Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 28 Spoilers and Bootlists Discussion

<< < (3/5) > >>

Marionete:

--- Quote from: MrDS on February 28, 2014, 09:36:35 PM ---There has been some speculation again over Sucks that the Final 2 format may also be returning into the game - and that there's a medevac at SOME POINT throughout the game.

If this season is a standard 13 episode season, then it would make sense that the Final 2 format returns:

Ep 1 - 18 -> 16
Ep 2 - 16 -> 15
Ep 3 - 15 -> 14
Ep 4 - 14 -> 13
Ep 5 - 13 -> 12
Ep 6 - 12 -> 11
Ep 7 - 11 -> 10
Ep 8 - 10 -> 8 (I need to throw the double boot somewhere, so we'll go here for now (bearing in mind this is purely hypothetical))
Ep 9 - 8 -> 7
Ep 10 - 7 -> 6
Ep 11 - 6 -> 5
Ep 12 - 5 -> 4
Ep 13 - 4 -> 3 -> 2

--- End quote ---
Isn't a standard season 14 episodes?
And I think what sucks speculated to be a med evac, was actually Lindsey quitting.

Right now we have 9 people and 6 episodes left, so it's either a regular finale with 3 TCs and a final 2 or they're going with the 8-member jury again and a Phillipines style finale. I think the latter is going to happen, though seing a final 2 would definitely be exciting and shake things up a lot near the end :P

Glamazon Racer:
Interesting new spoiler from Sucks.

It states that:

Show contentKass will be in the finals. No mention on who her opponent(s) would be or if she wins/loses.

I predicted a losing finalist position for Kass for a while, but I feel like there are a couple of people she could beat at the end - it just depends on who she sits next to.

stekay:
Show contentI think she stands a chance but as racer said it will depend on her opponents. I love Kass so woop if real <3

David:
Where do spoilers in Survivor come from? Someone in there? IDGI

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: David on April 24, 2014, 11:40:00 AM ---Where do spoilers in Survivor come from? Someone in there? IDGI

--- End quote ---

I always wonder the same thing. :lol: It can only come from a member of the cast or the member of production leaking it to someone - either intentionally or unintentionally. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version