Author Topic: So this is All-Stars? [Episode 1 Quiz]  (Read 5966 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
So this is All-Stars? [Episode 1 Quiz]
« on: February 22, 2014, 12:56:52 AM »
No one has started a quiz yet, so I thought I might give it a try.

1. Which team does not make it pass the starting line?
2. Which team will be the last team eliminated.
3. Without resulting to vulgarities and extra-size fonts, what do you think of All-Stars 2?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:58:07 PM by redskevin88 »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: So this is All-Stars? [Episode 1 Quiz]
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 07:12:49 AM »
1. Bopper & Mark
2. Twinnies
3. The season will be good.

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 07:18:44 AM »
'Joey & Meghan accidentally reveals it all on YouTube, gets banned' :lol:
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 07:19:13 AM »
3. Without resulting to vulgarities, what do you think of All-Stars 2?

1. Kentucky, sorry babez.
2. *Points to Twinnies but wishes for Cowboys or Trotters*.
3. WRP, SRSLY WHERE IS BROOKE & CLAIRE, BUNNIES, MARIE, MARIA & TIFFANY AND ALL THE GREAT GIRLS? WHY ARE THE COWBOYS AND THE TROTTERS ON MY SCREEN AGAIN? IS THIS A JOKE?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 02:13:40 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 07:21:08 AM »
This is what I WANT
Show content
1. Which team does not make it pass the starting line ? MARGIE & LUKE
2. Which team will be the last team eliminated. GLOBETROTTERS
3. Without resulting to vulgarities, what do you think of All-Stars 2?  :groan:

This is what's probably happening
Show content
1. Which team does not make it pass the starting line ? BM
2. Which team will be the last team eliminated. Twinnies
3. Without resulting to vulgarities, what do you think of All-Stars 2?  *still* :groan:
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 08:22:01 AM »

I want Cowboys, but I say Bopper.

I want Cowboys but it say Twinnies. :(

3. Without resulting to vulgarities, what do you think of All-Stars 2?

Well... we will wait a little more to say something about this season. At the moment, I don't like the third opportunities teams, and the amount of double legs.  :groan:
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 10:33:38 AM »
1. Which team does not make it pass the starting line?  Mark & Bopper, with Mallory replacing Bopper.
2. Which team will be the last team eliminated.  The Twins.
3. Without resulting to vulgarities, what do you think of All-Stars 2?  With Brenchel probably to the Final 4 at least, I'm not going to enjoy this season.  Sorry.

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 02:59:37 PM »
Which team doesn't make it past the staring line?

I was gonna say Jet & Cord, as much as I like 'em from rewatching Season 18 on YouTube, but sadly it was Bopper & Mark. It came as a shock to me because I was really looking forward to seeing them again (they were my fave team of Race 20).

Which team will be the last team eliminated?

Caroline & Jennifer

What do I think of All-Stars 2?

Would've been better if Chester & Ephraim, Nicky and Kim, Jaymes & James and James & Abba had made it.
"When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home....."

-Theme song from 'Full House' (1987-1995)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 03:41:03 PM »
I would've preferred Chester & Ephraim and Jabba over about half of this cast :X

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 09:34:35 PM »
I would've preferred Chester & Ephraim and Jabba over about half of this cast :X

They was robbed in big ways!

Jabba - lost their passport a la Zev & Justin

Chester & Ephraim - One of the few likeable athlete teams....lost because of flight delays. (which was a shame because I had them in my preseason final 3 for TAR23)
"When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home....."

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 09:36:06 PM »

I was gonna say Jet & Cord, as much as I like 'em from rewatching Season 18 on YouTube, but sadly it was Bopper & Mark. It came as a shock to me because I was really looking forward to seeing them again (they were my fave team of Race 20).

Caroline & Jennifer

Would've been better if Chester & Ephraim, Nicky and Kim, Jaymes & James and James & Abba had made it.

Nicky & Kim DEFINITELY needed to return. Them popping out during the All Stars preview was just taunting us tbh

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 09:39:36 PM »
1. Which team does not make it pass the starting line?  Mark & Bopper, with Mallory replacing Bopper.
3. Without resulting to vulgarities, what do you think of All-Stars 2? With Brenchel probably to the Final 4 at least, I'm not going to enjoy this season.  Sorry.

Brenchel weren't even THAT bad on the first leg. (I have some friends who hated Brenchel, they liked them on first leg of TAR24) Rachel's so-called "crybaby" attitude was no where in site and they raced well and delivered an extremely happy "so glad to be here" attitude which is more than you can say for the other teams. (Globes looked like they didn't care at all to be there)

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 09:46:58 PM »

Caroline & Jennifer

Nicky & Kim DEFINITELY needed to return. Them popping out during the All Stars preview was just taunting us tbh

They did the same with Tim/Marie, Jaymes/James, Chester/Ephraim....all the teams we wanted to see in another race. Instead we got the annoying Twinnies, Globetrotters (I have a tendency to go for the athlete teams, so they're in my final 3), Margie/Luke (inspirational team), Brenchel, etc.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 09:48:50 PM »
Rachel was a MORPP ^_^ queen this episode. If you want to hate anyone's antics, you'd have to hate NaNa's and the Afghans'. Though I personally enjoyed both.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 09:50:07 PM »

Caroline & Jennifer

They did the same with Tim/Marie, Jaymes/James, Chester/Ephraim....all the teams we wanted to see in another race. Instead we got the annoying Twinnies, Globetrotters (I have a tendency to go for the athlete teams, so they're in my final 3), Margie/Luke (inspirational team), Brenchel, etc.

Timmarie turned it down unfortunately and I think Chips did too because of work, but I'd love to have them back <3

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 09:56:51 PM »
Rachel was a MORPP ^_^ queen this episode. If you want to hate anyone's antics, you'd have to hate NaNa's and the Afghans'. Though I personally enjoyed both.

I kinda like the Afghanimals. They may be annoying, but they're rather funny. They're in my final 3 with the Globetrotters and Cowboys (sorry, I've only had one prior season experience with Jet & Cord).

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 10:04:57 PM »

I kinda like the Afghanimals. They may be annoying, but they're rather funny. They're in my final 3 with the Globetrotters and Cowboys (sorry, I've only had one prior season experience with Jet & Cord).

Afghanimals are in my top 5 teams of the season and Jamal is a star but Leo sucks.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 08:36:47 PM »

Caroline & Jennifer

Timmarie turned it down unfortunately and I think Chips did too because of work, but I'd love to have them back <3

I wish that they would have seen their edit at the end of the TAR23 or their fan base at RFF before they declined. Sadly, they probably only saw the first three episodes of TAR before they were asked, during which their edit was HORRIBLE :res:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 04:52:33 PM »

Afghanimals are in my top 5 teams of the season and Jamal is a star but Leo sucks.

Afghanimals and probably Dave/Connor are the saving graces of TAR24. Hopefully, there won't be any 'Oy Vey' moments.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 05:36:38 PM »

Afghanimals and probably Dave/Connor are the saving graces of TAR24. Hopefully, there won't be any 'Oy Vey' moments.

Dave & Connor were incredibly boring but boring>mentioning their sob story so I'm not complaining at the moment. Afghans are in my ideal top 3 but they are far from saving graces. Carojen/Brenchel ftw <3

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2014, 07:43:59 AM »
1. Mark and Bopper.
2. Natalie & Nadiya.
3. Why soooooo feeeeewwwww FEMALE TEAMS!!!!I WANT ALL FEMALE ALL STARS OR UNFINISHED BUSINESS EDITION!!!! BUT NO ANNOYING FEMALE TEAMS!!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 02:13:14 PM by georgiapeach »
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 10:32:20 AM »
Y'all please read the rules re fonts? Shouting is incredibly annoying...  :lala

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29555.msg950927.html#msg950927
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
3. Without resulting to vulgarities, what do you think of All-Stars 2? With Brenchel probably to the Final 4 at least, I'm not going to enjoy this season.  Sorry.

Brenchel weren't even THAT bad on the first leg. (I have some friends who hated Brenchel, they liked them on first leg of TAR24) Rachel's so-called "crybaby" attitude was no where in site and they raced well and delivered an extremely happy "so glad to be here" attitude which is more than you can say for the other teams. (Globes looked like they didn't care at all to be there)

And I have to say, it was kind of touching to see Rachel run up to Bopper and hug him. It also made realize that I completely forgotten that they competed in the same season. So far, so good with them, and I decided, to give all the teams another chance to be likeable this season.

The Afganimals started out annoying last season, but they definitely grew on me, even to a point where I was rooting for them.

Since I've seen the 1st leg already, I will only be able to answer the last question of the quiz...

It better be entertaining, because I am bordering on hate-watching this season.