Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

BB Canada Season 2 HouseGuests

<< < (3/5) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Paul Jackson

Hometown: Born in Cape Town, South Africa (lives in Toronto, ON)                         

Describe yourself in three words: Analytical, funny, and creative.

Who is your Big Brother idol (any season, any country) and why?

It has to be “Chill Town” – I’ve been the biggest fan of Dr. Will Kirby (BBUS2 and BBUS7) and his sidekick Mike Boogie (BBUS2, BBUS7, and BBUS14). They gelled well. What I loved about them is the way that they played with the audience and the audience totally just ate it up. I think that’s what I am hoping to do, build a camaraderie with the audience.

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

I probably would take Peter. Gary was too well liked. I am planning to play a social game so that would have made it tough to go up against him since Gary did that well.

What prized possession (person, place, or thing) will you miss most and least?

Most:     My three kids - 10, 8, and 6. I live for them and everything I do is for them. The best part of my day is when I get home and get those hugs

Least: The hustle and bustle of my everyday life – not having any down time.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

For me it has to be brawn, at this point in my life. Ten years ago I could have probably ran with any youngster, but I’m just not as in shape as I was. I will have to make up for it with intellect, my observation skills and social skills.

Do you have a strategy going in to the house?

I don’t, honestly. I am going to bring my life skills like the ability to observe, connect, have a social game, and be supportive to those that feel a bit intimidated. That’s what I do, I support people through change, taking risks, and boosting their confidence, so I think that’s the route I will take.

What is your biggest pet peeve about other people?

Whiners! I’m not good with whiners. I think that when people complain it’s only their own insecurity. If you really want to complain you should go to a country where people have real things to complain about and see what that’s like.  Put the violins away because I’m not playing it for you!

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

My nail biting! It’s really bad. I started biting my nails when my mum passed away when I was six, and it became a comfort for me. It’s one of those things that I am still not able to kick. It bothers me, and it also bothers other people.

What are you in it for?

I have three reasons. The first is that I want to make a connection with Canada. I want them to see who I am and I want them to understand that I’m taking a risk and going in expecting the unexpected. The second thing is that I’m a Dad, and the main provider for the funds in my home, I have a mortgage and three kids, so this money would come in handy. The third thing is that it has been 27 years since I have seen my family in South Africa, my foster parents are in their late 80’s, and I would love to go back there and do something good for them.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Rachelle Diamond

Hometown: Edmonton, Alberta

Describe yourself in three words: Loud, talkative, and funny.

I would have to say Rachel Reilly (BBUS12 and BBUS13) because she was a powerhouse. She was a pretty girl and she could have just laid back as a floater and tried to get through that way, but instead she showed she could win every competition.

Side Show Showdown! Who would you take to final two, Gary Levy or Peter Brown, and why?

Peter Brown! Oh my god, I love Peter. He is so smart and I think he played a great game – he could have won lots of competitions but he laid low on purpose, which I thought was a really smart strategy.

Most: I will miss my mom the most. I live at home and I’m with her all the time, so we’re best friends.

Least: All of my material things. I am having this awesome experience so not having that stuff doesn’t really affect me.

I think I will do really well at the mental challenges, and some of the physical challenges – mainly the endurance ones.

Not really. I am definitely going to start out by toning myself down because I am really loud. I want to give people time to get to know me and realize that’s just a part of my personality and I’m not an obnoxious person. I plan to be nice to everyone – you want people to like you, right?

I hate when people do not speak with proper grammar, that drives me nuts. I also hate girls with squeaky voices. I have a deep voice, so I guess that’s why.

If you could warn your fellow houseguests about one of your character traits, what would it be?

I can be very confrontational if someone does something that really bothers me. I speak what I think and I put it all out there.

What are you in it for?

I’m in it for the money. I just want to win. My friends all thought I would be perfect for the show and I know I am.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Sabrina Abbate

Hometown: Montreal, QC

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, big-hearted, and big-mouthed.

Fajulas (Beans)! I love Evil Dick (BBUS8 and BBUS13), but he’s not my idol. He will make you want to kill yourself. Awful tactics, but he has a good heart. He’s classic Italian. I like Rachel (BBUS12 and BBUS13) though, not gonna lie, she’s annoying. But damn-it, she can compete. She had a hard time in house, lots of people ganging up on her, but she made it to the end anyway.

OK, first, Peter would have been my showmance. I love his brain. I would take Gary though. I love his personality and he and I have similar personalities so it would be a fair game. I like fair games because I’m a competitive person.  He’s the person I would want to stay in the house the longest with.

Most: My dogs, Luca and Juliet. They’re my angels.                                     

Least: SHOVELING!!!! Last week I shovelled so much that I had to get a 40 minute massage . The therapist thought I got into a car accident!

Memory games will be hard for me, but I’m most afraid of the endurance challenges. I have a bad knee, but I’ll push through that. I have drive.

Yes. I’m going to go under the radar at first – even with my exuberant personality. I have had many long-term relationships in my life. People like to keep me around. When jury house kicks in, my real personality will come out. I’m going to charm the women in the house with my hair and make-up skills, and the men, through their stomachs. I’m a great cook! Social game is so important. And I love to clean. I’m an Italian housewife.

When they’re dirty! I get into fights with my mom about keeping the fridge clean. What’s wrong with people? There’s a mapina (dishtowel) for hands and a mapina for dishes. Why would you use one for both. Come on, that’s gross!

When I’m hungry, I’m the devil. Don’t put me on slop.

What are you in it for?

It’s my dream. I wanted to be on TV ever since I came out of my Mom’s womb. I’m obsessed with the show. I can tell a twist is coming before anyone knows. I can tell who’s going to win. I’ve predicted winners from the first episode, and I’ve been right 90% of the time.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Sarah Miller

Hometown: Osgoode, ON (currently living in Langley, BC)

Describe yourself in three words: Fun, outgoing, and kind.

I think it would be Jeff Schroeder (BBUS11 and BBUS13) because he’s delicious and hilarious, and because he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Peter Brown because I think Gary should have won, so I wouldn’t want to be up against him. I think Peter would be easier to beat.

Most: The people I will miss most are obviously my husband and my two daughters, they are my most prized possessions.

Least: My husband nagging me to be a better housewife. I’m free from that!

To be honest, I don’t really fear the challenges because I know I always give my all in everything I do. If I had to pick it would probably be brawn because I know there’ll be people way stronger than me in the house.

My strategy initially is to be kind and likeable. Hopefully I can develop something more structured once I’m in there. To jump into anything right away could either be the best decision or the worst decision, so I think giving myself that first week to feel people out would be good. If you wait too long to trust people or form an alliance that can be trouble too. It’s a really fine line.

I don’t like meanness or bullies. I dislike people who are mean for no reason or make fun of people for their appearance or background.

I’m really sneaky and I like to scare people – I like to hide in places and pop out at them. When my sister stays with me I will play pranks like hiding in the bed disguised by pillows and wait for her to lie down and get completely comfortable, and then jump out at her. I hope to do some of that while I’m in the house!

What are you in it for?

Obviously I want to win the cash prize and that’s my main reason. I’m also just in it for the adventure, the life experience, and to do something that probably no one else I know will ever do.

Reilly Queens:
Kyle is SO DOUCHE and TRYHARD. Lol. Rooting for Ika!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version