The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR24:Herbert/Flight Time Lang & Nate/Big Easy Lofton(TAR 15+18) "Globetrotters"

<< < (2/8) > >>

stekay:
Didn't like them the first season, disliked them even more the second season, and really do not know why they are back for a third season. Yeah they are competitive, but so are the other 10 teams on the race. In my opinion they have nothing left to give/add to the race.

Ryan:

--- Quote from: SteKay on January 28, 2014, 01:55:15 PM ---Didn't like them the first season, disliked them even more the second season, and really do not know why they are back for a third season. Yeah they are competitive, but so are the other 10 teams on the race. In my opinion they have nothing left to give/add to the race.

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way about them - good guys, but why are they back again? The only answer I can come up with is to appeal to those fans who like "professional athletes" on the race. One of my good friends from my hometown watches and he always roots for these teams. I don't understand why - they already have some level of fame and fortune...there are plenty of really athletic people who aren't famous, i.e. Rachel/Dave, who kick butt in their season.

I'd rather even see the snowboarders back, despite the fact that all they could talk about the second half of the season was God (totally fine with religion, they just didn't have anything else to say after midway, but at least they had WAY more fun on the race than the Globetrotters.)

Also, do we need to be reminded of how FT/BE messed up Kent/Vyxsin at the chocolate molding gnome thing? It wasn't Vyxsin who messed the freezer up, it was Jen, but the globes just assumed it was V because she was working on both sides of the mold at the same time. (The goths might have still gotten last because of their taxi error, but they also could have been less stressed and read the clue correctly.)

David:
I just have to say that they weren't necessary last time, and they are not this time either.

Jobby:
Potential FRANZ plus trailer/caravan re-arrangement task WITH strong winds coming soon! :funny:

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Jobby on January 29, 2014, 12:06:22 PM ---Potential FRANZ plus trailer/caravan re-arrangement task WITH strong winds coming soon! :funny:

--- End quote ---

LOVE. Dying right now. (That little lady was such a cutie! Hahaha)  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version