The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia 3 SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers

<< < (2/48) > >>

Air:
NZ start screams Chile to me even though they're probably starting in Wellington.

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Airlines on February 27, 2014, 03:09:19 PM ---NZ start screams Chile to me even though they're probably starting in Wellington.

--- End quote ---

If they start in Wellington, They'll probably connect to somewhere through Auckland. Possibly heading to Fiji or Samoa.

Air:
AKL screams Chile to me because LAN does AKL>SCL and I think Air New Zealand does also. Fiji and Samoa are rather useless places to visit and they would be better as penultimate legs IMO.

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Airlines on February 27, 2014, 03:28:18 PM ---AKL screams Chile to me because LAN does AKL>SCL and I think Air New Zealand does also. Fiji and Samoa are rather useless places to visit and they would be better as penultimate legs IMO.

--- End quote ---

It won't surprise me if they do to Chile either. Los Angeles/San Francisco probably won't be out of the question either.

Flights to Chile leave in 6 hours and no sign they have started yet.

SamualDude:
I'd imagine they will be at Wellington Airport by now. We may not get anything at Wellington Airport but if they connect through Auckland then I can see us getting things there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version