The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Margie O'Donnell & Luke Adams (TAR 14+18) "Mother/Son"

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jobby:
<3 Honestly my most favourite team of this entire cast. The only three peaters that are worthy of the return. <3333333

selfeviction:

--- Quote from: Jobby on January 29, 2014, 12:01:46 PM ---<3 Honestly my most favourite team of this entire cast. The only three peaters that are worthy of the return. <3333333

--- End quote ---
No

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Jobby on January 29, 2014, 12:01:46 PM ---<3 Honestly my most favourite team of this entire cast. The only three peaters that are worthy of the return. <3333333

--- End quote ---

Margie is definitely a firecracker and Luke seems like a total TAR fanatic, which is definitely how they got on the show the first time. But unless they show some more spark and personality than they did in Unfinished, Iiiii'm not going to be sad if they're one of the first couple teams out..

gamerfan09:
TBH, Margie>>>>>>>>>>Luke.

If I have something nice to say about them, I guess I'll just say they're the least offensive threepeater. Well, at least Margie is.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on January 30, 2014, 12:58:01 AM ---TBH, Margie>>>>>>>>>>Luke.

If I have something nice to say about them, I guess I'll just say they're the least offensive threepeater. Well, at least Margie is.

--- End quote ---

I gotta say I guess Luke crumbles under stress it seems more than often, but I love this team for their team dynamics and of course, Margie for being the greatest and noble mom in the world. <333 ...and Luke for being one of the most inspiring deaf people on TV these days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version