Author Topic: BB Canada Season 2 HouseGuests  (Read 12337 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
BB Canada Season 2 HouseGuests
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:03:18 AM »
Adel Elseri

Hometown: Edmonton, AB

Describe yourself in three words: The. People’s. Champ.

Who is your Big Brother idol (any season, any country) and why?

I am going to have to say two people – Tom (BBC1) and Talla (BBC1). They represented Edmonton and broke the ice. They got us season two of Big Brother Canada!

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

I have to say Peter. I know I could take him in any kind of challenge – most definitely, hands down.

What prized possession (person, place, or thing) will you miss most and least?

Most:  The girl I want to marry.

Least: Stickers. I have three little nieces and nephews living in my house and wherever you walk or lean there are stickers. You have stickers on your sock, your shoe, your hair, your back ... you name it. There are stickers everywhere!

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

Brain. I can’t spell or read worth a damn. That’s what I’m worried about the most.

Do you have a strategy going in to the house?

I’m a boilermaker by trade so I work with dudes pretty much all the time, and I’m a leader in general. I’m someone who people tend to listen to, and I listen to them, so me and the dudes should rock and roll.

What is your biggest pet peeve about other people?

I love people in general. I have no pet peeves about people at all. Unless they’re going to be throwing stickers all over the place, we’re cool!

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

I’m aggressive. When I want something I’m going to strive to get it. Straight up, get out of my way.

What are you in it for?

I’m in it for the money and prizes for sure.  Besides that I want to represent my culture, my people, my city, and who I am in general. I’m born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta and this is my country.  My parents are from the Middle East, so I’m also Middle Eastern and I pray five times a day. I respect everyone and their own beliefs. Representing that well is very important to me.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
Re: BB Canada Season 2 HouseGuests
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 07:04:21 AM »
Andrew Gordon

Hometown: Calgary, AB

Describe yourself in three words: Outgoing, energetic, and intense.

I’ve got to say Emmett (BBCAN1) is someone I look up to. Big Brother Canada  season 1 is the only season I’ve ever watched. Emmett had a great attitude. He’s a genuine guy. He’s competitive, but treats others with respect.

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

Gary! He’s way more fun to hang out with than Peter. He has that larger than life way about him. He’s intense, too. I like people with some attitude and character to them.

Most: Beer. Hops. Indian Pale Ales. (I have hops tattooed on my chest)

Least: Closing the restaurant at 4:30 a.m., four nights a week. I love what I do but it’s not fun living on an opposite sleep schedule from everyone else. To be honest, girls don’t like it. I’m pretty sure it has interfered with my love life.

I don’t fear either. I don’t only train these muscles *points at chest* I also have great problem solving skills. I’m a people person.  I’ve worked in the hospitality industry since I was 14 years old. I’ve been everything from a dishwasher to a manager. Working in hospitality means that you’re dealing with people when they’re at their best and worst.

I want to be the gentle giant. I want everyone to perceive me as their best friend and not immediately as a threat. I want them to trust me. Then, once I establish some alliances and there’s more room to make power plays, I’ll make moves.

I’m not in to people with narrow-minded views. I like people with an open mind and an ability to think of life from a different perspective than their own. I typically won’t associate with closed-minded people – I wasn’t raised that way. My parents are intelligent and worldly people and are two of my best friends.

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

Why would I want to warn them about anything? That’s for me to know.

What are you in it for?

The money is a motivating factor, of course. The main reason is because it’s a chance to do something new and exciting. It’s so removed from regular life.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 07:05:22 AM »
Anick Gervais

Hometown: Hanmer, ON

Describe yourself in three words: Eclectic, outgoing, and spiritual.

I would probably say Dr. Will Kirby (BBUS2 and BBUS7) because he was in the background the whole time and was really good with creating a strategy. He really manipulated the whole house into believing things he wanted them to. That’s kind of like what I would like to do.

I would take Peter because I feel like he wouldn’t be a threat to me whatsoever. I would probably win over him athletically and mentally.

Most:     My friends. I’m surrounded by the best people, and they love me to pieces. They’ve always been there for me and they make me feel normal – I’m not really. They just love me for who I am and they bring me back to center when I go off into my little different realities.

Least: Nothing. Even though I do love my life.

I fear mental the most. I feel like I will be a competitor in the mental games, but I don’t really have a good memory for details like shipments of apples that come into the house or the order of things.

My strategy has many different layers. It’s kind of a no-strategy-strategy. It depends on all the variables in the house. My strategy is to leave it up to destiny because I really believe in that and it brought me to where I am now. I will be true to myself and keep meditating so I have a focused mind. I will be asking the universe what I should do in the house.

Bullies. People who are judgemental. People who are egotistical, and don’t think of other people’s feelings, and aren’t compassionate. That really gets on my nerves.

I’m extremely bubbly and that can get on people’s nerves. Especially negative people – I really tend to get on their nerves.

What are you in it for?

For a few reasons. I want the money because I want to start a healing centre in the bush so this would be a great start to my business. I also love a challenge and this is a great challenge. On top of that I have kind of cocooned myself over the past few years and I haven’t really put myself out there like I used to. Lately I kind of feel like I’ve become a butterfly and I’m ready for this challenge – I know who I am and have created a protective barrier around myself.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 07:06:21 AM »
Arlie Shaban

Hometown: Claremont, ON (currently living in Stouffville, ON)

Occupation: Unemployed, but I’m treating this experience like a job.

Describe yourself in three words: Passionate, energetic, and conniving.

Will (BBUS2 and BBUS7) and Dan (BBUS10 and BBUS14), in that order. Will’s game was flawless even though he didn’t always win competitions. He is the smartest to ever compete in the house. He set stage for people like Dan. Dan put Will’s strategy into effect from day 1. Not many people can do what Will did and Dan almost did it better than Will.

They’re both really, really good competitors. Probably Peter though, strictly because Gary had the votes to win.

Most: My friends in general. I need to talk to people so it’ll be hard not to have people I trust around me.                   

Least: The cold winter. It could be a new season by the time I get out. I’d love to skip winter.

I honestly don’t fear any. I’ll kill in all of the challenges. I’ll be the best competitor ever. There will be people who are physically stronger than me and so I may lose out there, but no one will be stronger mentally. I’ll dominate – I’ll never lose IF I decided I wanted to win.

I have a very distinct strategy, but it’s not long term. I’ve studied every houseguest that’s ever won and they all say long term strategies don’t work so don’t put effort into them. Dan made a point that the competition is played in 3 big stages and that the only stage to plan for is the first. So my first stage plan is to be loved by everyone. I’m magnetic. I’ll be funny, and I’ll be the center of attention in a house full of attention-seekers.

People don’t really bug me, but I guess if someone a lot less intelligent than me tells me a boldface lie, it would insult me that they think I would fall for it.

My dishonesty. I’ll seem trustworthy, but my word will actually mean nothing.

What are you in it for?

I’ve been a superfan my whole life and I’ve always known that I’m capable of doing enormously good things in the house. I want my game play to be respected by the public, more than I want to win the money. I’ve craved this experience and you couldn’t even pay me to leave the house in week one.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 07:07:30 AM »
Heather Decksheimer

Hometown: Barrhead, AB (currently living in Edmonton, AB)

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, outgoing, and bubbly.

I love Rachel Reilly (BBUS12 and BBUS13). She was fun and flirty, and she knew how to play the game. I loved her, I loved watching her.

Oh wow! I would take Gary – he was fun and I feel like he would be easy to talk to. Peter would be too, but once Gary had that initial bond with somebody he would stay with it no matter happened.

Most:  My boyfriend! And my family and friends obviously. I’ll also miss being able to drive and doing things outside of one house.

Least: I’ll miss working the least, just because I work so many jobs. Not being able to work for a bunch of time will be kind of nice!

I fear challenges with multiplying or dividing. Any challenges like that aren’t really my strong suit. Any other challenges I’m kind of really excited for – I love getting in there and getting things done so that will be fun.

I do! I intend to be my fun, bubbly self without letting everybody know that I’m actually really smart. That’s kind of me in a nutshell. If I can play it off like “Oh la-dee-da I just got here somehow, this is great” and then win competitions and have a few people in the house that I can really depend on and who actually get to see that I’m smart, I will use that to my advantage.

People who don’t shut up about one subject that they think they’re very, very smart about. That’s fine – I love hearing people talk about something they love, but sooner or later it just gets kind of annoying. If they think they’re the best in the world at something I just would rather not hear about it all day!

It would probably be that I can act my way through anything without really feeling emotions, but making it seem like there’s emotion involved. That is something pretty big that they should probably know, but I’m glad that they won’t!

What are you in it for?

I want something to change my life and I want to start more of my acting and modeling career afterwards. I also love the show and want a chance to show that I’m not just some dumb blonde – I can actually win the show. The money at the end would be nice, but I also want the lifelong friends and Big Brother family at the end. That would be really nice.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 07:08:31 AM »
Ika Wong

Hometown: Born in Montego Bay, Jamaica (lives in Thornhill, ON)

Describe yourself in three words: Extra, witty, and charming.

Just one? I really liked Dr. Will (BBUS2 and BBUS7). People liked him because he was so conniving, but I liked him because he had so much fun with the game. Also I loved Rachel – I don’t care what anybody wants to say, I love her. She gave you three players in one – she gave a competitor, a showmance, and she gave you emotions.

Oh my goodness. I’m trying to think of who I would have the best chance to win against. I love Gary more than Peter. Gary would be hard to beat. Peter is very articulate, but I would take Gary, so that at least if I didn’t win he would win.

Most:     My kids, two boys aged 7 and 9, and their dad Brendan. And my friends!

Least: Cleaning up after people, and doing all sorts of chores, and cooking. I will probably end up doing some of that in the house.

I actually think of challenges as three categories – physical, endurance, and mental. I think I will do really well in endurances because I am so small, and I think the mental ones I will be good at as well. The physical challenges don’t look too physical to me. I kind of feel like anybody can do them. I’m going to be a triple threat!

I have two, and when I get there I will decide which to go with. One is to get in a big alliance of at least four, and to have each of those people like me a little better than they like the others. The other idea I have is to pick one or two people that I am loyal to and just talk game with them.

I really hate people who are annoying but don’t realize that they’re annoying. They’re always saying things like “Why am I annoying, what do you mean I’m annoying?” – UGH. And I don’t like nasty people – I don’t mind mess, but I hate when people do nasty things like pick their nose or pee all over the toilet seat. Gross! Don’t do that!

I wear my emotions on my face. If I don’t like someone it’s hard for me to hide it. I’m very expressive, and I’m also not going to back down. I’m the kind of person that has to tell you how I feel. I’m not going to just walk away. If you punk me, or diss me, I can’t sleep with it at night.

What are you in it for?

I’m in it for the experience. Also, I haven’t really seen a mom like me on the show before. Usually I feel like you see more cookie-cutter moms. On top of that I don’t think there has been that many really good black female players – with the exception of Danielle (BBUS3) – where are they? I would like to be like Tiger Woods was for golf – the best and black!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 07:09:38 AM »
Jon Pardy

Hometown: Clarenville, NL

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, energetic, and goofy.

It would probably be Dan Gheesling (BBUS10 and BBUS14) I really only started watching Big Brother around that episode where he did his funeral (BBUS14). It made me realize there’s a lot more to this than just people thrown into a house. I went back and watched his previous season too, and I have never seen someone play a game smarter and more manipulative than he did. I found that pretty awesome.

I think Gary would be more fun and entertaining to have in the house till final two. It would be hard to beat either of them if we made final two, so we would have to go with the fun factor. Gary it is.

Most:  My dog. That was the hardest thing to step away from. His name is Harley and I’m sure he is missing me as well.

Least: The dirty shower in mine and the boys’ house.

Is it safe to say I don’t fear any of them? If I had to choose, I guess the brains would be less up my alley.

You have to play off the house a little bit and go in with a game plan that is subject to change. Hopefully I’ll get in with another physical competitor, and then he’ll bring in a little showmance with a strong girl. Then we’d want to find someone who’s tops in the brain competitions and reel them in... until I don’t need any of them anymore.

Chewing with your mouth open! Drives me insane. And my family is the worst for it too!

I’m probably not the tidiest guy. So I guess living in a house with me for a few months could get a little frustrating.

What are you in it for?

The experience. It’s cool to think it’s something that most Canadians will never get to do! The money is definitely one of the main reasons too.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 07:16:12 AM »
Kenny Brain

Hometown: Grand-Falls Windsor, NF (currently living in Montréal, QC)

Describe yourself in three words: Ambitious, confident, and intelligent.

Britney (BBUS12 and BBUS14). She was funny, smart, and savvy. She knew what to say and when to say it. She was just a sharp player. I loved her on the show – I kind of wish she was my friend.

I would take Peter because I don’t feel he would have as good of a game as Gary. Peter was clearly intelligent, but he didn’t have that good a social game.

Most: 100% my dog. It was pretty tough to leave her – this will be the longest we have spent apart since I got her as a puppy, and hopefully will be the longest we’re ever apart for the rest of my life.

Least: Definitely the cold Montréal winter – it has been brutal this year and I won’t miss it!

Mental. I am a very competitive person and I’m in pretty good shape. I’ve done marathons and I work out a lot so I assume I’ll be better at physical challenges. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, so I think I’ll do well at the mental challenges too...except for the memory-based ones, those I’ll have to work on a lot.

I’m going to start off really slow. I will go in, try to be everyone’s friend, and get to know people. I don’t want to come off as threatening whatsoever so I will probably throw the first few challenges. My plan is to be reserved and laid back, and let the other houseguests start picking each other off. I’ll sit back and watch, and then make moves by winning some challenges so that I can make the big decisions.

Messiness! And people that are late, untidy, and disorganized – it’s disrespectful to others. I think I have a bit of OCD and I know it’s going to be a huge issue in the house because I won’t be able to escape other people doing those things.

I don’t want to warn them about anything! If I had to, I would tell them that I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m a sensitive person. I cry very easily actually; Tim Horton’s commercials, every sports movie I have ever watched…basically every movie I watch.

What are you in it for?

I want the money. I just finished school and those student loans are killing me right now. I’m also in it for the challenge. I recently sold everything I owned, packed two bags, and me and my dog moved to Montréal, not knowing a soul and without a job, because I like to challenge myself. And Big Brother Canada is the ultimate challenge!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 07:17:18 AM »
Kyle Shore

Hometown: Porter’s Lake, NS

Occupation: Personal training and picking up the ladies downtown. It might as well be an occupation.

Describe yourself in three words: Jacked, charming, and athletic.

The BBUS12 cast is cool. Enzo is funny. Britney is a fireball – hot as hell. Rachel’s (BBUS12 and BBUS13) laugh echoes around the world and it’s God-awful. It was a clutch cast for sure. Ultimately, I’m going to say that “The Brigade” (Enzo, Matt, Lane, and Hayden) had the best strategy – Final 4 until the end.

Gary for sure! He was dead honest and played himself the whole time. Peter I’d probably eat him for breakfast. I’m always hungry though. I’m 225 lbs.

Most: My friends. We get together with drinks every weekend and hit the clubs. Booze and friends. None of this tear-jerker family stuff. I’m not going to say that.                                   

Least: Living in my mom’s basement of course!  There’s no privacy there. It’s like Shawshank Redemption down there. My life is the Big Brother house already – I’m always being watched at home. Now, I just won’t get yelled at for leaving the lights on. People think I’m joking, but I’m not.

Brain. What do I look like here, an astronaut?! I don’t even know where my boxers are right now. I don’t fear the brain challenges, though. People will mistake my stupidity for strategy. Like “Awwww, look, he’s just like a monkey learning tools.”

I have somewhat of strategy. I know how to play the field and I’m upfront. But in the house, if I survive, I want to gauge everyone, and figure out personalities. Assess situations and interact with each person on their terms and then weed them out.  I don’t want to be an ass right off the bat – I’ll hold back and then slowly unleash the douche bag.

Fake people. Really dishonest people who change their loyalties every five minutes. People who aren’t real bug me. Gary (BBCAN1) was real, he was awesome. Be you in the house and don’t change it up! Liza (BBCAN1) went from being a strong woman to crying in the hammock with Tom (BBCAN1) and Peter (BBCAN1). Brutal.

You better not be in my way in a physical competition because I will steamroll you. Pain train is coming through!

What are you in it for?

I wanna get out of my mom’s basement. But really, I want to show the world that Canada isn’t just full of apologetic people! The guys in season one had way too much estrogen.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 07:18:13 AM »
Neda Kalantar

Hometown: Vancouver, BC

Describe yourself in three words: Blunt, sassy, and clumsy.

Aw man, Britney (BB12)! She was hilarious in the Diary Room. She was an entertaining person to watch, but let’s face it, not the best player.

I would take Gary because Peter had more friends in the jury house. If I was in the house with Gary, I think I would have had more friends than him. Oh no. But Gary has so many fans and I don’t want them to hate me for saying that I could get more votes than him. OK, I’m changing my answer now. I would take Peter… because he screamed in the Diary Room so much.

Most: My sister, but she’s not my “possession.”  I’ll just really miss her because she gives me advice on everything I do. It’ll be so hard making decisions without her.                                         

Least: My phone. Even though I’ll twitch to use it, it’s nice to get a break from society.

I don’t fear any challenges because I don’t plan on winning any. I know that I won’t have a hard time with brain challenges though. The physical ones will be hard for me, but I don’t care. All I want is to be able to finish the challenges.

My strategy is to be nice and make as many personal connections as I can, which will be hard to pull off because I’m blunt and can rub people the wrong way.

People without manners! People who don’t say please and thank you. People who burp or fart out loud. People who don’t offer a seat to an older person or someone with shopping bags on the bus. People who don’t say thank you to bus drivers really piss me off. I always say thank you to the bus driver and people look at me like I’m crazy!

Don’t be offended by the blunt things that I say. Don’t take what I say to heart. I really don’t have the best filter.

What are you in it for?

Because it’s Big Brother! I’ve watched this show ever since I can remember. I’ve watched every single season of the U.S. version, some of the Australian and U.K. versions, and of course, Canada’s first season, which was amazing and had the best challenges! I read all of the blogs and fan forums. I read anything and everything that has to do with Big Brother. I’m a Big Brother nerd!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 07:19:25 AM »
Paul Jackson

Hometown: Born in Cape Town, South Africa (lives in Toronto, ON)                         

Describe yourself in three words: Analytical, funny, and creative.

It has to be “Chill Town” – I’ve been the biggest fan of Dr. Will Kirby (BBUS2 and BBUS7) and his sidekick Mike Boogie (BBUS2, BBUS7, and BBUS14). They gelled well. What I loved about them is the way that they played with the audience and the audience totally just ate it up. I think that’s what I am hoping to do, build a camaraderie with the audience.

I probably would take Peter. Gary was too well liked. I am planning to play a social game so that would have made it tough to go up against him since Gary did that well.

Most:     My three kids - 10, 8, and 6. I live for them and everything I do is for them. The best part of my day is when I get home and get those hugs

Least: The hustle and bustle of my everyday life – not having any down time.

For me it has to be brawn, at this point in my life. Ten years ago I could have probably ran with any youngster, but I’m just not as in shape as I was. I will have to make up for it with intellect, my observation skills and social skills.

I don’t, honestly. I am going to bring my life skills like the ability to observe, connect, have a social game, and be supportive to those that feel a bit intimidated. That’s what I do, I support people through change, taking risks, and boosting their confidence, so I think that’s the route I will take.

Whiners! I’m not good with whiners. I think that when people complain it’s only their own insecurity. If you really want to complain you should go to a country where people have real things to complain about and see what that’s like.  Put the violins away because I’m not playing it for you!

My nail biting! It’s really bad. I started biting my nails when my mum passed away when I was six, and it became a comfort for me. It’s one of those things that I am still not able to kick. It bothers me, and it also bothers other people.

What are you in it for?

I have three reasons. The first is that I want to make a connection with Canada. I want them to see who I am and I want them to understand that I’m taking a risk and going in expecting the unexpected. The second thing is that I’m a Dad, and the main provider for the funds in my home, I have a mortgage and three kids, so this money would come in handy. The third thing is that it has been 27 years since I have seen my family in South Africa, my foster parents are in their late 80’s, and I would love to go back there and do something good for them.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 07:20:20 AM »
Rachelle Diamond

Hometown: Edmonton, Alberta

Describe yourself in three words: Loud, talkative, and funny.

I would have to say Rachel Reilly (BBUS12 and BBUS13) because she was a powerhouse. She was a pretty girl and she could have just laid back as a floater and tried to get through that way, but instead she showed she could win every competition.

Peter Brown! Oh my god, I love Peter. He is so smart and I think he played a great game – he could have won lots of competitions but he laid low on purpose, which I thought was a really smart strategy.

Most: I will miss my mom the most. I live at home and I’m with her all the time, so we’re best friends.

Least: All of my material things. I am having this awesome experience so not having that stuff doesn’t really affect me.

I think I will do really well at the mental challenges, and some of the physical challenges – mainly the endurance ones.

Not really. I am definitely going to start out by toning myself down because I am really loud. I want to give people time to get to know me and realize that’s just a part of my personality and I’m not an obnoxious person. I plan to be nice to everyone – you want people to like you, right?

I hate when people do not speak with proper grammar, that drives me nuts. I also hate girls with squeaky voices. I have a deep voice, so I guess that’s why.

I can be very confrontational if someone does something that really bothers me. I speak what I think and I put it all out there.

What are you in it for?

I’m in it for the money. I just want to win. My friends all thought I would be perfect for the show and I know I am.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 07:21:20 AM »
Sabrina Abbate

Hometown: Montreal, QC

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, big-hearted, and big-mouthed.

Fajulas (Beans)! I love Evil Dick (BBUS8 and BBUS13), but he’s not my idol. He will make you want to kill yourself. Awful tactics, but he has a good heart. He’s classic Italian. I like Rachel (BBUS12 and BBUS13) though, not gonna lie, she’s annoying. But damn-it, she can compete. She had a hard time in house, lots of people ganging up on her, but she made it to the end anyway.

OK, first, Peter would have been my showmance. I love his brain. I would take Gary though. I love his personality and he and I have similar personalities so it would be a fair game. I like fair games because I’m a competitive person.  He’s the person I would want to stay in the house the longest with.

Most: My dogs, Luca and Juliet. They’re my angels.                                     

Least: SHOVELING!!!! Last week I shovelled so much that I had to get a 40 minute massage . The therapist thought I got into a car accident!

Memory games will be hard for me, but I’m most afraid of the endurance challenges. I have a bad knee, but I’ll push through that. I have drive.

Yes. I’m going to go under the radar at first – even with my exuberant personality. I have had many long-term relationships in my life. People like to keep me around. When jury house kicks in, my real personality will come out. I’m going to charm the women in the house with my hair and make-up skills, and the men, through their stomachs. I’m a great cook! Social game is so important. And I love to clean. I’m an Italian housewife.

When they’re dirty! I get into fights with my mom about keeping the fridge clean. What’s wrong with people? There’s a mapina (dishtowel) for hands and a mapina for dishes. Why would you use one for both. Come on, that’s gross!

When I’m hungry, I’m the devil. Don’t put me on slop.

What are you in it for?

It’s my dream. I wanted to be on TV ever since I came out of my Mom’s womb. I’m obsessed with the show. I can tell a twist is coming before anyone knows. I can tell who’s going to win. I’ve predicted winners from the first episode, and I’ve been right 90% of the time.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 07:22:25 AM »
Sarah Miller

Hometown: Osgoode, ON (currently living in Langley, BC)

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, outgoing, and kind.

I think it would be Jeff Schroeder (BBUS11 and BBUS13) because he’s delicious and hilarious, and because he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Peter Brown because I think Gary should have won, so I wouldn’t want to be up against him. I think Peter would be easier to beat.

Most: The people I will miss most are obviously my husband and my two daughters, they are my most prized possessions.

Least: My husband nagging me to be a better housewife. I’m free from that!

To be honest, I don’t really fear the challenges because I know I always give my all in everything I do. If I had to pick it would probably be brawn because I know there’ll be people way stronger than me in the house.

My strategy initially is to be kind and likeable. Hopefully I can develop something more structured once I’m in there. To jump into anything right away could either be the best decision or the worst decision, so I think giving myself that first week to feel people out would be good. If you wait too long to trust people or form an alliance that can be trouble too. It’s a really fine line.

I don’t like meanness or bullies. I dislike people who are mean for no reason or make fun of people for their appearance or background.

I’m really sneaky and I like to scare people – I like to hide in places and pop out at them. When my sister stays with me I will play pranks like hiding in the bed disguised by pillows and wait for her to lie down and get completely comfortable, and then jump out at her. I hope to do some of that while I’m in the house!

What are you in it for?

Obviously I want to win the cash prize and that’s my main reason. I’m also just in it for the adventure, the life experience, and to do something that probably no one else I know will ever do.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 07:55:20 PM »
Kyle is SO DOUCHE and TRYHARD. Lol. Rooting for Ika!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 08:02:55 PM »
Kyle is SO DOUCHE and TRYHARD. Lol. Rooting for Ika!

Rachelle, Heather and Ika <3

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 03:30:10 PM »
BIG BROTHER CANADA Season 2 - MEET THE HOUSE GUESTS! - ET Canada

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TdDEbrMV8N4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TdDEbrMV8N4</a>

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 04:33:27 PM »
What is it with names beginning with A (last year they had Aj, Aneal, Alec and Andrew this year it's  Adel, another Andrew, Anick, Arlie). What gives producers?

Anyway I like most of the houseguest except Kyle.

It's hard to narrow down (why do you Canadians have to be so lovely and nice) but I am rooting for  Anick (she has this Zooey Deschanel indie vibe that love in a girl), Paul (I always root for the older dad contestant) and Sabrina(Italian)

Also I am envious of Kenny's beard.

Offline scuzneck

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 02:24:19 AM »
Okay...30 minutes into the show and my first impressions of the guests

Andrew ... like him, maybe it's the love of beer angle or the fact he seems confident, not cocky
Adel...The Canadian Afganimal...Do not like him one tiny iota...arrogant, cocky, obnoxious
Arlie...Neither here nor there...no clue on this character...in fact, I couldn't tell you a thing about him
Jon...Seems like a nice guy...hopefully he has some game in him because we all know where nice guys tend to finish in this game
Kenny...I like Kenny enough to think he will last until jury...Even with the beard I believe he will fly under the radar until the bigger personalities are evicted
Kyle...Good Gawd...after one second of this douche nozzle I was ready to throw something at the television but, according the brainless nitwit, without his guidance I wouldn't be able to throw it hard or fast enough to do any damage. If there is anyone with brains in that household, he will see the door immediately and spare Canada and America from his arrogance
Paul...A forty something year old Dad...GO PAUL GO!!!!!

Anick...She will end up being too eccentric for this bunch...Several may be shallow and arrogant and annoy people but her happiness rules the planets and the plants and the birds and the animals and the chakra and the gems is going to get her evicted first.
Heather...Easy on the eyes...Grating on the brain...When they show Kyle and Adel the door, she can ride their coat tails out...She may be Canada's version of Rachel Riley, which for me, is not good
Ika...I like Ika a bunch...she is not your Big Brother stereotypical African-Canadian...She doesn't seem to have a chip on her shoulder...She has struggled in her life but has made good...I believe only Sarah, Paul, and herself can tackle this game from an adult standpoint.
Neda...No thanks...Although out of all the women in the house I am going to like watching her meltdowns and back stabbings the most while she is in the house.
Rachelle...Another easy on the eyes...But I think she has more brains than Heather...I can see her meshing well with Sarah and Ika but, unfortunately, believe one of the self-proclaimed studs, after Heather is unavailable, may showmance her right out of the game
Sabrina...Have no use for her...Reminds me of a New Jersey Shore reject...Can see her trying to get with one of the guys then going mental when they all turn her down
Sarah...Another that I like...It must be the parent angle...She seems nice and motherly and kind and loving...The type of character that this game chews up, spits out and forgets about

My Wants (Perfect Big Brother World)
Final Four ... Paul, Sarah, Ika, Andrew
Final Two ... Ika and Paul
Winner ... Paul (although I would love to see Ika win as well)

My Feelings (The Big Brother World as we all know and love it)
Final Four - Kenny, Ika, Neda, Heather
Final Two - Ika, Neda
Winner - Ika

Just my two cents worth :)

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2014, 03:32:14 PM »
Got this ad randomly here on RFF. Is this Kenny? :lol:

"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2014, 05:43:53 PM »
OMG It's possible! :lol3:

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2014, 10:15:39 PM »
Well he is a male model so it probably is him. :lol:

Offline scuzneck

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 05:38:33 AM »
REVISION TIME

Andrew ... Still like him, although if he doesn't make a move to break away from Kenny, he may not be in the house too much longer
Adel...He has grown on me...Believe that he has staying power due to his likability and the fact the other house guests seem to trust him.
Arlie...Still really have no idea about the guy except the fact he likes to run around the house naked to get Canada's vote. Seems to be trying to make moves away from his initial First Five alliance. May be the best move in the game.
Jon...Will stick with my original thought. He needs to desperately do something before he becomes last out before jury or first jury member.
Kenny...I was so wrong about Kenny. He is the ringleader of the house to date. I think at some point though he will overplay his hand which will ultimately spell his demise.
Kyle...EVICTED
Paul...He is giving 40 year old dads a bad name. Annoying without a shred of game play. Played his hand two days into the game and has folded since. He is just couch fodder.

Anick...EVICTED
Heather...Still easy on eyes. This is not her game at all. Too nice and too naive to last much longer. That's a shame. She was growing on me. Maybe Amazing Race Canada is more her speed.
Ika...Okay, so first impressions sometimes are wrong. Although she has not fallen to the stereotypical depiction of her race, she is definitely not playing an intelligent game. Her butchery of this week's HoH is testament to the fact she hasn't a clue on how to play the game.
Neda...Okay, I really do suck at first impressions. I am liking Neda more and more every episode. She seems intelligent. She understands this game. She is playing the game to her benefit. She needs to grab hold of the HoH and show some of these weaklings how Big Brother needs to be played. Also, very eyes on the eyes.
Rachelle...Is she still in the house? She is just riding coat tails. Unless she does something spectacular, she will be a jury member that will not be remembered.
Sabrina...Maybe, I am not so bad at first impressions. Snooky's...I mean Sabrina's...mouth will eventually get her on the block and eventually home.
Sarah...I sense a big move coming from her. She is doing exactly what I though she would do, be the mother and let the game come to her.
Allison...She is the wild card in this whole house. In a precarious position, she is poised to set the house along very distinct lines. Will be interesting how she votes in the Paul/Heather eviction. If she lasts next week, she may be in it for the long haul. Easy on the eyes and was my vote from the War Room.

Final Four ... Allison, Sarah, Neda, Adel
Final Two ... Allison and Neda
Winner ... Neda

Final Four - Neda, Sarah, Arlie, Ika
Final Two - Arlie, Neda
Winner - Neda

Okay...30 minutes into the show and my first impressions of the guests

Andrew ... like him, maybe it's the love of beer angle or the fact he seems confident, not cocky
Adel...The Canadian Afganimal...Do not like him one tiny iota...arrogant, cocky, obnoxious
Arlie...Neither here nor there...no clue on this character...in fact, I couldn't tell you a thing about him
Jon...Seems like a nice guy...hopefully he has some game in him because we all know where nice guys tend to finish in this game
Kenny...I like Kenny enough to think he will last until jury...Even with the beard I believe he will fly under the radar until the bigger personalities are evicted
Kyle...Good Gawd...after one second of this douche nozzle I was ready to throw something at the television but, according the brainless nitwit, without his guidance I wouldn't be able to throw it hard or fast enough to do any damage. If there is anyone with brains in that household, he will see the door immediately and spare Canada and America from his arrogance
Paul...A forty something year old Dad...GO PAUL GO!!!!!

Anick...She will end up being too eccentric for this bunch...Several may be shallow and arrogant and annoy people but her happiness rules the planets and the plants and the birds and the animals and the chakra and the gems is going to get her evicted first.
Heather...Easy on the eyes...Grating on the brain...When they show Kyle and Adel the door, she can ride their coat tails out...She may be Canada's version of Rachel Riley, which for me, is not good
Ika...I like Ika a bunch...she is not your Big Brother stereotypical African-Canadian...She doesn't seem to have a chip on her shoulder...She has struggled in her life but has made good...I believe only Sarah, Paul, and herself can tackle this game from an adult standpoint.
Neda...No thanks...Although out of all the women in the house I am going to like watching her meltdowns and back stabbings the most while she is in the house.
Rachelle...Another easy on the eyes...But I think she has more brains than Heather...I can see her meshing well with Sarah and Ika but, unfortunately, believe one of the self-proclaimed studs, after Heather is unavailable, may showmance her right out of the game
Sabrina...Have no use for her...Reminds me of a New Jersey Shore reject...Can see her trying to get with one of the guys then going mental when they all turn her down
Sarah...Another that I like...It must be the parent angle...She seems nice and motherly and kind and loving...The type of character that this game chews up, spits out and forgets about

Final Four ... Paul, Sarah, Ika, Andrew
Final Two ... Ika and Paul
Winner ... Paul (although I would love to see Ika win as well)

Final Four - Kenny, Ika, Neda, Heather
Final Two - Ika, Neda
Winner - Ika

Just my two cents worth :)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 04:03:59 PM »
Ruth Myles: Ika Wong says she ‘went to town’ on Big Brother Canada houseguests

An interview with Ika:

Talk about a turnaround: last week, Ika Wong was Head of Household on Big Brother Canada, wielding power and hatching schemes. This week, though, she found herself at the bottom of the power pyramid and was voted out. I caught up with the 29-year-old mother of two by phone as she made the media rounds in Toronto Friday morning.

Question: Thursday night’s episode was a bit more vitriolic than we are used to on Big Brother Canada. Can you walk us through that?
Answer: I get to the backyard and I have to choose between giving the houseguest their letters (from home) or taking a cheque for $5,000. I am contemplating out loud because I also want to let Canada to know why I came to my decision, and Big Brother, too. I was not instructed at all to say a word. I thought the garage doors were going to go wide open and I would have to explain why I did what I did. I had no idea I was being Topaz (who also talked through a decision that was broadcast to her fellow housemates!) I was also very frustrated. These people are backdooring me, they’re scumbagging me and I took them to school. I went to town on those houseguests.

Q: You had another two days in the house after that. Did it calm down after that?
A: No, it was awk-ward! They pretty much knew exactly how I felt. They were taking jabs here and there and saying things. But at that point, I was on Cloud 9. I was so happy that they knew how I felt and that I was leaving with a bang and $5,000. Like, screw you, houseguests!

Q: Last week, you were HoH. Looking back, would you have done anything differently?
A: When I was HoH last week, it wasn’t about getting rid of Heather because I thought she was this big target. It was mainly about keeping Paul. Anybody could have been in Heather’s shoes. I just thought if Heather went, it wouldn’t ruffle anyone’s feathers, and keeping Paul I would have numbers with the so-called girls’ alliance. I could have other people do my dirty work for me. I didn’t want to be a target that early on in the game. I thought if I made a big move by putting up Andrew and Kenny, the next big target would be me, and I didn’t want that at all. Looking back, they were gunning for me. I should have put up wildebeest Kenny and nose-picking Andrew on the block and have them Veto it out and kick them out of the house. I wish I could have gone back and done that.

Q: Have you heard about the First 5 alliance? You outted almost all of them during your monologue.
A: Yes! Oh my goodness, I can’t believe it. Honestly, kudos to them for forming the alliance and tricking Ika Wong because they had me. I had no idea. It thought for sure Kenny, Andrew and Sarah. I didn’t picture Kim Fake-dashian Sabrina and Sarah in that mix.

Q: It seems the tide is turning on Sabrina. If the houseguests got to put up people this week, who would you think they would nominate?
A: If the underdog won, I think they would have gone after Kenny. Kenny needs to leave that house. I’m not sure if it’s going to take a backdoor to get Kenny out. Andrew and Kenny, or Kenny and Sarah or Andrew and Sarah and then try to get Kenny. I think the goal this week was definitely to take out a Kenny or an Andrew.

Q: Now that Canada is voting, do you have any idea who might go up? People in the house don’t know how they are being perceived.
A: I know. Girl, let me just tell you I am so happy for that twist because it gives my homeboy Adel another week, hopefully. In Canada, we love an underdog, don’t we? And Canada loves drama. Sticking Andrew and Kenny and Sabrina on that block would definitely invoke drama. It would pit that alliance against each other. The claws would come out. I am just sorry that I am not there to watch it in person and laugh. (She laughs.)

Q: What was the toughest part of being in the house?
A: The toughest part for me is not seeing the full picture. It’s the not knowing if what I’m thinking is right. I could handle the meanness. I think the toughest part of it for me was not seeing the full picture, not knowing what is really going on.

Q: And you’ve also heard about Kenny’s other secret?
A: Good Lord! Ruth, did you know that Kenny is gay? I was like, ‘What, where is my gay best friend? Where is he?’ and all along he was hiding in the wildebeest’s body. What I am thinking of his game – we both know I am not a Kenny fan, keeping it real – I think he is proud to be gay, probably, but I think he is playing a strategic game and that’s his move. I think he knows girls think he is attractive, he will be a boys’ boy and it’s purely strategy. It’s not meant to be offensive at all, is what I think. . . . I think he’s doing it for the game. Sabrina loves Kenny and Kenny loves himself. Sabrina is the horniest person in the house. She loves Andrew, then she loves Kenny, then she loves Andrew again. She is jealous of Allison’s relationship with Andrew. Sabrina is cray-cray, crazy, crazy, crazy. And it’s good TV. I love watching her cry. And cry about Allison and vent and carry on. I love it. I am pretty sure Canada loves it, too.

Q: What advice would you give Adel?
A: Adel honey, you hang in there. Canada is HoH this week and Canada loves you. You are guaranteed at least one more safe week. Hopefully, the lie you came up with – which was brilliant – will trick people and buy you more time. Hopefully by Canada’s move this week – because Canada is fierce – by putting up those two people on that block, it will cause tension and Adel should be safe.

Q: Have you voted yet? Who would you tell people to nominate?
A: As soon as I get to my computer, I am voting. I am calling all my homegirls, all my friends, even random people in the street. They will be voting! . . . Wildebeest Kenny, nose-picking Andrew and Kim Fake-dashian Sabrina: they need to go up on that block. Break up that alliance and give them a taste of their own medicine. They need to go up and they needs to get out.

LOL

Source:http://blogs.calgaryherald.com/2014/03/28/ruth-myles-ika-says-she-went-to-town-on-big-brother-canada-houseguests/

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 02:51:33 AM »
What a goddess interview <3