TAR 24: William ''Bopper'' Minton & Mark Jackson (TAR 20) "Team Kentucky"

(1/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
William “Bopper” Minton and Mark Jackson

Name: William “Bopper” Minton
Hometown: Clay County, Ky.
Previous Seasons: Season 20
Current occupation: Unemployed
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Didn’t take the time to read the clue correctly.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Going through Africa and taking the plane ride over an active volcano.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Africa
Why do you want to run the Race again? To win some money so I can relocate my family to a clean and healthier place to live because my daughter is sick.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I’m just a little older and a little wiser but I’m still the same.
What are you passionate about? My family is my biggest passion; the love that I have for my family and taking care of my father.
People would be surprised to learn: I would give a total stranger the shirt off my back.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Getting along better between the both of us and focusing better than the first time.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He thinks that he knows it all and will not listen and reason with me.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I’d love to go back to Africa because I would love to have a chance to really experience the culture.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To better the life of my family and draw a little bit of attention to Clay County, the third poorest county in the nation.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Definitely staying more focused and really paying attention to the clues, word for word.  

Name: Mark Jackson
Hometown: Clay County, Ky.
Previous Seasons: Season 20
Current occupation: Unemployed
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Navigating
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Riding the train through the Swiss Alps.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Africa
Why do you want to run the Race again? Win one million dollars.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I haven’t, just got a little older.
What are you passionate about? Helping people, making sure kids have a future and making a difference.
People would be surprised to learn: Everyone already knows everything about me.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Communicating
Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s hard headed.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I’d like to visit Australia because I’m an outdoors guy and would love to see kangaroos.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Getting my county recognized since we need all the help we can get.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Learn how to navigate.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/H8g6KHVBigE

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/a1uoMXIAfQ8

MikeDodgers:
Bopper & Mark were my favorite team of Season 20! They race for a cause near and dear to their hearts. They have something to race for. They were like the cool older brother team of the race.

RaceUntilWeDie:
I don't really like how Mark treats Mallory  :(

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/330XBboGUwHjFaiaPl4CensqOsTXpnsB/the-amazing-race-becoming-a-team/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version