The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 24: David O'Leary & Connor O'Leary (TAR 22) "Father/Son"

<< < (6/20) > >>

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Marionete on April 15, 2014, 01:39:55 PM ---I do agree that the CaroJen incident was nice and unexpected, but the way they complained about JJ beating them was so lol.... I mean I get cowboys could be bitter over their footrace lose OF FIRST PLACE, but seriously, what's the difference between 3rd and 4th?..

I think it's all edit that's making me dislike these two. I don't hate them, and I certainly didn't in TAR22, but I just find them (= their edit) so annoying. But it's the producers and editors that decide "hey, let's make them talk about their injuries (or cancer in TAR22) every episode"... But really they're just normal people, and, I believe, really nice in person.

--- End quote ---

For me they've become slightly villianous, the next episode could see a major change in them.

Ryan:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on April 15, 2014, 09:08:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on April 15, 2014, 01:39:55 PM ---I do agree that the CaroJen incident was nice and unexpected, but the way they complained about JJ beating them was so lol.... I mean I get cowboys could be bitter over their footrace lose OF FIRST PLACE, but seriously, what's the difference between 3rd and 4th?..

I think it's all edit that's making me dislike these two. I don't hate them, and I certainly didn't in TAR22, but I just find them (= their edit) so annoying. But it's the producers and editors that decide "hey, let's make them talk about their injuries (or cancer in TAR22) every episode"... But really they're just normal people, and, I believe, really nice in person.

--- End quote ---

For me they've become slightly villianous, the next episode could see a major change in them.

--- End quote ---

I think they kind of have too, but for good reason - Dave really has to push hard to keep up with these teams, especially in the tuk-tuk challenge. If you weren't loud and taking command, you were going to leave last. They do get a bad edit of course, for instance I'd rather learn more about Connor's biking experiences and what Dave has done with his life, how many siblings does Connor have, did either of them travel much beforehand...etc. instead of their injuries.

Dave definitely gets a little cocky though, Connor isn't as thrifty or even as athletic as a lot of the guys in the race, but I still would rather see them go deep instead of the Globes (Cowboys I still can't help but like, they're so goofy and they bring their A-game every time.)

SamualDude:
And so they've become the worst team this season. Even worse than the Cowboys which says something.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on April 20, 2014, 08:10:19 PM ---And so they've become the worst team this season. Even worse than the Cowboys which says something.

--- End quote ---

They're now Vanessa & Ralph 2.0 with their Brenchel hate :res:

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 20, 2014, 08:12:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: SamualDude on April 20, 2014, 08:10:19 PM ---And so they've become the worst team this season. Even worse than the Cowboys which says something.

--- End quote ---

They're now Vanessa & Ralph 2.0 with their Brenchel hate :res:

--- End quote ---

True but Vanessa & Ralph had some redeeming qualities  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version