Author Topic: BJ & Tyler ~ WINNERS of TAR9  (Read 33543 times)

Offline taylor.a

• RFF Newbie
Re: BJ & Tyler ~ WINNERS of TAR9
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »
Wow, after reading all this, I too have a crush, but on both of them.  Send em on over. :hearts:

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »
I found this two days ago and it seems it was uploaded on Youtube recently:

BJ and Tyler's Amazing Race application video

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »
That was great DerekCL  :jumpy:

.......and I will always love them  :bounce :roses: :luvya:

Offline DerekCL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2008, 07:44:40 PM »
That was great DerekCL  :jumpy:

.......and I will always love them  :bounce :roses: :luvya:

That's right puddin. After watching that video I think they were meant to win TAR 9. It was the first TAR season I watched and that was this year and I just finished watching all TAR seasons and they're still my favorite winners along with Uchenna and Joyce.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2008, 08:56:09 PM »
BJ & Tyler, Chip & Kim and Zabrina & Joe Jer were the only teams that I had pegged to win from the beginning. The rest of the seasons? Forget it.
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »
Amazing Race Winner Back In the Game
Our post about Competitours (and the chance to win a free European trip this summer) elicited a comment from one Tyler MacNiven, winner of The Amazing Race Season 9. Turns out Taylor's joining the competition:

"Can't wait to race with my super-hero Mother, can't wait to get back into the fun competition, can't wait to crush the other innocent teams," he says. "I decided to sign up for Competitours because races like this are as close as I will (and want) to become to being James Bond."

You hear that, Daily Traveler readers? Tyler MacNiven is taunting your travel prowess!  Enter the Competitours contest on Jaunted and you might just have the opportunity to tour Europe and take on an Amazing Race champion.  

Link

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »
Tyler and his Mom did go on Competitours.

Here is one of Tyler's videos from their participation.  It appears from the Competitours website that you make videos of your challenges and those become the basis of your "score".  They say, "Show your on-camera creativity and personality to earn the maximum points...".  Sounds ready-made for Tyler.

I have this vague recollection that I saw something here at RFF about Tyler doing Competitours since Snooky's post ^^, so if this is a repeat, I'm sorry.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2010, 12:04:40 AM »
prob not a repeat...IIRC, he and his Mom went the summer after their race finished. Anyone else ever think about doing it??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2015, 04:51:55 PM »
Amazing Race winner Tyler MacNiven creates epic save the date video inspired by blockbuster action films
Tyler MacNiven, who won the ninth season of The Amazing Race, filmed a save the date for his upcoming wedding
In the video, MacNiven and his fiancee Kelly Hennigan battle friends and in the end escape one very large explosion
The couple's wedding will be on September 26, 2015, though the video fails to say where the ceremony will take place...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3023468/Amazing-Race-winner-Tyler-MacNiven-creates-epic-save-date-video-inspired-blockbuster-action-films.html#v-4149078298001

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3023468/Amazing-Race-winner-Tyler-MacNiven-creates-epic-save-date-video-inspired-blockbuster-action-films.html#ixzz3WBuBNSR0
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2015, 04:16:24 AM »
I'm their Number 1 fan! Miss them. And still not stopping to hope they come back for another season.
Chance favors prepared minds.