The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR24:Herbert/Flight Time Lang & Nate/Big Easy Lofton(TAR 15+18) "Globetrotters"

<< < (3/8) > >>

gamerfan09:
I ADORED them on TAR 15, I began to hate them on TAR 18 and it ended with me hating them alltogether (it all began with JaCara in Leg 4 and maybe a little bit from Leg 2), so now that they're back for a THIRD time....

I really don't know what to say now except I hope they go goodbye early :P

gamerfan09:
I don't even remember seeing them at all on the Premiere!  :funny:

Air:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 24, 2014, 11:15:32 PM ---I don't even remember seeing them at all on the Premiere!  :funny:

--- End quote ---

There was one shot where you could see Big Easy's fat gained :X

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Airlines on February 25, 2014, 12:13:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 24, 2014, 11:15:32 PM ---I don't even remember seeing them at all on the Premiere!  :funny:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah that :lol:

Ryan:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on February 25, 2014, 12:54:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on February 25, 2014, 12:13:18 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah that :lol:

--- End quote ---

Maybe Margie/Luke will make another very smart U-Turn like they did on Amanda/Kris in their first race - getting the Globes out EARLY before they gain momentum would be beneficial to everyone. I know they're good guys, but I'm just more excited to see other teams do well. Not to mention, does anyone notice how much piggybacking the Globes do on other team decisions, such as with transit ("follow their cab")?

I know every team is guilty of it, it's inevitable in a lot of ways, but they show so much of the Globes doing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version