The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: Margie O'Donnell & Luke Adams (TAR 14+18) "Mother/Son"

<< < (3/6) > >>

SamualDude:
The only threepeating team that I like. Always enjoyed Margie & Luke in TAR 14 and I did like them in TAR 18. They didn't do amazing in the first three legs but did well in China but then came that tea task.

Reilly Queens:
At least they're a 3 timer who seems to be excited about racing. Plus Margie looks fierce♥

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Kandace on January 30, 2014, 01:22:51 AM ---At least they're a 3 timer who seems to be excited about racing. Plus Margie looks fierce♥

--- End quote ---

Agreed! The inclusion of the two all guy teams for a third time is annoying for one because they're not even excited and so many other teams would have loved that slot on All-Stars. And secondly, um, not making it very easy for girls to win again, are you CBS? Ratio is 5 all dude teams to 2 lady teams, at least make it 3-3. Ally/Ashley and Nary/Jamie are not pleased, haha.

My only guess for 3-timers is that every other reality show has brought back contestants more than once...so I guess TAR felt like they should try it out. My guess is they won't be doing it in the next All-Stars/Unfinished after fans say "why..."

redskevin88:
Re-activated the fan group I started way back in TAR 14.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/122417060231/

Jobby:
To be honest, had they been on the first flight, I think they would have done even better and maybe even win the leg. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version