Author Topic: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal  (Read 47981 times)

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:48:36 AM »

Post by Hari Won

According to Hari's facebook, season 3 is going to be started soon. They're receiving casting profile right now. So excited.  :conf:

Hoping they'll do great job like last season.  :conf:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:08:11 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News and Speculation
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 12:49:17 PM »

I heard about it. The rumour is that half of the cast are celebrity, half are normal people but I just hope all teams are normal people.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:02:42 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
 :o
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:01:41 AM »
After season 2, i really don't care they're celebrities or normal people as long as they have bold personality.

I heard about it. The rumour is that half of the cast are celebrity, half are normal people but I just hope all teams are normal people.

I think I like this idea and hope some normal persons will kick ass.  :conf:

Offline doremon.0504

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The Amazing Race Forever
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 12:18:00 AM »
Really??????  :yess:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 03:25:41 AM »
The news is up.

Season 3 is Celebrities Edition, too, just like the Season 2.
However, there are only 8 teams and each team only includes one celebrity. They will race with their family, friends or even a stranger (who will go to casting and the celebrities can join the casting to find their team mates). They have not revealed names of celebrities yet.

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 04:08:53 AM »
The news is up.

Season 3 is Celebrities Edition, too, just like the Season 2.
However, there are only 8 teams and each team only includes one celebrity. They will race with their family, friends or even a stranger (who will go to casting and the celebrities can join the casting to find their team mates). They have not revealed names of celebrities yet.
There will still be teams of only normal people, but still sound awful :tantrum

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 04:26:07 AM »
I think the cast in TAR VN are OK.
The bad thing about TAR VN are the route, the tasks and the rule.

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 04:37:03 AM »
I don't like Celebrity Edition. I want they bring back normal season  :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 10:31:50 AM »
 :welcome: to RFF Katerina!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 09:06:57 PM »
HOW do you have a season of TAR with EIGHT TEAMS?!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 09:19:26 PM »
HOW do you have a season of TAR with EIGHT TEAMS?!

They might reduce numbers of the legs.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 10:26:41 AM »
They can barely handle a 10-leg race with 9 teams (France, Canada). I shudder to imagine what will happen with only eight. Is this turning into iRace, where every product just gets smaller and smaller?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2014, 03:28:34 AM »
I think TAR VN has many NELs that's not necessary.
I think this time, there will be 5 or 6 NELs.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 04:40:41 AM »
I think TAR VN has many NELs that's not necessary.
I think this time, there will be 5 or 6 NELs.

The race will be boring as hell because the teams are saved a lot even they suck.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »
I'm not sure there's anything new here, but I found a news story about the upcoming TAR Vietnam 3:

http://www.talkvietnam.com/2014/03/the-amazing-race-vietnam-2014-oficially-kicked-off/

The Hanoitimes – After the huge success of season 2 with Celebrities version, the third season of The Amazing Race Vietnam has started. The program promises to bring more attractive, fresh and inspiring atmostphere for audiences.

The reality television game show, based on the American TV series – The Amazing Race, will also hold mini bus trips starting from April 28, to cities and provinces nationwide including Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Hue, Quang Nam, Long An, Vinh Long, Tien Giang, to search for potential candidates.

Audition rounds will be held in Ha Noi, Da Nang, Can Tho, and HCM City to finalise the eight teams for the third season.

The game show will keep the same format including the participation of celebrities as with last year, with one minor change- the competition will include eight teams, instead of nine. Each celebrity is able to choose a family member, lover, colleague, friend, as a partner or from the pre-cast.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of the bus trips unless it's also a publicity tour. Don't they know who the celebrities are? However, it's interesting to see that they are even holding auditions for the celebrities.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 11:05:22 PM »
I'm not sure there's anything new here, but I found a news story about the upcoming TAR Vietnam 3:

http://www.talkvietnam.com/2014/03/the-amazing-race-vietnam-2014-oficially-kicked-off/

The Hanoitimes – After the huge success of season 2 with Celebrities version, the third season of The Amazing Race Vietnam has started. The program promises to bring more attractive, fresh and inspiring atmostphere for audiences.

The reality television game show, based on the American TV series – The Amazing Race, will also hold mini bus trips starting from April 28, to cities and provinces nationwide including Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Hue, Quang Nam, Long An, Vinh Long, Tien Giang, to search for potential candidates.

Audition rounds will be held in Ha Noi, Da Nang, Can Tho, and HCM City to finalise the eight teams for the third season.

The game show will keep the same format including the participation of celebrities as with last year, with one minor change- the competition will include eight teams, instead of nine. Each celebrity is able to choose a family member, lover, colleague, friend, as a partner or from the pre-cast.

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of the bus trips unless it's also a publicity tour. Don't they know who the celebrities are? However, it's interesting to see that they are even holding auditions for the celebrities.

The producers have already decided 8 celebrities. But some of celebrities do not have partners. So they do that bus trips for finding contestants that will be paired with celebrities.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 01:48:30 AM »

Huyền Trang - winner of Vietnam's Next Top Model season 1 (same season with Diệp Lâm Anh - Thu Hiền and Thanh Hoa) - will participate TARVN season 3. I really like this girl. Hope she will do as good as Diệp Lâm Anh and Thu Hiền.

This is her FB: https://www.facebook.com/khieuhuyentrang
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:20:52 AM by QuocNghia »

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 02:09:59 AM »

Lại Hương Thảo - Model, celebrity contestant.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 06:55:58 AM »
Is there any proof about her? I don't like her at all.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 11:18:16 AM »
http://afamily.vn/giai-tri/2-chan-dai-co-tieng-khoe-sac-tai-cuoc-dua-ky-thu-2014-2014032911038596.chn

Bật mí cho các bạn: Siêu mẫu Huyền Trang – Quán quân Vietnam’s Next Top Model và Hoa Khôi Thể Thao Việt Nam 2012 Lại Huơng Thảo sẽ tham gia cùng các bạn Hà Nội trong ṿng Audition tai Savico Megamall Long Biên ngày mai. Hẹn gặp các bạn vào lúc 8h sáng mai nhé!

It was posted on Facebook. :D So I think there's no reason they join the casting day if they're not the contestants.

And rumors say that Hương Giang Idol is 1 of the celebrities, (I'm not sure about this.) :D

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 03:09:18 AM »
http://afamily.vn/giai-tri/2-chan-dai-co-tieng-khoe-sac-tai-cuoc-dua-ky-thu-2014-2014032911038596.chn

Bật mí cho các bạn: Siêu mẫu Huyền Trang – Quán quân Vietnam’s Next Top Model và Hoa Khôi Thể Thao Việt Nam 2012 Lại Huơng Thảo sẽ tham gia cùng các bạn Hà Nội trong ṿng Audition tai Savico Megamall Long Biên ngày mai. Hẹn gặp các bạn vào lúc 8h sáng mai nhé!

It was posted on Facebook. :D So I think there's no reason they join the casting day if they're not the contestants.

And rumors say that Hương Giang Idol is 1 of the celebrities, (I'm not sure about this.) :D

No way! She is a transgender women and she not enough health to join this competition.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 06:06:30 AM »

No way! She is a transgender women and she not enough health to join this competition.

And her being a transgender woman is a problem because?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 07:02:06 AM »

Some contestants may be uncomfortable. Production money will need to be extra as they need to rent extra changing room.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2014, 07:36:00 AM »

Some contestants may be uncomfortable. Production money will need to be extra as they need to rent extra changing room.

A) They can dwi it doesn't affect them at all.
B) They can dwi it doesn't affect them at all. (and how does being transgender warrant an extra changeroom)