TAR 24: Joseph ''Joey'' Graceffa & Meghan Caramena (TAR 22) "YouTube Hosts"

(1/11) > >>

georgiapeach:
Joey Graceffa and Meghan Caramena

Name: Joseph “Joey” Graceffa
Hometown: Los Angeles
Previous Seasons: Season 22
Current occupation: Youtube host
Describe what you do: I make daily videos on YouTube.com/JoeyGraceffa. I also make higher-quality content such as music videos and recently created, produced, and starred in a supernatural web series called "Storytellers."
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Not being thorough enough with researching flights.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: In Bora Bora when we were on the Jet ski's in first place racing to our next location. I felt like James Bond.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Bora Bora
Why do you want to run the Race again? To go on another amazing adventure with my best friend and to experience new cultures.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I feel much wiser and older even though it's only been a year.
What are you passionate about? I'm passionate about acting, which is something I have always enjoyed doing but only recently started pursuing seriously.
People would be surprised to learn: I'm pregnant! Just kidding… Hmmm, I'm single!
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Competing against teams who have done the race twice. Also, let's not get lost this time!
Pet peeve about your teammate: She falls too much.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Dubai - it looks so freaking cool!
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To just have fun and further challenge myself.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Packing much lighter and being more thorough.

Name: Meghan Caramena
Hometown: Los Angeles
Previous Seasons: Season 22
Current occupation: YouTube host
Describe what you do: I do everything nerdy related on my youtube channel! Including Cosplay, Nerdy cooking, Gaming, Lifestyle, and cover a wide variety of nerd news on my Website Strawburry17.com. I've also just released an extended play, "Sink or Swim" and plan to be touring over the next couple of months!
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Not being thorough enough when it comes to flights.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Being in first place in Bora Bora while riding on jet skis ahead of all the other teams.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Bora Bora
Why do you want to run the Race again? To experience a new adventure with my best friend!
How have you changed since the last time you competed? I have thicker skin this time around. We're in it to win it.
What are you passionate about? I love being creative. Anything that fuels what I love doing including acting, directing and writing.
People would be surprised to learn: I'm half Mexican. My mom is really white.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Navigation.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He has longer legs than me. So one step for him is like six for me!
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Japan! Because I love everything there and have always wanted to go!
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To experience a new adventure and challenge myself to grow in areas I haven’t!
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Be thorough and avoid alliances like the PLAGUE!

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/dKZNMYTuruk

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/DPLuD1dPOxw

WinTar:
JOEY & MEGHAN <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

MY FAVES <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Ryan:
I'm stoked to see them be "fierce" hahaha, but I hope they can do things sneakily and don't get caught and U-Turned twice... :hides

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version