Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 28 Spoilers and Bootlists Discussion

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jobby:
The fact that there is not much spoilers this season excites me.

I got spoiled by nosyrabbit (i'm not angry and it's not your fault... don't worry!!) about the 2nd boot being Garrett though, otherwise I would have been pissed and angry when Kass flipped. Thank goodness I was pre-empt by nosyrabbit and wasn't that angry in the end. #RIPGarrett #ROBBED

MrDeerShank:
There has been some speculation again over Sucks that the Final 2 format may also be returning into the game - and that there's a medevac at SOME POINT throughout the game.

If this season is a standard 13 episode season, then it would make sense that the Final 2 format returns:

Ep 1 - 18 -> 16
Ep 2 - 16 -> 15
Ep 3 - 15 -> 14
Ep 4 - 14 -> 13
Ep 5 - 13 -> 12
Ep 6 - 12 -> 11
Ep 7 - 11 -> 10
Ep 8 - 10 -> 8 (I need to throw the double boot somewhere, so we'll go here for now (bearing in mind this is purely hypothetical))
Ep 9 - 8 -> 7
Ep 10 - 7 -> 6
Ep 11 - 6 -> 5
Ep 12 - 5 -> 4
Ep 13 - 4 -> 3 -> 2

Glamazon Racer:
It also made sense for Philippines to be a Final 2 but they screwed that with the highly pointless "advantage for final IC" challenge, so I hope they don't repeat that!

MrDeerShank:
Unless there's an episode with 0 boots (or the season finale only has 1 boot), there is no possible way this season can end with a F3/8 man jury; it must end with a F2/9 man jury

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: MrDS on April 02, 2014, 07:59:10 PM ---Unless there's an episode with 0 boots (or the season finale only has 1 boot), there is no possible way this season can end with a F3/8 man jury; it must end with a F2/9 man jury

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I completely agree - but I said the same thing on Survivor: Philippines and they ruined that season with the pointess "advantage in final IC" challenge in the finale, instead of two ICs.

Let's see, hoping for the F2. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version