TAR Australia 3 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*

<< < (9/10) > >>

ovalorange:
And another...

km6014 Amazing Race on Great Ocean Road! #victoria #photoaday #365project   3h
km6014 #amazingrace #almostfamous

http://instagram.com/p/mKJ9vfoLKT/

ovalorange:
Some info for Port Campbell looks to have leaked to a local paper, photo taken by @Stass1 on twitter

Lobo1:
So I was at Angkor Wat on March 10, 2014 and saw what a person in my party said was paraphernalia for the this show, The Amazing Race (I have never seen the show). I was even reprimanded for opening the clue box (Is that what it's called?) and taking a peek inside (sorry, I rally had no idea about this show). So a little later that day, we see a man and woman being filmed while in a tuk tuk on the road to Angkor--they were having some trouble (we think they lost their Angkor Wat passes).

So my question: Was this an episode from Season 25?

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Lobo1 on May 19, 2014, 06:30:17 PM ---So I was at Angkor Wat on March 10, 2014 and saw what a person in my party said was paraphernalia for the this show, The Amazing Race (I have never seen the show). I was even reprimanded for opening the clue box (Is that what it's called?) and taking a peek inside (sorry, I rally had no idea about this show). So a little later that day, we see a man and woman being filmed while in a tuk tuk on the road to Angkor--they were having some trouble (we think they lost their Angkor Wat passes).

So my question: Was this an episode from Season 25?

--- End quote ---

You had seen an episode for The Amazing Race: Australia Season 3 :)

Lobo1:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on May 19, 2014, 06:34:59 PM ---

You had seen an episode for The Amazing Race: Australia Season 3 :)

--- End quote ---

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version