The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Greatest Amazing Race Episodes

(1/8) > >>

NMC:
Hi Guys!  :waves:

So I was sitting thinking of the best episodes of a number of TV Shows, and it got me thinking, fans of TAR never seem to list out what they believe to be the best episodes, the way we do for scripted shows, like Breaking Bad, Lost, The Walking Dead, and so on.

So quite simply my question is, what individual episodes of TAR do you think are the best?

From this, I don't mean episodes that you like because of 1 or 2 things that happen, E.g. Your most hated team gets eliminated, etc..

But episodes that are great all round, taking into account all the following:

- Teams still racing at that Point
- Locations
- Challenges & Tasks
- Drama / Excitement / Suspense
- Shocks & Surprises
- Music
- Entertainment Factor

For me, the two episodes, of the top of my head, that I'd have to pick for this are:
Season 18 Leg 1
and Season 23 Leg 2 - I don't know why, but I genuinely think this episode has everything, and there's something about it that gives me a Super-Leg vibe.  :wohoo:

gamerfan09:
TAR 23 Leg 9 in Indonesia.

Seriously the best episode for me Post UB.

It had everything, meltdowns, great tasks, and drama.

stekay:
All Stars Leg 4. Flawless.
TAR 9 Leg 9 -  It had everything and more and saved one of my favourite teams!
TAR 10 Leg 10 - Perfect Karma would've been completed if the leg was an elimination.
TAR 20 Finale - The accidental finding just makes it stand out!

Many more.

Air:
All of TAR11 from Ushuaia onwards.

Jimmer:
Just watched TAR12 the Croatia leg!

~ Beautiful City
~ Flight Drama <33333
~ So many good quotes like Hendekea saying she knows a Bosnian word that means "There's a party in my pants" and "You won't take us because we're wet" and there we other ones that I forgot but were good
~ So much drama with stacked flights, Nate & Jen's taxi and Azaria and Hendekea trying to catch up
~ Task were decent, but the rowing task created tension <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version