The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR24:Herbert/Flight Time Lang & Nate/Big Easy Lofton(TAR 15+18) "Globetrotters"

<< < (5/8) > >>

Leilani:

--- Quote from: TudorQueen on March 28, 2014, 04:46:48 PM ---They bring such joy to everyone, and the depth of their friendship is evident throughout. I know there's a level at which they're spreading the 'Globetrotters' brand, but they aren't pushing it on anyone, and they're just so much fun to watch. I enjoy every minute they're on my tv.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I think we're in the minority here, but I really like them.

NMC:

--- Quote from: Leilani on March 28, 2014, 07:51:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: TudorQueen on March 28, 2014, 04:46:48 PM ---They bring such joy to everyone, and the depth of their friendship is evident throughout. I know there's a level at which they're spreading the 'Globetrotters' brand, but they aren't pushing it on anyone, and they're just so much fun to watch. I enjoy every minute they're on my tv.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I think we're in the minority here, but I really like them.

--- End quote ---

I think there's more people that like them than we think, because I love them as well, and if for some mad reason CBS decide to bring them back a 4th time, even though initially I'll be like -  :groan:  :res:
I'll still end up rooting for them. :lol:

SamualDude:
Even John & Jess have had a top 3 placement  :funny: They are now the only team in the final seven to not get a top 3 finish this race.

gamerfan09:
I actually liked them this episode but oh well :(

Jimmer:
Probably because they are not one of the 3 intolerables that all helped each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version