. Pit stop: Shamian Island. The last team to check in may be eliminated.

WOW WHAT. CAROLINE & JENNIFER FINISH THE DETOUR IN 2ND. Margie & Luke finish in 3rd.

Jet & Cord finish the detour in 4th. Cord had an incredible save. Brenchel finish shortly after. Globes finish the detour in 6th. Afghanimals finish in 7th.

Looks like a huge race to the pit stop. Mark & Mallory are still at the detour. Joey & Meghan arrive at featherball. Jessica & John arrive. Mark seems pissed at Mallory when she misses. This is crazy.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
CaroJen queens <3

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
I did so bad at guessing in Jobby's game =))

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I wonder if this season will be all about how teams melt down and implode
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Caro and Jen did a great job at the Detour! It was a very good move to get the Express Pass and use it right then.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with Mark & Mallory, Joey & Meghan and John & Jessica trying to do the roadblock. Mallory doesn't know if they should switch detour.

At Shamin Island, Dave & Connor get out of their taxi first. Caroline & Jennifer get out of their taxi. Brenchel are here too. Jet & Cord and Globes here too. Afghanimals here too. Margie & Luke arrive too... Brenchel see a sign with pictures. Margie & Luke see it? They starty running... Brenchel and Margie & Luke are running for it... Brenchel beat Margie & Luke to the mat.

Brenchel are team #1. Their first leg win! Margie & Luke are team #2. Caroline & Jennifer arrive on the mat. They're team #3. Phil asks about the Express Pass. Another team arrives. Dave & Connor arrive on the mat in 4th. Globes arrive in 5th. What a crowded mat. Phil says that Dave & Connor are team #5, but they're not. He gets corrected. :lol: Jet & Cord arrive on the mat too. This time, Phil counts to 6. :funny: Leo & Jamal arrive too. They're team #7.

Brenchel won $2500 each.

Pit stop:
1st - Brendon & Rachel
2nd - Margie & Luke
3rd - Caroline & Jennifer
4th - Dave & Connor
5th - Flight Time & Big Easy
6th - Jet & Cord
7th - Leo & Jamal

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Phil signing to all the teams while Luke is still there! Good guy Phil!
It's Clobbering Time!