The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: David O'Leary & Connor O'Leary (TAR 22) "Father/Son"

<< < (12/20) > >>

Air:
Dave & Connor have the highest average/won 2 legs despite having an injury last season at the time of the U-Turn.

Leilani:
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly dislike them more I watched last night's episode.  Dave, if you're too "old" to participate in all aspects of the race; then, you should have declined the offer to race again.  Everyone who did that task got nailed by the "bulls", so suck it up buttercup.  Oh and for what it's worth, 60 IS NOT OLD!  Good lord, my great-grandfather lived to 100 and never complained that he was too old to do anything.

paradoxinee:
When Dave said that he is old to the bull players, people are like 'Shut up' but when Rachel said that she is a girl to the bull players and bitching, people are like 'She is a queen'.   :res:

Leilani:

--- Quote from: paradoxinee on May 05, 2014, 07:55:59 AM ---When Dave said that he is old to the bull players, people are like 'Shut up' but when Rachel said that she is a girl to the bull players and bitching, people are like 'She is a queen'.   :res:

--- End quote ---

Oh I haven't gotten to the Brendan and Rachel thread yet.   :)  Between Dave & Conner and Brendan & Rachel, I'm running out of last nerves for someone to get on.

Air:

--- Quote from: paradoxinee on May 05, 2014, 07:55:59 AM ---When Dave said that he is old to the bull players, people are like 'Shut up' but when Rachel said that she is a girl to the bull players and bitching, people are like 'She is a queen'.   :res:

--- End quote ---

Saying 'I am a girl' to get out of it is rather stupid/annoying I agree but Rachel A) has not formed a personal vendetta against said bull players, B) has not gotten all other teams to gang up on said bull players, and C) actually has semblances of entertainment on our screen therefore we are less inclined to dislike her and what she is doing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version