The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR24 All-Stars CBS Insider Videos

(1/8) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
saved

georgiapeach:
Thank you Will!!  :hrt:

RealityFreakWill:
Just wanted y'all to know the insider videos have not been posted yet by CBS. Been checking since midnight. I'm not sure what's going on. Did they forget to release them, or having issues or not doing them anymore. Who knows? I'll keep checking for another half hour, if still nothing, will check again in the morning!

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on February 23, 2014, 11:52:07 PM ---Just wanted y'all to know the insider videos have not been posted yet by CBS. Been checking since midnight. I'm not sure what's going on. Did they forget to release them, or having issues or not doing them anymore. Who knows? I'll keep checking for another half hour, if still nothing, will check again in the morning!

--- End quote ---

Yes. Only the preview is on YT.

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on February 23, 2014, 11:56:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on February 23, 2014, 11:52:07 PM ---Just wanted y'all to know the insider videos have not been posted yet by CBS. Been checking since midnight. I'm not sure what's going on. Did they forget to release them, or having issues or not doing them anymore. Who knows? I'll keep checking for another half hour, if still nothing, will check again in the morning!

--- End quote ---

Yes. Only the preview is on YT.

--- End quote ---

Yup, just that preview, nothing else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version