Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S28 Ep2 "Cops-R-Us"

(1/12) > >>

claude_24hrs:
Title of the second episode. Probably a quote from a member of Brawn tribe (either Sarah or Tony).

Glamazon Racer:
THE CASTAWAYS' SPIRITS ARE DRENCHED BY A MONSTER MONSOON, ON "SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5

"Cops-R-Us" - The castaways' spirits are drenched by a monster monsoon. Meanwhile, two castaways form a "blue-blooded" alliance, and the "Brains" must win a challenge to avoid another trip to tribal council, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Glamazon Racer:
I'm definitely looking forward to a partnership between Sarah and Tony. I hope they get Trish too - that would be a perfect threesome. I'm not a fan of the other three Brawns, although Cliff beats the other two tbh.

Jobby:
Don't y'all find it a miracle if Brains win the next Immunity Challenge with one skinny guy, 2 weak girls and an older lady? :funny:

paradoxinee:

--- Quote from: Jobby on February 28, 2014, 10:41:18 PM ---Don't y'all find it a miracle if Brains win the next Immunity Challenge with one skinny guy, 2 weak girls and an older lady? :funny:

--- End quote ---

Maybe the challenge will have something not too much physical. And I don't think they are really weak. Even Garrett helped much in last challenge but everyone did OK so the Brains had a big lead until J'tia blew it all.
And they did not need to be the first, the second is safe. I hope they will not lose again and I want the Beauty to lose so that we can see more from them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version