Author Topic: TAR 24: Joseph ''Joey'' Graceffa & Meghan Caramena (TAR 22) "YouTube Hosts"  (Read 24445 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Joey Graceffa and Meghan Caramena

Name: Joseph “Joey” Graceffa
Hometown: Los Angeles
Previous Seasons: Season 22
Current occupation: Youtube host
Describe what you do: I make daily videos on YouTube.com/JoeyGraceffa. I also make higher-quality content such as music videos and recently created, produced, and starred in a supernatural web series called "Storytellers."
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Not being thorough enough with researching flights.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: In Bora Bora when we were on the Jet ski's in first place racing to our next location. I felt like James Bond.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Bora Bora
Why do you want to run the Race again? To go on another amazing adventure with my best friend and to experience new cultures.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I feel much wiser and older even though it's only been a year.
What are you passionate about? I'm passionate about acting, which is something I have always enjoyed doing but only recently started pursuing seriously.
People would be surprised to learn: I'm pregnant! Just kidding… Hmmm, I'm single!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Competing against teams who have done the race twice. Also, let's not get lost this time!
Pet peeve about your teammate: She falls too much.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Dubai - it looks so freaking cool!
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To just have fun and further challenge myself.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Packing much lighter and being more thorough.

Name: Meghan Caramena
Hometown: Los Angeles
Previous Seasons: Season 22
Current occupation: YouTube host
Describe what you do: I do everything nerdy related on my youtube channel! Including Cosplay, Nerdy cooking, Gaming, Lifestyle, and cover a wide variety of nerd news on my Website Strawburry17.com. I've also just released an extended play, "Sink or Swim" and plan to be touring over the next couple of months!
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Not being thorough enough when it comes to flights.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Being in first place in Bora Bora while riding on jet skis ahead of all the other teams.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Bora Bora
Why do you want to run the Race again? To experience a new adventure with my best friend!
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I have thicker skin this time around. We're in it to win it.
What are you passionate about? I love being creative. Anything that fuels what I love doing including acting, directing and writing.
People would be surprised to learn: I'm half Mexican. My mom is really white.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Navigation.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He has longer legs than me. So one step for him is like six for me!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Japan! Because I love everything there and have always wanted to go!
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To experience a new adventure and challenge myself to grow in areas I haven’t!
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Be thorough and avoid alliances like the PLAGUE!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 06:20:32 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKZNMYTuruk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dKZNMYTuruk</a>
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:16:11 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPLuD1dPOxw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DPLuD1dPOxw</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
JOEY & MEGHAN <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

MY FAVES <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
I'm stoked to see them be "fierce" hahaha, but I hope they can do things sneakily and don't get caught and U-Turned twice... :hides
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I really like how they are saying they are not gonna get involved in alliances this season, I like that, I really do :D

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
JOEY & MEGHAN <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

MY FAVES <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Obvs. Yes.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I just.. can't..

Sorry, just can't.

Joey is... *insert words from Cocoa's mouth with regard to Joey*

:(

BUT, at least they are Allstar worthy.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
I just.. can't..

Sorry, just can't.

Are you referring to joey being gay? I dont understand your problem with that.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
I just.. can't..

Sorry, just can't.

Cocoa dislikes them too.

TARP_Lover

Meghan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x1000 Joey.

Joey is just too loud and fake at times :res:

More excited to see Meghan than Joey, hopefully they give Meghan MORE screen time than Joey this time  :funny:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

More excited to see Meghan than Joey, hopefully they give Meghan MORE screen time than Joey this time  :funny:

This. Simply this.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster

This. Simply this.

Yeaaaaah I have to agree with that - after I watched their season I was like, "oh I'll check out Joey's YouTube channel!" and it turned out it to be him being verrrrrrry stereotypical, way too smiley and fake...I'm sure he's a nice kid, but honestly he was way too chicken on a lot of challenges  (or he was faking chicken and was just milking the camera) and too showboat-y.

Meanwhile poor Meghan, the tiny thing should NOT have packed so much stuff! She could barely run anywhere, but love her, definitely needs more screen time.

Really looking forward to them totally saying 'NUH-UH, WE AINT GONNA TAKE THAT' and stomping on some teams who thought they'd be weak!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I just.. can't..

Sorry, just can't.

No duh. I have no problem with homosexuality, if that clears up your problem of me having no problem with homosexuality which you think is a problem that I have. :funny:

I just think Joey is MAJORLY annoying. Kthx.

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
What is there relationship with each other? Were they dating last season? Im so confused
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
What is there relationship with each other? Were they dating last season? Im so confused
They're technically a Best Friends team.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster

They were said to be a "YouTube couple" when they ran out in their first episode, but that doesn't mean dating couple, just Team YouTube, haha.

I would just like to see Joey be very real - he's very "haters gonna hate!", but I'd like to see his true passion for certain parts of the race come out and for him to aid Meghan in being fierce this season.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 24: Joseph ''Joey'' Graceffa & Meghan Caramena (TAR 22) "YouTube Hosts"
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »
I kind of liked them on the Premiere, but they were WAY to INV, which is good for their haters, but bad for their fans.  :funny:

Meghan at least got more screen time than Joey though.

I still like them (mainly Meghan because I was a fan of hers on YouTube before TAR22), but I hope they pick it up next week or else they won't last long.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 03:20:01 PM »
Joey was actually *shock* FUNNY this ep so if he continues to be funny instead of ridiculously irritating I won't dislike him that much.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 06:13:28 PM »
I love them. Yes, i do.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 08:44:12 PM »
I actually enjoy them on the premiere, Joey wasn't as annoying as he could be, lack of screen time probably helps, my only issue was when he was talking to the camera while looking for the wedding shop, having fun looking for his wedding dress... dude, you are in a hurry, you need to move, fast, you are not there to make a youtube video... this is not your vlog... that for me was annoying...

I usually don't mind them at all, I think they are fun to watch but when Joey was in the wedding shop it was a bit too much.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Meghan throwing shade at Caroline & Jen this leg <3

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
They have been really good these last two episodes. They are not the strong team, but the caring, thinking, funny, adorable and all such team I expected them to be. Love you guys

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
BEST. TEAM. EVER.

Please continue to grace my TV screen with your amazingness! :hearts:

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
My highlight of the episode : Meghan helps John when she knew they were two last teams #FriendsForever <33
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.