Author Topic: TAR Aus 3 LOCATIONS *Spoilers*  (Read 13154 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR Aus 3 LOCATIONS *Spoilers*
« on: February 26, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
NOT for wishlists please.

This is for discussion/expanded info of DOCUMENTED/CONFIRMED Locations only!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:01:50 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Aus 3 LOCATIONS *Spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 02:42:16 PM »
More to come later hopefully, but it appears teams were in St Petersburg, Russia on March 17.

Offline bezugh

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 04:54:32 PM »
I can assure you that TARA was in Lisbon-Portugal on the 20th of March (on last thursday ), i helped a team with green backpack on a detour.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 08:24:32 PM »
I can assure you that TARA was in Lisbon-Portugal on the 20th of March (on last thursday ), i helped a team with green backpack on a detour.

Welcome to RFF  :bigwelcome

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 04:12:00 AM »

:wel2

Welcome to RFF, bezugh! That's really interesting news. Can you tell us more about it? What were teams doing for the detour? Where was it? Can you describe the team members or any others you saw?

We have good information about the teams being in St. Petersburg, Russia on the 17th then possible sightings in Las Vegas in the US on the 18th. Just from the timing alone, I believe what you're telling us more than I do the information about Las Vegas.  Any additional details would be greatly appreciated.

Offline bezugh

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 12:37:14 PM »
i don't know the team names i just know they had the card number 9 on the green backpack and i am sure they are the same team you can see on one photo posted on the sightings in an airport on Airnamibia counter, and it's a team from australia. On the detour they had to find a piece of cloth with the name of a local lady hanging among tousands, the other part of the detour they had to count all the yellow umbrelas among tousands of color umbrellas, this detour was in Alfama, a very typical place in Lisbon.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 05:51:42 PM »
Sweet! So so far we have a starting line at Uluru, Siem Reap, Phuket, Namibia, ST. Petersburg, Lisbon, & Las Vegas. Is it safe to assume that this is the correct order of these visits?
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 01:44:08 AM »
Thanks, Bezugh! That's very useful information.

Las Vegas is looking very doubtful. From the dates of the sightings, They would have gone from St. Petersburg on the 17th to Las Vegas on the 18th and then back to Lisbon on the 20th. I'm thinking the Las Vegas sightings were some local race. I'm not sure what to make of the Philadelphia airport sighting on the 17th, except that it appears doubtful as well.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 05:06:43 PM »
Does anyone know the date Buenos Aires was visited?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 05:40:03 PM »
March 26th.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez