TAR 24: Natalie Anderson & Nadiya Anderson (TAR 21) "Twins"

(1/10) > >>

georgiapeach:
Natalie Anderson and Nadiya Anderson

Name: Natalie Anderson
Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.
Previous Season: Season 21
Current occupation: Student
Describe what you do: I am in school to become an athletic trainer and Crossfit.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Not double checking the pit stop location in France which caused our elimination.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Coming in first place the second leg and winning the Express Pass.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Bangladesh, because Nadiya and I raced really well and kicked butt those two legs.
Why do you want to run the Race again? To win and have a fun time!
How have you changed since the last time you competed? Not much has changed.
What are you passionate about? Travel, Crossfit and family.
People would be surprised to learn: We are still very close to most of the racers from season 21, especially Trey, Lexi and Jaymes.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Staying calm and not getting too excited/crazy.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She screams a lot and never listens to me.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would like to visit Hawaii because I love the beach and ocean. It would be awesome to compete in some water/beach challenge and who wouldn’t want to race in a warm, hot, sunny climate.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Having a great time with my twin sister, see some cool new countries and meet more awesome people.
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: We raced well the first season so I don’t think we should change much but we want to remain focused and calm. When it comes to challenges and physical tasks, we have no issues. We need to focus on making smart racing decisions and working well as a team.

Name: Nadiya Anderson
Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.
Previous Season: Season 21
Current occupation: Planning/getting ready to open up the first Crossfit Box in Sri Lanka
Describe what you do: Travel, Crossfit, just trying to be a bad ass every day.
Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Getting to the driving part in Spain and choking on driving stick shift.
Most memorable moment from your first Race: Meeting/ getting to race with people who have become lifelong friends and family.
Favorite place you visited on your first season: Bangladesh, we fit right in and kicked butt!
Why do you want to run the Race again? To win, because we know we can win.
How have you changed since the last time you competed? No, still a bad ass.
What are you passionate about? Traveling, Crossfit, my twinny and my family.
People would be surprised to learn: My favorite song ever is 'Chicken Fried' by The Zac Brown Band
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Staying calm, cool and collected, which is pretty much impossible.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Natalie screams and yells for no reason which only makes everything a hot mess.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Jamaica. Natalie and I are Island Girls at heart and we are happiest by the beach.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Having fun with my twinny and making more great memories!
Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Take the time to read directions, follow directions and try and go in the right direction.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/IPdEcWCsFsg

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/h6ruqyM-KEA

Ryan:
LOVEEEE. Definitely on the love side for the Twinies in TAR24. They've got some stiff competition - I'm avoiding all spoiler threads completely, so here's hoping they kick some butt.

I don't see them making a decent alliance this time around though...maaaaaybe Leo and Jamal, just because both teams love being loud? I for one, love their passion, I'd be screaming my head off every chance I got if I was on the race.

mandk:
I am totally on team twinnie, they ran a good race last time and i hope they can pull it together this time. Their also hilarious and fun to watch. Love the twinnies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version